Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi, i'm lev :D
i'm definetly not new around here. i've been on here for 8 years on may 4th, actually! i just had my old account, heartshapeddoor (which was previously eyewishes, i changed the username w/o knowing that it would be changed upon closure just in case i decided that i wanted eyewishes back lol), locked so i could start fresh. since i never did an introduction post over there, i figured that would be a great way to start my new journey here on flight rising!

my name is lev! i use he/him pronouns and am trans and gay. i have self-diagnosed autism and adhd. i love splatoon and waterparks and am currently hyperfixating on the two. i also like music in general (here's my current favorite playlist of mine), art, theatre, and tons of other stuff. i love getting pings, pms, random friend requests, and just generally talking to people. i do sometimes have a hard time responding to messages, but i do my best. thanks for stopping by :D
i'm definetly not new around here. i've been on here for 8 years on may 4th, actually! i just had my old account, heartshapeddoor (which was previously eyewishes, i changed the username w/o knowing that it would be changed upon closure just in case i decided that i wanted eyewishes back lol), locked so i could start fresh. since i never did an introduction post over there, i figured that would be a great way to start my new journey here on flight rising!

my name is lev! i use he/him pronouns and am trans and gay. i have self-diagnosed autism and adhd. i love splatoon and waterparks and am currently hyperfixating on the two. i also like music in general (here's my current favorite playlist of mine), art, theatre, and tons of other stuff. i love getting pings, pms, random friend requests, and just generally talking to people. i do sometimes have a hard time responding to messages, but i do my best. thanks for stopping by :D
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• filthy theatre kid
carrd
!!!
welcome back to fr @StarShapedMorgue ! ^^ i also have autism and adhd (both professionally diagnosed) and i also like splatoon ( i play it occassionally ), lets be friends!
welcome back to fr @StarShapedMorgue ! ^^ i also have autism and adhd (both professionally diagnosed) and i also like splatoon ( i play it occassionally ), lets be friends!
0zgUeu8.png
Woah, that is such an old account!!! Welcome back to FR!

Very cool that you decided to start anew! (Oof, have gotten diagnosed with both adhd and autism.) Don't know any of those two games and I don't listen to music/ don't know anything about theatre, but I like art, haha!

Hope you have an amazing journey and wishing you the best of luck!
Woah, that is such an old account!!! Welcome back to FR!

Very cool that you decided to start anew! (Oof, have gotten diagnosed with both adhd and autism.) Don't know any of those two games and I don't listen to music/ don't know anything about theatre, but I like art, haha!

Hope you have an amazing journey and wishing you the best of luck!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello! im also a player who's been around for ages but never actually done anything lol. i think this is my second account (the first one, if it exists, was probably lost to the aether a long time ago hahaha.)

im dx'd with autism and adhd and just recently started medication for them! nice to meet you!

i oughta do my own introductions post here soon.....
hello! im also a player who's been around for ages but never actually done anything lol. i think this is my second account (the first one, if it exists, was probably lost to the aether a long time ago hahaha.)

im dx'd with autism and adhd and just recently started medication for them! nice to meet you!

i oughta do my own introductions post here soon.....
they/them , did system , 24 years old. give my dragons some love?
Hi! Happy "almost" FR birthday! I am (actually) new here, but I love introduction threads so I had to say hi. Oh, and I'll send you a random friend request. Although it's not so random now that you know it's coming... but you won't know *when* it's coming, so it's still random...technically. :-D
Hi! Happy "almost" FR birthday! I am (actually) new here, but I love introduction threads so I had to say hi. Oh, and I'll send you a random friend request. Although it's not so random now that you know it's coming... but you won't know *when* it's coming, so it's still random...technically. :-D
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png