Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Keyboard shortcuts for coli victory
1 2
Yes please! I also misclick every time when I want to battle again, but instead it boots me back to the menu. The dragon's "fight" sword button and the "go back" menu on the victory screen are too close together. This would solve everything without drastically changing the UI
Yes please! I also misclick every time when I want to battle again, but instead it boots me back to the menu. The dragon's "fight" sword button and the "go back" menu on the victory screen are too close together. This would solve everything without drastically changing the UI
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
I will always advocate for this whenever I see it. Having to click either "Main Menu" or "Fight On!" after every battle makes the keyboard controls kind of redundant. I have arthritis!! I try not to use my mouse when possible because using my mouse too much causes me pain and locks up my fingers!!
I will always advocate for this whenever I see it. Having to click either "Main Menu" or "Fight On!" after every battle makes the keyboard controls kind of redundant. I have arthritis!! I try not to use my mouse when possible because using my mouse too much causes me pain and locks up my fingers!!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png