Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I'm Neptune!
Geez, I've been on this site since 2019 and never got around to introducing myself. So I figured now that I've built up my page a bit, I can finally get around to this. ^^ ------------- Hello everyone of Flight Rising! My name is Neptune's Halo, or Neptune for short. I was invited to the game by the person with the user Jellyphants since we used to talk about Wings of Fire. Upon joining, I picked the Arcane flight because I think magic things are cool, and cause pink was my favorite color. It was a very welcoming flight. As soon as I started to get dragons, I decided I wanted to be a lore clan. I love making stories in my free time, along with characters, so I dove into it head first. The forums were actually where I got the suggestion for my clan's name from! Star Watch Haven. Since then, I've decked out a clan of nearly 100 dragons. I've opened art shops and raffle shops. I've made dragon give aways for any player to get free dragons! I've done so much, and yet it feels like there is still so much more to do. But enough with the ramble about my lore! Here is some stuff about me! My current favorite color is a blueish purple: [color=#A0A0F6] This color! [/color] I roleplay in my free time, though I have never roleplayed on flight rising before. I am an avid artist, and animate in my free time. These animations end up on my youtube channel: [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1VSNGaEGAGEbFvxTerfmw] Galactic Wolf. [/url] I also cosplay a lot! Some of my favorite shows are: The Owl House, Hazbin Hotel, Bluey, My Little Pony, Lego Monkie Kid, My Hero Academia, Star vs The Forces of Evil, and Miraculous LadyBug. (There are way more but the list would be so long XD) ------------------ And here is all the other random things I think I should put here since people have asked me before: [u]What time zone are you in?[/u] PST, or Pacific Standard Time. [u]When are you online?[/u] I work a full time job, but I try to check in at least once a day. [u]What pronouns do you use?[/u] Traditionally I am a she/her, but people can call me anything! I really don't mind at all! [u]Do you have any nicknames you’d rather be called?[/u] Neptune is the usual for this website. [u]Where else can I find you?[/u] I run a youtube channel, though right now that is not centered around flight rising. [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1VSNGaEGAGEbFvxTerfmw] My Youtube! [/url] I also have an instagram. [url= https://www.instagram.com/rozu_kaen/] My instagram! [/url] [u]Do you have any form of lore for your dragons?[/u] Too much to even count. But I'm guessing if you found my page you figured that out quickly XD You can go to my profile and check out the stories and lore tab! --------------- I might be forgetting some things, but I think this mainly covers all of it. I'm always open to chatting and making new friends! And if anyone wants to visit my shops or give aways, click my profile and they are all linked through buttons at the top of the bio! ~[emoji=planet size=1] (And for any achievement hunters who read this far, I currently have 4 total achievements hidden throughout my clan. Come find them! More to come soon ;p )
Geez, I've been on this site since 2019 and never got around to introducing myself. So I figured now that I've built up my page a bit, I can finally get around to this. ^^

Hello everyone of Flight Rising! My name is Neptune's Halo, or Neptune for short. I was invited to the game by the person with the user Jellyphants since we used to talk about Wings of Fire.

Upon joining, I picked the Arcane flight because I think magic things are cool, and cause pink was my favorite color. It was a very welcoming flight. As soon as I started to get dragons, I decided I wanted to be a lore clan. I love making stories in my free time, along with characters, so I dove into it head first.

The forums were actually where I got the suggestion for my clan's name from! Star Watch Haven.

Since then, I've decked out a clan of nearly 100 dragons. I've opened art shops and raffle shops. I've made dragon give aways for any player to get free dragons! I've done so much, and yet it feels like there is still so much more to do.

But enough with the ramble about my lore! Here is some stuff about me!

