Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why is it that "fatherless" is basically the only insult antis can come up with :skull:
Why is it that "fatherless" is basically the only insult antis can come up with :skull:
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
what do forum posts/profiles of people who blocked you look like on fr.
i guess ill know when someone blocks me LOL
what do forum posts/profiles of people who blocked you look like on fr.
i guess ill know when someone blocks me LOL
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/n1jLYf73DcwAAAAd/examine-him.gif
examine-him.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
holy. oh my god. ive been working on this playlist for like 2 hours PLEASW and it got copyright claimed twice so no one could see it arrgr . remaking & redownloading it at 720p cause the original at 1080p was 1.6 GB?? WHICH WAS SCARY ????? aoughg raougrh rh gh hr a even though this has presented me with so much irritable Stuff i cannot help but find myself simply not as irritated as i could be. which is surprising because every single day of this month so far i have just been So Mad for No Reason ^ I THINK IT'SS BECAUSSE HE DIDN'T TRY TO FORCE HIMSSELF TO TALK TO ANYONE (READ: EVERYONE) TODAY AND GOT (ARGUABLY) ALRIGHT SSLEEP THE PREVIOUSS NIGHT. GOOD ON HIM! DON'T KNOW THE OTHER REASSON(S) WHY WE'VE BEEN SSO MAD LATELY, THOUGH. -[emoji=firework size=1]/[emoji=pink star size=1]
holy. oh my god. ive been working on this playlist for like 2 hours PLEASW and it got copyright claimed twice so no one could see it arrgr . remaking & redownloading it at 720p cause the original at 1080p was 1.6 GB?? WHICH WAS SCARY ????? aoughg raougrh rh gh hr a
even though this has presented me with so much irritable Stuff i cannot help but find myself simply not as irritated as i could be. which is surprising because every single day of this month so far i have just been So Mad for No Reason

^ I THINK IT'SS BECAUSSE HE DIDN'T TRY TO FORCE HIMSSELF TO TALK TO ANYONE (READ: EVERYONE) TODAY AND GOT (ARGUABLY) ALRIGHT SSLEEP THE PREVIOUSS NIGHT.
GOOD ON HIM!
DON'T KNOW THE OTHER REASSON(S) WHY WE'VE BEEN SSO MAD LATELY, THOUGH.

-/

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I feel really good. I’ve finally been able to go to the gym and start working out without fear of people watching me. I impressed some guys by running on the treadmill today- it was interesting for a person of my size to be running- or even there I guess. All of them are fit college kids and I’m the same age but chubby. I’m no longer obese and I’m over the moon over it!!
I feel really good. I’ve finally been able to go to the gym and start working out without fear of people watching me. I impressed some guys by running on the treadmill today- it was interesting for a person of my size to be running- or even there I guess. All of them are fit college kids and I’m the same age but chubby. I’m no longer obese and I’m over the moon over it!!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Oh my gosh I think I had thoughts before but now all I can do is stare at that fennec fox gif
Oh my gosh I think I had thoughts before but now all I can do is stare at that fennec fox gif
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
pov u have lvl 25 dergs but still get yo butt beat in last venues bc u dont have much ambush, berserker nor eliminate [emoji=fae sad size=9]
pov u have lvl 25 dergs but still get yo butt beat in last venues bc u dont have much ambush, berserker nor eliminate
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
I am just to tiered to fight the current right now. Maybe I need to let go and wait for the water to calm down.
I am just to tiered to fight the current right now. Maybe I need to let go and wait for the water to calm down.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
where the hell is the full first episode of the super mario bros 2 special for gamecenter cx, you can't keep nintendo content from me. actually i can't figure out what's going on with missing segments in the first season, are they in the torrents?
where the hell is the full first episode of the super mario bros 2 special for gamecenter cx, you can't keep nintendo content from me. actually i can't figure out what's going on with missing segments in the first season, are they in the torrents?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
oh cloud, honey :(
oh cloud, honey :(

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png