Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs | Customs and more!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@delibird

I'm not, sorry!
@delibird

I'm not, sorry!
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
^
^
@darkfeather

i know this is an old thread akjadbsjhkdas but i was wondering if you still have these? and if so, do you have prices in mind?
@darkfeather

i know this is an old thread akjadbsjhkdas but i was wondering if you still have these? and if so, do you have prices in mind?
@souls

I still have all of them but not sure I want to sell them right now. You may offer though!
@souls

I still have all of them but not sure I want to sell them right now. You may offer though!
@Darkfeather Howdy! I was wondering how much this Accent is? And are you willing to accept art as a payment method? Even if it's just partial payment? (I'm not the best so I'd be willing to draw a L O T for that skin.) [item=Accent: Iridescent Siren]
@Darkfeather Howdy! I was wondering how much this Accent is? And are you willing to accept art as a payment method? Even if it's just partial payment? (I'm not the best so I'd be willing to draw a L O T for that skin.)

Accent: Iridescent Siren
@revhellebore

I paid a lot for that one lol. I’d be looking for around 20kg, but I’m not looking for art at this time sorry.
@revhellebore

I paid a lot for that one lol. I’d be looking for around 20kg, but I’m not looking for art at this time sorry.
Hi there! I was wondering how much are you looking for Skin: Forsworn?

And would you be interested in trading with any of these skins?
Hi there! I was wondering how much are you looking for Skin: Forsworn?

And would you be interested in trading with any of these skins?
@pyno

I no longer have that one sorry.
@pyno

I no longer have that one sorry.
@darkfeather i'm most interested in deviant biolum and i can offer 1.5kg?
@darkfeather i'm most interested in deviant biolum and i can offer 1.5kg?
@souls

I can do that
@souls

I can do that
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28