Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Pokemon Ultra Sun. Decided to pick up a shiny hunt that I dropped in 2017 or 2018.
Pokemon Ultra Sun. Decided to pick up a shiny hunt that I dropped in 2017 or 2018.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
It's not a new game i recently bought or anything, but I just started playing the last minecraft update with a friend and i absolutely love everything about it :)
It's not a new game i recently bought or anything, but I just started playing the last minecraft update with a friend and i absolutely love everything about it :)
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
I started playing stardew valley again on my switch the last few days. Always relaxing and fun c:
I started playing stardew valley again on my switch the last few days. Always relaxing and fun c:
I've been nonstop playing Hunt Showdown with a little bit of BG3.

Something about western media really piques my interest.
I've been nonstop playing Hunt Showdown with a little bit of BG3.

Something about western media really piques my interest.
the decisions of which may make or break my future career by dodging my homework
that and also tears of the kingdom :-)
the decisions of which may make or break my future career by dodging my homework
that and also tears of the kingdom :-)

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Currently regretting all of my life decisions on Trackmania 2020 and grinding top 50s on maps without any smooth steering help like the lunatic madman I am
Currently regretting all of my life decisions on Trackmania 2020 and grinding top 50s on maps without any smooth steering help like the lunatic madman I am
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
pokemon platinum!! ive played it sooo many times lol
pokemon platinum!! ive played it sooo many times lol
mainly elden ring and a bit of blasphemous, but i also woke up with the urge to play witcher 3 today, so that too! thinking about getting a new game or two as well, souls-likes are really kicking my butt lately and i think i might need a break >.>
mainly elden ring and a bit of blasphemous, but i also woke up with the urge to play witcher 3 today, so that too! thinking about getting a new game or two as well, souls-likes are really kicking my butt lately and i think i might need a break >.>
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
currently not playing at the moment but I've been wanting to play r6siege so bad ever since they dropped the new season, but my ancient pc refuses to run the game without crashing it
currently not playing at the moment but I've been wanting to play r6siege so bad ever since they dropped the new season, but my ancient pc refuses to run the game without crashing it
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Call of Doody

I'm good enough to annoy the dudebros. But also bad enough to annoy them as well. But I also annoy them just by speaking. Women, amirite (this is sarcasm pls dont bite me)
Call of Doody

I'm good enough to annoy the dudebros. But also bad enough to annoy them as well. But I also annoy them just by speaking. Women, amirite (this is sarcasm pls dont bite me)
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11