Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite type of sushi?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Squid, octopus, and salmon are my favourites, yum!
Squid, octopus, and salmon are my favourites, yum!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Eel. Absolute, hands down favorite is eel.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
theirs one kind I know as a spicy roll that has crab,shrimp, and eel in it that is so tasty. Still exploring different types as sushi is becoming a favorite food, but so far its hit me as a fav.
theirs one kind I know as a spicy roll that has crab,shrimp, and eel in it that is so tasty. Still exploring different types as sushi is becoming a favorite food, but so far its hit me as a fav.
zenkpo-pic.pnggriffianpic.png
I love eel rolls!! But I've also grown to really like uni (sea urchin) when it's a reputable establishment :)
I love eel rolls!! But I've also grown to really like uni (sea urchin) when it's a reputable establishment :)
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I really like masago rolls! crunchy californa rolls with spicy mayo are up there too :)

I dont have the guts to try raw sushi though
I really like masago rolls! crunchy californa rolls with spicy mayo are up there too :)

I dont have the guts to try raw sushi though
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
My favorites are salmon nigiri, yellowtail nigiri, and anything eel
My favorites are salmon nigiri, yellowtail nigiri, and anything eel
bulbasaur.gif
| Mar ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
Accent: Rex Sol Accent: Paradise Harvest
really basic here but definitely California roll. i did go to this one really nice all you can eat place with my friend for her bday and they had a kfc roll which was GOOD and also the most American sounding thing ever
really basic here but definitely California roll. i did go to this one really nice all you can eat place with my friend for her bday and they had a kfc roll which was GOOD and also the most American sounding thing ever

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
crab crab crab
crab crab crab

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="sddalek" date="2023-10-21 07:18:24" ] Eel. Absolute, hands down favorite is eel. [/quote] I full heartily agree, eel and the sweet sauce it comes with are so good!
sddalek wrote on 2023-10-21 07:18:24:
I full heartily agree, eel and the sweet sauce it comes with are so good!
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
I love almost any type of sushi and there's a rare few things I will not eat. My only hard pass on sushi is the battered/fried ones. It feels like an affront to good sushi, LOL.

I could eat sushi all day every day.
I love almost any type of sushi and there's a rare few things I will not eat. My only hard pass on sushi is the battered/fried ones. It feels like an affront to good sushi, LOL.

I could eat sushi all day every day.
FXLSz.gif
(click me!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10