Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 459 460
@littleparade
WAAA thanks so much for the review! Also super nice to hear back from you

@arcadia
Sorry for the late reply gosh! I’ve been super busy the past few weeks since my thesis season is almost done!

I’m so glad that you like my work it really means a ton to me! Your dragons are so gorgeous. Since their colors are a bit on the complex side is $6 each ok with you? I’ll hopefully have a sketch for you around Friday if ever :>
@littleparade
WAAA thanks so much for the review! Also super nice to hear back from you

@arcadia
Sorry for the late reply gosh! I’ve been super busy the past few weeks since my thesis season is almost done!

I’m so glad that you like my work it really means a ton to me! Your dragons are so gorgeous. Since their colors are a bit on the complex side is $6 each ok with you? I’ll hopefully have a sketch for you around Friday if ever :>
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom - no worries, school is important!!
Thank you so much for the dragon compliment!! I just came back a few days ago and this is the most I’ve done with dragons ever, I’m addicted haha
And that’s completely fine!! I’m so excited for them! c:
Would you like me to message you my PayPal email?
@Joydom - no worries, school is important!!
Thank you so much for the dragon compliment!! I just came back a few days ago and this is the most I’ve done with dragons ever, I’m addicted haha
And that’s completely fine!! I’m so excited for them! c:
Would you like me to message you my PayPal email?
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
@arcadia
Thanks for understanding! Senior year of Uni is a whirlwind I swear :’))
So glad to hear that you got back into fr and enjoying it tho! As for the PayPal email I’ll ask you to send it later on once you’ve seen sketches you’re happy with if that’s ok with you
@arcadia
Thanks for understanding! Senior year of Uni is a whirlwind I swear :’))
So glad to hear that you got back into fr and enjoying it tho! As for the PayPal email I’ll ask you to send it later on once you’ve seen sketches you’re happy with if that’s ok with you
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@arcadia Apologies for the wait! How are these for sketches? Lmk if you want anything changed. If you’re fine with it pls pm me your PayPal email so I can make an invoice :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/NK0HnwU.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/4J5UJIi.png[/img]
@arcadia
Apologies for the wait! How are these for sketches? Lmk if you want anything changed. If you’re fine with it pls pm me your PayPal email so I can make an invoice :>
NK0HnwU.png4J5UJIi.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom - those look great!! Can’t wait to see the finished result :D
I’ll DM you my paypal email now c:
@Joydom - those look great!! Can’t wait to see the finished result :D
I’ll DM you my paypal email now c:
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
Ooh, your art is so prerty! I can't wait for the FRC slots to open ^^
Ooh, your art is so prerty! I can't wait for the FRC slots to open ^^
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

Edit: eeep not sure if I was supposed to ping or not! sorry! @Joydom Username & User ID: Storrie #47450 Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93188890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931889/93188890_350.png[/img][/url] Details/Description: I would love if her accent could be included, but by all means simplify it as needed! She's a bit of a serious girl, takes her job as a protector against the shade very seriously. Fierce and determined. Commission Type: Ahhh, I don't know if you allow multiple orders. So if you don't just the chibi sketch, but if you do, I'd love to get a signature of her as well (which I'll talk more about below). Payment: USD Discount: None :D Others: As I said above, if you accept a second order...on top of the chibi sketch...I'd love to get a signature of her done. I have no preference between Styles as I know an aberration is gonna be tricky to size for a sig! So if you have a preference as to what one you'd prefer to do, let me know! The price doesn't matter. -sits on hands- I love everything I've seen of your art so I'm trying not to just order one of everything. xD (If you feel a grab bag would be a better request let me know! Shoot me a message if it's easier. And please know, I'm never in a rush and am very patient, life/school/all that comes first and I'm a very chill customer).
Edit: eeep not sure if I was supposed to ping or not! sorry! @Joydom

Username & User ID: Storrie #47450
Dragon/Oc/Reference:
93188890_350.png

Details/Description: I would love if her accent could be included, but by all means simplify it as needed! She's a bit of a serious girl, takes her job as a protector against the shade very seriously. Fierce and determined.

Commission Type: Ahhh, I don't know if you allow multiple orders. So if you don't just the chibi sketch, but if you do, I'd love to get a signature of her as well (which I'll talk more about below).
Payment: USD
Discount: None :D
Others:
As I said above, if you accept a second order...on top of the chibi sketch...I'd love to get a signature of her done. I have no preference between Styles as I know an aberration is gonna be tricky to size for a sig! So if you have a preference as to what one you'd prefer to do, let me know! The price doesn't matter. -sits on hands- I love everything I've seen of your art so I'm trying not to just order one of everything. xD (If you feel a grab bag would be a better request let me know! Shoot me a message if it's easier. And please know, I'm never in a rush and am very patient, life/school/all that comes first and I'm a very chill customer).

OVmZor1.png
@inkyamphitere
Waaa thanks so much for your support! It means a ton to me! My FRC slots are closed atm since I’m finishing up my last year of Uni. Once I’m officially free from school and suffering with job hunting pfft I’ll be reopening my frc slots. If ever just join my ping list to be notified when I reopen ^v^

@storrie
WAAA such a gorgeous dragon I adore their colors! I totally don’t mind doing multiple orders! Abbys are slightly more expensive than other dragons since they do have two heads I hope that’s alright! For the chibi sketch is $17 okay with you? As for the chibi signature, I’ve never done an abby in chibi signature form yet. So I’m not really sure if I’ll be able to fit two heads properly in the 100x500 pixel size. It’ll probably cost $7 but I’ll make a sketch for you to see if it fits right. If it doesn’t I can adjust and make the canvas a bit bigger but it wouldn’t fit in your signature anymore ;o;
@inkyamphitere
Waaa thanks so much for your support! It means a ton to me! My FRC slots are closed atm since I’m finishing up my last year of Uni. Once I’m officially free from school and suffering with job hunting pfft I’ll be reopening my frc slots. If ever just join my ping list to be notified when I reopen ^v^

@storrie
WAAA such a gorgeous dragon I adore their colors! I totally don’t mind doing multiple orders! Abbys are slightly more expensive than other dragons since they do have two heads I hope that’s alright! For the chibi sketch is $17 okay with you? As for the chibi signature, I’ve never done an abby in chibi signature form yet. So I’m not really sure if I’ll be able to fit two heads properly in the 100x500 pixel size. It’ll probably cost $7 but I’ll make a sketch for you to see if it fits right. If it doesn’t I can adjust and make the canvas a bit bigger but it wouldn’t fit in your signature anymore ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@arcadia Here’s your signatures! Thanks so much for commissioning me and being so patient! I hope you like them! [img] https://i.imgur.com/YS5XINr.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/9WJ6N5L.png[/img]
@arcadia
Here’s your signatures! Thanks so much for commissioning me and being so patient! I hope you like them!
YS5XINr.png9WJ6N5L.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom - they are soooo cute!!! Ahhhh
Thank you so much for drawing my dragons!! I love them!!
I’ll be back soon since I keep customizing and falling in love with dragons xD
@Joydom - they are soooo cute!!! Ahhhh
Thank you so much for drawing my dragons!! I love them!!
I’ll be back soon since I keep customizing and falling in love with dragons xD
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 459 460