My current favorite color is a blueish purple: This color! I roleplay in my free time, though I have never roleplayed on flight rising before. I am an avid artist, and animate in my free time. These animations end up on my youtube channel: Galactic Wolf. I also cosplay a lot! Some of my favorite shows are: The Owl House, Hazbin Hotel, Bluey, My Little Pony, Lego Monkie Kid, My Hero Academia, Star vs The Forces of Evil, and Miraculous LadyBug. (There are way more but the list would be so long XD)

And here is all the other random things I think I should put here since people have asked me before:

What time zone are you in?
PST, or Pacific Standard Time.

When are you online?
I work a full time job, but I try to check in at least once a day.

What pronouns do you use?
Traditionally I am a she/her, but people can call me anything! I really don't mind at all!

Do you have any nicknames you’d rather be called?
Neptune is the usual for this website.

Where else can I find you?
I run a youtube channel, though right now that is not centered around flight rising. My Youtube! I also have an instagram. My instagram!

Do you have any form of lore for your dragons?
Too much to even count. But I'm guessing if you found my page you figured that out quickly XD You can go to my profile and check out the stories and lore tab!

I might be forgetting some things, but I think this mainly covers all of it. I'm always open to chatting and making new friends! And if anyone wants to visit my shops or give aways, click my profile and they are all linked through buttons at the top of the bio!

~

(And for any achievement hunters who read this far, I currently have 4 total achievements hidden throughout my clan. Come find them! More to come soon ;p )
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
hi there !!
hi there !!
0zgUeu8.png
Woah! Welcome to this part of the forums!

Omg, a former arcanite??? Amazing. Currently in arcane but I don't like the pink: only in this flight for the hoverview vale XD

Amazing, can't wait to visit your lair OwO
Woah! Welcome to this part of the forums!

Omg, a former arcanite??? Amazing. Currently in arcane but I don't like the pink: only in this flight for the hoverview vale XD

Amazing, can't wait to visit your lair OwO
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love the lore on your page... and the colors!
I love the lore on your page... and the colors!
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png
:o Hello Starstrand neighbor! You, friend, are the type of FR player, I aspire to be. Seriously impressed! ♥ Also... I love that color too. :3 Any blue-purple really.
:o Hello Starstrand neighbor! You, friend, are the type of FR player, I aspire to be. Seriously impressed! ♥ Also... I love that color too. :3 Any blue-purple really.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
Getting back to replies after work, lol.

@Oakhearted
Hello!

@Islet
I've actually never changed my flight, so not really a former. More of a current arcane XD but it's nice to meet other people in the arcane flight! The hoverview valley is an interesting area indeed. I feel like it's lore and stories outweigh how pretty it is though.

@Oby
Thanks so much! I tried my best to make every dragon pretty, and to make the lore cohesive as it expands!

@ShimmerWyn
Hello StarStrand neighbor! Thank you so much for your kind words! ^^ I just wanted to say you have some really beautiful dragons in your lair. I love them all so much!
Getting back to replies after work, lol.

@Oakhearted
Hello!

@Islet
I've actually never changed my flight, so not really a former. More of a current arcane XD but it's nice to meet other people in the arcane flight! The hoverview valley is an interesting area indeed. I feel like it's lore and stories outweigh how pretty it is though.

@Oby
Thanks so much! I tried my best to make every dragon pretty, and to make the lore cohesive as it expands!

@ShimmerWyn
Hello StarStrand neighbor! Thank you so much for your kind words! ^^ I just wanted to say you have some really beautiful dragons in your lair. I love them all so much!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
I've found myself becoming addicted to dressing them up. I want to do fancy profiles, but I'm still a little too dumb for that part yet.
I've found myself becoming addicted to dressing them up. I want to do fancy profiles, but I'm still a little too dumb for that part yet.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
Just takes some time is all. I know it took me forever to learn the bb code to make everything look fancy XD
Just takes some time is all. I know it took me forever to learn the bb code to make everything look fancy XD
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Oh, woah! Didn't notice, omg amazing! Yep, agree that the lore is amazing, I absolutely love the flying lair aesthetic :D
Oh, woah! Didn't notice, omg amazing! Yep, agree that the lore is amazing, I absolutely love the flying lair aesthetic :D
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx