Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr tattoos?
1 2 3 4
if i ever get any kind of fandom tattoo, it'll be pokemon. i've been in it my entire life. anything that has a chance of only being a temporary interest is very dangerous to get as a tattoo haha
if i ever get any kind of fandom tattoo, it'll be pokemon. i've been in it my entire life. anything that has a chance of only being a temporary interest is very dangerous to get as a tattoo haha
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[center]Ooh, now I want one of the Shadow rune. [emoji=shadow rune size=1] A Mirror tattoo would be sick too. Hmm, ideas for the future when I actually have some extra money, lol.[/center]
Ooh, now I want one of the Shadow rune.

A Mirror tattoo would be sick too. Hmm, ideas for the future when I actually have some extra money, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
The only tattoo I do have is Monster Hunter, I've got the lil encyclopedia icon of Rathian from Freedom Unite on my shoulder (hubby has Rathalos). So it's kinda dragon related?

I dunno if I'd ever get a Flight Rising specific one? Maybe if I get particularly attached to a specific dragon but... idk. That hasn't happened yet. I feel like there are other ideas I'd rather get first, and another tat isn't exactly high on our list of priorities to begin with.
The only tattoo I do have is Monster Hunter, I've got the lil encyclopedia icon of Rathian from Freedom Unite on my shoulder (hubby has Rathalos). So it's kinda dragon related?

I dunno if I'd ever get a Flight Rising specific one? Maybe if I get particularly attached to a specific dragon but... idk. That hasn't happened yet. I feel like there are other ideas I'd rather get first, and another tat isn't exactly high on our list of priorities to begin with.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-03-12 12:26:59" ] I think the gaoler symbols would make kickin tattoos [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png[/img] [/quote] so true I feel like they'd look like a cool abstract pattern even without the FR context
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-03-12 12:26:59:
I think the gaoler symbols would make kickin tattoos
wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png

so true
I feel like they'd look like a cool abstract pattern even without the FR context
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
fire emblem [emoji=fire rune size=1]
fire emblem
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
I actually have an appointment booked in August to get a shadow rune tattoo on my forearm, as my reward for finally graduating from university (pls its been like 7 years,,,) I will definitely post it in the forums once I get it done!

I've been playing this game for over a decade and I've been in shadow almost the whole time so I think that would be a great way to pay tribute to something that's been as big a part of my life as FR has.
I actually have an appointment booked in August to get a shadow rune tattoo on my forearm, as my reward for finally graduating from university (pls its been like 7 years,,,) I will definitely post it in the forums once I get it done!

I've been playing this game for over a decade and I've been in shadow almost the whole time so I think that would be a great way to pay tribute to something that's been as big a part of my life as FR has.
jCVhFoZ.gif
If I were to get a FR-related tattoo, I think I'd probably get a small one of all 11 flight symbols arranged in a circle. Maybe the Beast Clan symbol in the middle? Or with the others in the circle to make an even 12 for a clock formation? Hard to say. I don't have any tattoos currently, and while I'd be open to getting a fandom tattoo someday, it would probably be for something else.
If I were to get a FR-related tattoo, I think I'd probably get a small one of all 11 flight symbols arranged in a circle. Maybe the Beast Clan symbol in the middle? Or with the others in the circle to make an even 12 for a clock formation? Hard to say. I don't have any tattoos currently, and while I'd be open to getting a fandom tattoo someday, it would probably be for something else.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I don’t want to get fandom tattoos (I say, with my first tattoo being fandom but it has a double meaning) but I’d get the arcane symbol on my tushy, lol
I don’t want to get fandom tattoos (I say, with my first tattoo being fandom but it has a double meaning) but I’d get the arcane symbol on my tushy, lol
iO2X60T.png
I don't want tattoos cuz sensory issues, but a shadow tattoo would kick Butt
I don't want tattoos cuz sensory issues, but a shadow tattoo would kick Butt
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I recall someone at one point shared a picture of their baby bogsneak lineart tattoo? I don't want to go digging up photos of someone else's tattoo but it can be found through the forum search.

It was a really cool looking piece!

I have a tattoo of a little snake, among other things, and that's personally as close as I'll ever get to a dragon tattoo. I could go for a design based on a FR familiar though! Hummingbird fams, be still my heart. Honorable mentions to the Vulpine Lamp and Petal/Cosmo geckos.
I recall someone at one point shared a picture of their baby bogsneak lineart tattoo? I don't want to go digging up photos of someone else's tattoo but it can be found through the forum search.

It was a really cool looking piece!

I have a tattoo of a little snake, among other things, and that's personally as close as I'll ever get to a dragon tattoo. I could go for a design based on a FR familiar though! Hummingbird fams, be still my heart. Honorable mentions to the Vulpine Lamp and Petal/Cosmo geckos.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

1 2 3 4