Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ko-Fi order submitted! Thank you so much!! Aah, I'm excited XD And it's just such a good game - I just love how many playstyle options there are~
Ko-Fi order submitted! Thank you so much!! Aah, I'm excited XD And it's just such a good game - I just love how many playstyle options there are~
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Kitemaker got it the order & payment! i also may have just immediately got to work after i replied earlier and made quick work of it, please let me know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RSRzYi2.png[/img]
@Kitemaker got it the order & payment! i also may have just immediately got to work after i replied earlier and made quick work of it, please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

RSRzYi2.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh. My goodness :O My boy, my son - I can't even put to words! It's beautiful!! Aah, seriously, you have made my DAY I love it so much!!!! Nothing to change here, it's perfect~
Oh. My goodness :O My boy, my son - I can't even put to words! It's beautiful!! Aah, seriously, you have made my DAY I love it so much!!!! Nothing to change here, it's perfect~

@Kitemaker i'm so glad that you like it!! also, i'll be posting it to tumblr soon, if you have an account i can tag you in it, otherwise i could link to your account here as the commissioner if you'd like?
@Kitemaker i'm so glad that you like it!! also, i'll be posting it to tumblr soon, if you have an account i can tag you in it, otherwise i could link to your account here as the commissioner if you'd like?
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
sorry for the double post but i'm also offering a [b]SINGLE USD SLOT[/b] for [url=https://ko-fi.com/c/16ac1a95a2]a painted portrait[/url]! it's $40 through ko-fi! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JIthAf7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vPxdaIa.png[/img]
sorry for the double post but i'm also offering a SINGLE USD SLOT for a painted portrait! it's $40 through ko-fi!

JIthAf7.png

vPxdaIa.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sorry, no tumblr account for me - that I can remember, anyways XD linking to me here works just fine!
Sorry, no tumblr account for me - that I can remember, anyways XD linking to me here works just fine!

@Kitemaker got it! and tysm for the comm! ^^
@Kitemaker got it! and tysm for the comm! ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
frc slots open. also kicking it up to two slots instead of one for now o7
@chant's headshots -- frc open
frc slots open. also kicking it up to two slots instead of one for now o7
@chant's headshots -- frc open
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
i'd love to get a frc slot for kiyonari!
i'd love to get a frc slot for kiyonari!
signature2.png
@SisComKnight ohhh i love his design (both the dragon and au ra/humanoid) i'll mark you down for one of the slots!
@SisComKnight ohhh i love his design (both the dragon and au ra/humanoid) i'll mark you down for one of the slots!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18