Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite type of sushi?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There are so many types of sushi! I’m just curious about which ones are your favorite. Feel free to talk about any sushi that doesn’t have fish in it, too. (Some people have allergies or don’t like eating fish/meat.) I really love squid nigiri, negitoro maki, natto bean rolls, tobiko gunkan maki, and anything salmon related. Negitoro maki is SOOOOO GOOD. I ate it all the time when I lived in Japan. It is made from tuna that is scraped off from the bones. It has a lot of flavor, and melts in your mouth. So dreamy… [img]https://cdn.tasteatlas.com/images/dishes/5ab2be96d7114af0b62d09bedc8e3a71.jpg[/img]
There are so many types of sushi! I’m just curious about which ones are your favorite.
Feel free to talk about any sushi that doesn’t have fish in it, too. (Some people have allergies or don’t like eating fish/meat.)

I really love squid nigiri, negitoro maki, natto bean rolls, tobiko gunkan maki, and anything salmon related.

Negitoro maki is SOOOOO GOOD. I ate it all the time when I lived in Japan. It is made from tuna that is scraped off from the bones. It has a lot of flavor, and melts in your mouth. So dreamy…

5ab2be96d7114af0b62d09bedc8e3a71.jpg
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I love spicy tiger rolls, they are soooo good.
I love spicy tiger rolls, they are soooo good.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
I don't really remember the fancy namings of them, so I'll lay out descriptions about them;

• Salmon on top, rice bottom
  • Raw shrimp on top, rice bottom
  • Fried shrimp on top with a dash of mayonnaise, rice bottom
  • California rolls
  • Philadelphia rolls
  • Dragon rolls
  • Those really small ones with cucumber/salmon inside
  • Kinda like your picture, but with corn and mayonnaise?
I don't really remember the fancy namings of them, so I'll lay out descriptions about them;

• Salmon on top, rice bottom
  • Raw shrimp on top, rice bottom
  • Fried shrimp on top with a dash of mayonnaise, rice bottom
  • California rolls
  • Philadelphia rolls
  • Dragon rolls
  • Those really small ones with cucumber/salmon inside
  • Kinda like your picture, but with corn and mayonnaise?
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Tuna and salmon nigiri with some wasabi + soy sauce is always amazing; any rolls with tempura shrimp and broiled unagi never fail to disappoint, as well [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Tuna and salmon nigiri with some wasabi + soy sauce is always amazing; any rolls with tempura shrimp and broiled unagi never fail to disappoint, as well
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Our local sushi place has a crazy cali roll which is just californa roll with yam pretty much and its so damn good, as well as the philly roll
Our local sushi place has a crazy cali roll which is just californa roll with yam pretty much and its so damn good, as well as the philly roll
nc2b4dJ.gif
Spicy tempura rolls! I especially love them when they're crunchy
Spicy tempura rolls! I especially love them when they're crunchy
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
Ooo, garden rolls and mango rolls!
Ooo, garden rolls and mango rolls!
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png
fkWjutW.png
There's a dynamite roll at a Japanese restaurant near me thats deep fried
There's a dynamite roll at a Japanese restaurant near me thats deep fried
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I loooove futo maki rolls and naruto rolls! There's so much in them both so plenty of flavor, and for naruto rolls the crunch of the cucumber wrap is just *chefs kiss*
I loooove futo maki rolls and naruto rolls! There's so much in them both so plenty of flavor, and for naruto rolls the crunch of the cucumber wrap is just *chefs kiss*
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
I like any sushi with salmon or roe (fish eggs) in them. Oh, seasoned jellyfish and baby octopus are nice too.
I like any sushi with salmon or roe (fish eggs) in them. Oh, seasoned jellyfish and baby octopus are nice too.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10