Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
he looks great! ^^ super qt... tysm!
he looks great! ^^ super qt... tysm!
signature2.png
I don't have Tumblr unfortunately and I've actually recently taken the steps to get off of social media aside from YouTube and Pinterest (and ofc ToyHouse and Flight Rising), so the best way to credit me as the commissioner would be ToyHouse as that's where my characters are hosted! :) thank you for asking!!
I don't have Tumblr unfortunately and I've actually recently taken the steps to get off of social media aside from YouTube and Pinterest (and ofc ToyHouse and Flight Rising), so the best way to credit me as the commissioner would be ToyHouse as that's where my characters are hosted! :) thank you for asking!!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@inarizaki here's your sketch! let me know if anything needs to be changed! also let me know if you have a tumblr you'd like tagged when i post this to my art blog or how you'd like to be credited as commissioner otherwise! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TsoM7QX.png[/img] @SisComKnight i'm glad that you like it !! & thank [i]you[/i] for the comm! & also let me know if you have a tumblr/how you'd like to be credited @Risshou got it!! honestly i'm learning that most people here on fr seem to largely stick to toyhouse. maybe i'll have to dig up my old account and actually start using it >>
@inarizaki here's your sketch! let me know if anything needs to be changed! also let me know if you have a tumblr you'd like tagged when i post this to my art blog or how you'd like to be credited as commissioner otherwise!

TsoM7QX.png

@SisComKnight i'm glad that you like it !! & thank you for the comm! & also let me know if you have a tumblr/how you'd like to be credited

@Risshou got it!! honestly i'm learning that most people here on fr seem to largely stick to toyhouse. maybe i'll have to dig up my old account and actually start using it >>
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
my tumblr is here! feel free to tag me :>
my tumblr is here! feel free to tag me :>
signature2.png
That's fair!! A lot of people here do use ToyHouse as its most popular for storing characters :) it wouldn't be a bad idea!
That's fair!! A lot of people here do use ToyHouse as its most popular for storing characters :) it wouldn't be a bad idea!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
aaaaah i lost my ability to use proper words he looks SO GOOD…thank you for taking my comm !!! thank you again omg…and i dont have an active tumblr anymore so just my toyhouse (tzarbucks) is fine !
aaaaah i lost my ability to use proper words he looks SO GOOD…thank you for taking my comm !!! thank you again omg…and i dont have an active tumblr anymore so just my toyhouse (tzarbucks) is fine !
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
would I be able to grab a USD sketch slot for rouvastre here? :0

(there's two different models in there - all the pertinent info is included, but feel free to hedge closer to whichever speaks to you more!)

Edit: payment sent!
would I be able to grab a USD sketch slot for rouvastre here? :0

(there's two different models in there - all the pertinent info is included, but feel free to hedge closer to whichever speaks to you more!)

Edit: payment sent!
@Saern oh i love their design, i'll put you down for a slot and you can send in an order through ko-fi when you're ready!
@Saern oh i love their design, i'll put you down for a slot and you can send in an order through ko-fi when you're ready!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Saern here's your sketch, let me know if anything needs to be changed and also if you have a tumblr that you'd like tagged or how you'd like to be credited as the commissioner when i post it there! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLlCNll.png[/img]
@Saern here's your sketch, let me know if anything needs to be changed and also if you have a tumblr that you'd like tagged or how you'd like to be credited as the commissioner when i post it there!

RLlCNll.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
aaaah that's more than perfect, thank you so much again!! <3

You can tag @/vounoura on tumblr!!
aaaah that's more than perfect, thank you so much again!! <3

You can tag @/vounoura on tumblr!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18