Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
aaah i'd love to get one of altan !! (frc slot)
aaah i'd love to get one of altan !! (frc slot)
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@inarizaki yesssss i love getting ffxiv ocs to draw i'll put you down for the second slot!!!
@inarizaki yesssss i love getting ffxiv ocs to draw i'll put you down for the second slot!!!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hey! Are your USD slots still available? I'd like to place an order if so!
Hey! Are your USD slots still available? I'd like to place an order if so!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou they are!
@Risshou they are!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Awesome, I'd love to get a piece for this character! :D let me know if that's okay, thanks so much! Edit; a sketch piece, forgot to add haha. Thanks!
Awesome, I'd love to get a piece for this character! :D let me know if that's okay, thanks so much! Edit; a sketch piece, forgot to add haha. Thanks!
@Risshou i was actually looking at your thread looking for art of them maybe 30 minutes ago and thinking about replying to it lmao, but yeah i'd love to draw her! i'll put you down for a slot and you can put in a comm order through ko-fi whenever and i'll get started on it!
@Risshou i was actually looking at your thread looking for art of them maybe 30 minutes ago and thinking about replying to it lmao, but yeah i'd love to draw her! i'll put you down for a slot and you can put in a comm order through ko-fi whenever and i'll get started on it!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Omg that's so ironic!! I'll place an order through Ko-fi right now, thanks so much! :D

Edit: sent payment, thanks again!
Omg that's so ironic!! I'll place an order through Ko-fi right now, thanks so much! :D

Edit: sent payment, thanks again!
@Risshou here's your sketch! it'ss a bit difficult to judge how face shapes should translate into my style sometimes so let me know if anything is off! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hbKMLFD.png[/img]
@Risshou here's your sketch! it'ss a bit difficult to judge how face shapes should translate into my style sometimes so let me know if anything is off!

hbKMLFD.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
OMG! she looks amazing, her face looks perfectly fine to me as well! I'm new to drawing humans so I know my style is a little difficult to tell ^^' bit I adore how you drew her, thank you so much!!!
OMG! she looks amazing, her face looks perfectly fine to me as well! I'm new to drawing humans so I know my style is a little difficult to tell ^^' bit I adore how you drew her, thank you so much!!!
@SisComKnight here's your sketch! let me know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Uhp9Mz.png[/img] @Risshou i'm so glad that you like it !! ^^ also, let me know if you have a tumblr i could tag or if if you'd like to be credited as the commissioner in a particular way when i post the comm to my art blog! [s]i should really just add something about that to the main post >>[/s]
@SisComKnight here's your sketch! let me know if you want anything changed!

9Uhp9Mz.png

@Risshou i'm so glad that you like it !! ^^ also, let me know if you have a tumblr i could tag or if if you'd like to be credited as the commissioner in a particular way when i post the comm to my art blog!
i should really just add something about that to the main post >>
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18