Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your coffee order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i usually perfer high caffine over anything cuz i am one tired individual BUT i really like me an iced coffee mostly cuz i got adhd and i don't have to wait for it to cool down :-) but when I'm in a comfortable mood i will go for a hot drink like a latte or just good ol fashioned coffee. i like a real strong coffee taste with my hot coffee so i usually go with dark roast even though its got less caffeine in it
i usually perfer high caffine over anything cuz i am one tired individual BUT i really like me an iced coffee mostly cuz i got adhd and i don't have to wait for it to cool down :-) but when I'm in a comfortable mood i will go for a hot drink like a latte or just good ol fashioned coffee. i like a real strong coffee taste with my hot coffee so i usually go with dark roast even though its got less caffeine in it

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Small cup of black drip coffee.
When I used to go to Starbucks my order there wasn't coffee at all but the strawberry acai lemonade. Medium.
Small cup of black drip coffee.
When I used to go to Starbucks my order there wasn't coffee at all but the strawberry acai lemonade. Medium.
anything matcha is my JAM. otherwise I make my coffee at home, usually.
anything matcha is my JAM. otherwise I make my coffee at home, usually.
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
I favour a small hot or iced mocha from Scooters, most days.
I favour a small hot or iced mocha from Scooters, most days.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
My favorite drink ever was the Starbucks s'mores frappuccino, but it's a summer exclusive and they haven't had it in yeaaars. :'( Summer Moon coffee has a similar drink, but it is also seasonal. When I visit Tokyo, I like to go to Cafe Reissue in Harajuku and get a latte with artwork on it, it is truly impressive what the latte artists are able to create -- highly recommend this place to travelers!

I mostly just make my own coffee with almond milk on my Keurig at home nowadays to save money. The k-pods have become quite expensive lately but it's still cheaper to make them than go out 2-4 times a day to buy coffee.
My favorite drink ever was the Starbucks s'mores frappuccino, but it's a summer exclusive and they haven't had it in yeaaars. :'( Summer Moon coffee has a similar drink, but it is also seasonal. When I visit Tokyo, I like to go to Cafe Reissue in Harajuku and get a latte with artwork on it, it is truly impressive what the latte artists are able to create -- highly recommend this place to travelers!

I mostly just make my own coffee with almond milk on my Keurig at home nowadays to save money. The k-pods have become quite expensive lately but it's still cheaper to make them than go out 2-4 times a day to buy coffee.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
I'm so sad winter is coming to an end in my part of the world. I want one more hot cocoa with extra whipped cream and try to pretend it's not pollen season starting.

Otherwise, I just want a Coca-cola and a donut with chocolate frosting.
I'm so sad winter is coming to an end in my part of the world. I want one more hot cocoa with extra whipped cream and try to pretend it's not pollen season starting.

Otherwise, I just want a Coca-cola and a donut with chocolate frosting.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
A simple coldbrew if they have it, otherwise iced vanilla latte on oat milk for me please.
A simple coldbrew if they have it, otherwise iced vanilla latte on oat milk for me please.
I loved iced decaf coffee with almond milk, (yay lactose intolerant!) two sugars, and caramel!
I loved iced decaf coffee with almond milk, (yay lactose intolerant!) two sugars, and caramel!
xm5ofH1.pngG8AyR6r.png4kekx4D.pngXD376rC.png
[quote name="TuathaDe" date="2024-03-10 01:59:53" ] I love matcha with a hefty dose of condensed milk or honey! I’m also into instant lattes the ones with the little chocolate shakers<3 Usually drink those with almond milk and some syrup- [/quote] It seems like sweetened condensed is the only good substitute for molasses and goats milk. Though now I seem to not like sweet coffee per se. I know Cuban tins are pretty chocolaty on their own. But the tinned coffee tastes better as camp coffee or “cowboy coffee” without added sweetness and dark roasts from bags are better with a creamy thing. Vegetable creamers don’t agree with me though. I suppose I could find out what ewe milk tastes like with coffee one of these days lol. I love plain jasmine tea, smells so good. Lady grey and goat or almond milk is really really good. But I don’t drink many black teas anymore.
TuathaDe wrote on 2024-03-10 01:59:53:
I love matcha with a hefty dose of condensed milk or honey! I’m also into instant lattes the ones with the little chocolate shakers<3 Usually drink those with almond milk and some syrup-

It seems like sweetened condensed is the only good substitute for molasses and goats milk.

Though now I seem to not like sweet coffee per se. I know Cuban tins are pretty chocolaty on their own. But the tinned coffee tastes better as camp coffee or “cowboy coffee” without added sweetness and dark roasts from bags are better with a creamy thing. Vegetable creamers don’t agree with me though.

I suppose I could find out what ewe milk tastes like with coffee one of these days lol.

I love plain jasmine tea, smells so good. Lady grey and goat or almond milk is really really good. But I don’t drink many black teas anymore.
*bangs table* Latte with Cinnamon and Honey THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
or coldbrew i like a good black coldbrew :3
methinks i will go downstairs and make one and prepare the other now
*bangs table* Latte with Cinnamon and Honey THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
or coldbrew i like a good black coldbrew :3
methinks i will go downstairs and make one and prepare the other now
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8