Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 606 607 608 609 610 ... 751 752
@ToxicE Thanks for catching that, I don't know how I forgot. Let's try this one more time...

@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko

Looking for one Earth nest, thank you!
@ToxicE Thanks for catching that, I don't know how I forgot. Let's try this one more time...

@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko

Looking for one Earth nest, thank you!
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura
one ice nest please!
one ice nest please!
@sutaraito I'll have two nests open on the 14th if you still need them!

@FrostWynd I'll have two light nests open for you on the 14th.

Both of you can send the dragons whenever you want to if you still need the nests!
@sutaraito I'll have two nests open on the 14th if you still need them!

@FrostWynd I'll have two light nests open for you on the 14th.

Both of you can send the dragons whenever you want to if you still need the nests!
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@MangoPirate

I have open nests if you're still looking
@MangoPirate

I have open nests if you're still looking
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath @Pituka [emoji=Shadow Rune] looking for a shadow nest please! will tip
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath @Pituka
looking for a shadow nest please! will tip
@mynnthia I have a Shadow nest available. [emoji=tundra happy]
@mynnthia I have a Shadow nest available.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
@Kasael I can host if you're still looking!
@Kasael I can host if you're still looking!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

Looking to rent 1 Light nest and 1 Ice nest!

Found!
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

Looking to rent 1 Light nest and 1 Ice nest!

Found!
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Hello! Looking for some nests today, can be split up or hosted by the same person where applicable! Happy to send food if hosting multiple pairs, thank you in advance :D

FOUND

@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons
FOUND

@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Solestial @Theorys @Leopardmask @CosmicRavenous16
edit: 1 more Nature nest

@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @Torchiiko
FOUND
Hello! Looking for some nests today, can be split up or hosted by the same person where applicable! Happy to send food if hosting multiple pairs, thank you in advance :D

FOUND

@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons
FOUND

@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Solestial @Theorys @Leopardmask @CosmicRavenous16
edit: 1 more Nature nest

@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @Torchiiko
FOUND
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@Chieftain I have a nature nest available for you :)
@Chieftain I have a nature nest available for you :)
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 606 607 608 609 610 ... 751 752