Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite type of sushi?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Idk if spam musubi counts, but that's pretty tasty. Generally we don't eat meat though, so we tend to go for inari sushi, or this one kind of sushi roll with tofu and mushroom.

- Y.
Idk if spam musubi counts, but that's pretty tasty. Generally we don't eat meat though, so we tend to go for inari sushi, or this one kind of sushi roll with tofu and mushroom.

- Y.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
I don't know the name, or if there's even one, but I once got to eat a really really good roll that had grilled eel in it with this little sauce and I have not stopped thinking about it since. Tuna and shrimp nigiri are always delicious too.
I don't know the name, or if there's even one, but I once got to eat a really really good roll that had grilled eel in it with this little sauce and I have not stopped thinking about it since. Tuna and shrimp nigiri are always delicious too.
hu72dVR.png
@Rekkuza I’d assume the sauce is the same stuff they use for unadon (grilled eel rice bowl)? In Japan, grilled eel pretty popular. The sauce they use is just called “unagi sauce” (“eel sauce”) and I heard you can purchase bottles of it. You can also make the sauce from scratch. This is just a guess, though. [img]https://www.justonecookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Unadon-w722.jpg[/img] [img]https://cookingfrog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Eel-sauce-recipe-2.png[/img]
@Rekkuza

I’d assume the sauce is the same stuff they use for unadon (grilled eel rice bowl)? In Japan, grilled eel pretty popular. The sauce they use is just called “unagi sauce” (“eel sauce”) and I heard you can purchase bottles of it. You can also make the sauce from scratch.

This is just a guess, though.

Unadon-w722.jpg

Eel-sauce-recipe-2.png
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa
It's been a real long time, but it does look like what I remember. It has he same color and general consistence. It looks so good......
@JoweeTheRaposa
It's been a real long time, but it does look like what I remember. It has he same color and general consistence. It looks so good......
hu72dVR.png
Sashimi for me! I just like fish in general :) (Now this is making me hungry lol.....)
Sashimi for me! I just like fish in general :) (Now this is making me hungry lol.....)
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
I usually just like a well rounded selection, but I think tuna and yellowtail nigiri are my favorite.
I usually just like a well rounded selection, but I think tuna and yellowtail nigiri are my favorite.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Salmon nigiri smothered in wasabi and soy sauce.
Salmon nigiri smothered in wasabi and soy sauce.
I’ve honestly haven’t tried much, but I absolutely love California rolls. They taste great!
I’ve honestly haven’t tried much, but I absolutely love California rolls. They taste great!
Sushi is one of my favorites and none of my friends dig it! My current favorite rolls are both specialty rolls from a local place with goofy names. One is fried shrimp, salmon, and crab based and just tastes cozy and comforting. The other has a spicy crab salad and a bunch of other spicy colorful things I dont know the name of but love the taste of.

Anything listed as spicy or with crab I tend to enjoy, but so many varieties are tasty. Can't wait to read through now for reccomendations xD
Sushi is one of my favorites and none of my friends dig it! My current favorite rolls are both specialty rolls from a local place with goofy names. One is fried shrimp, salmon, and crab based and just tastes cozy and comforting. The other has a spicy crab salad and a bunch of other spicy colorful things I dont know the name of but love the taste of.

Anything listed as spicy or with crab I tend to enjoy, but so many varieties are tasty. Can't wait to read through now for reccomendations xD
SJ1FKkn.gif8Im1QrG.gif8th2X7B.gifWsJJDoE.pngIMKYheD.png
HPxMzD7.png
Dragon roll is my all time favorite but I love tuna maki and nigiri! That an anything with roasted eel and (small) roe [emoji=heart size=1]
Dragon roll is my all time favorite but I love tuna maki and nigiri! That an anything with roasted eel and (small) roe
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10