Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs | Customs and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Looking to sell or trade the UMAs listed below!

Custom

Only looking for gems or the UMAs I'm looking for below.

UMAs I’m looking for:
Looking to sell or trade the UMAs listed below!

Custom

Only looking for gems or the UMAs I'm looking for below.

UMAs I’m looking for:
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
^
^
Hey :) I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to buy the "Tiny bird" accent. I really love it ^^' if not, that's fine, but I wanted to ask just in case :D
Hey :) I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to buy the "Tiny bird" accent. I really love it ^^' if not, that's fine, but I wanted to ask just in case :D
@seelune I would say yes except I already sold it to someone and forgot to take it off here. Sorry!
@seelune I would say yes except I already sold it to someone and forgot to take it off here. Sorry!
That's unfortunate :D thank you for answering though and good luck finding the siren UMAs!
That's unfortunate :D thank you for answering though and good luck finding the siren UMAs!
^
^
How much you think for each of the 3 spiral opal ones? :0

Curious about the female spiral reactor customs too, tho they're probably worth more than I'm willing to spend.
How much you think for each of the 3 spiral opal ones? :0

Curious about the female spiral reactor customs too, tho they're probably worth more than I'm willing to spend.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TCMagpie

2-3kg each for the opal ones! I also have the female spiral reactors on the AH. 5kg for celestial and 10kg for plasma. But I’m always up for haggling/negotiating. :3
@TCMagpie

2-3kg each for the opal ones! I also have the female spiral reactors on the AH. 5kg for celestial and 10kg for plasma. But I’m always up for haggling/negotiating. :3
^
^
How much are you looking for Seawave treasure?
How much are you looking for Seawave treasure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28