Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 466 467
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom hi! i hope it's okay if i order multiple pieces at once? if not then just the first one is fine \o/

Username & User ID: creosote 101073
Dragon/Oc/Reference: marrow!
Details/Description: feel free to simplify her outfit however you want! i'd love it if you could do her accent at least though :D
Commission Type: chibi signature (style B)
Payment: USD!
Discount: n/a
Others: n/a

Dragon/Oc/Reference: dyas!
Details/Description: could you make her eyes white instead of fire, and could you include her accent + hat? the accent can be super simplified if you need!

Dragon/Oc/Reference: preeria!
Details/Description: for her outfit could you do the burlap mantle, scroll case sling, and the skull+horns head part of her skin? you can leave out the rest of her skin if you want though! i'm good either way \o/
Others:
@joydom hi! i hope it's okay if i order multiple pieces at once? if not then just the first one is fine \o/

Dragon/Oc/Reference: marrow!
Details/Description: feel free to simplify her outfit however you want! i'd love it if you could do her accent at least though :D

Dragon/Oc/Reference: dyas!
Details/Description: could you make her eyes white instead of fire, and could you include her accent + hat? the accent can be super simplified if you need!

Dragon/Oc/Reference: preeria!
Details/Description: for her outfit could you do the burlap mantle, scroll case sling, and the skull+horns head part of her skin? you can leave out the rest of her skin if you want though! i'm good either way \o/
Others:
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote
Hi hi! So nice to hear from you again! Sorry for the late reply I got swamped with thesis work the last few days haha. As usual your dragons are so so gorgeous! The PC will be $5 while the other two are $6 each, making the total $17. Is this alright with you before I head to making sketches :>
@creosote
Hi hi! So nice to hear from you again! Sorry for the late reply I got swamped with thesis work the last few days haha. As usual your dragons are so so gorgeous! The PC will be $5 while the other two are $6 each, making the total $17. Is this alright with you before I head to making sketches :>
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom all good! hope your thesis is coming along smoothly :D
$17 sounds fine though!
@Joydom all good! hope your thesis is coming along smoothly :D
$17 sounds fine though!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote
Alright nice! And thank you! I’m almost at the tail end of it haha. I have till like third week of April then I’m officially free to use FR more!
I’ll also have sketches for you in around two days :>
@creosote
Alright nice! And thank you! I’m almost at the tail end of it haha. I have till like third week of April then I’m officially free to use FR more!
I’ll also have sketches for you in around two days :>
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@creosote Here are your sketches please let me know if you want anything changed. For the guardian the sketch ended up being longer than my standard Chibi signatures cause of all the elements of the design. I hope that’s alright? If you’re happy with the sketches please dm me your PayPal :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/SbcmF7I.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/twbUgAf.png[/img] [img] https://i.imgur.com/H8EpD4f.png[/img]
@creosote
Here are your sketches please let me know if you want anything changed. For the guardian the sketch ended up being longer than my standard Chibi signatures cause of all the elements of the design. I hope that’s alright? If you’re happy with the sketches please dm me your PayPal :>

SbcmF7I.pngtwbUgAf.png H8EpD4f.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@creosote Thanks so much for your patience with me! Here’s your signatures and I hope you like them :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/IwIRCgo.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/VnTaCL0.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/WBYNUxy.png[/img]
@creosote
Thanks so much for your patience with me! Here’s your signatures and I hope you like them :>

IwIRCgo.pngVnTaCL0.pngWBYNUxy.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom ooooh, they turned out wonderfully!! thank you so much :D <3
@Joydom ooooh, they turned out wonderfully!! thank you so much :D <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
@Joydom just leaving a quick review, hope that's alright! ^^

I accidentally commissioned Joydom twice for the same dragon, and she was extremely accommodating and polite both times! Turnaround was very quick, and I still love both pieces I received! Even though both pieces are of the same dragon, Joy made them different enough where they each stand out on their own! Would absolutely recommend getting some art from her <33

(ps I will def be back for two more signatures when your FRC slots open back up >:D)
@Joydom just leaving a quick review, hope that's alright! ^^

I accidentally commissioned Joydom twice for the same dragon, and she was extremely accommodating and polite both times! Turnaround was very quick, and I still love both pieces I received! Even though both pieces are of the same dragon, Joy made them different enough where they each stand out on their own! Would absolutely recommend getting some art from her <33

(ps I will def be back for two more signatures when your FRC slots open back up >:D)
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@Joydom - i am sooo happy i found this shop!! i adore your art style so much and i can imagine me coming back over and over <3 i'd love to grab a usd slot!!

Username & User ID: Arcadia/1680
Dragon/Oc/Reference: i'd love both my dragons separately if that's ok! Merlin, Starlight
Details/Description: they are both pretty dreamy dragons, maybe one playing with their faeries and the other one i'll leave up to you c:
Commission Type: Style B: Chibi Signatures
Payment: USD/gem/treasure/other: USD
Others: have fun!! so excited!! c:
@Joydom - i am sooo happy i found this shop!! i adore your art style so much and i can imagine me coming back over and over <3 i'd love to grab a usd slot!!

Username & User ID: Arcadia/1680
Dragon/Oc/Reference: i'd love both my dragons separately if that's ok! Merlin, Starlight
Details/Description: they are both pretty dreamy dragons, maybe one playing with their faeries and the other one i'll leave up to you c:
Commission Type: Style B: Chibi Signatures
Payment: USD/gem/treasure/other: USD
Others: have fun!! so excited!! c:
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 466 467