Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Additional Augments
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30
This is super cool.

I actually didn't notice the announcement till i was opening some gilded chest and got one that doesn't seem to be listed called Cinnabar Jaw which seems to be a red and white variant. Not sure why that color isn't listed here but I'm gladded I noticed them as I can see myself using these pretty often once I collect a few of the sets.
This is super cool.

I actually didn't notice the announcement till i was opening some gilded chest and got one that doesn't seem to be listed called Cinnabar Jaw which seems to be a red and white variant. Not sure why that color isn't listed here but I'm gladded I noticed them as I can see myself using these pretty often once I collect a few of the sets.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
[quote name="LeucisticCrow" date="2024-03-12 17:57:03" ] This is super cool. I actually didn't notice the announcement till i was opening some gilded chest and got one that doesn't seem to be listed called Cinnabar Jaw which seems to be a red and white variant. Not sure why that color isn't listed here but I'm gladded I noticed them as I can see myself using these pretty often once I collect a few of the sets. [/quote] Cinnabar was released in the first wave :)
LeucisticCrow wrote on 2024-03-12 17:57:03:
This is super cool.

Cinnabar was released in the first wave :)
yesss im so happy for more sci fi apparel
yesss im so happy for more sci fi apparel
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
These are such neat looking sets! Thank you staff!
These are such neat looking sets! Thank you staff!
My jaw DROPPED at the Malachite and Quartz enhancements. Beautiful! I'm going to immediately book it to the Workshop to get my hands on the Peridot set, hoo boy
My jaw DROPPED at the Malachite and Quartz enhancements. Beautiful! I'm going to immediately book it to the Workshop to get my hands on the Peridot set, hoo boy
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
WAHOO YIPPEE MORE AUGMENTS!!
WAHOO YIPPEE MORE AUGMENTS!!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
God we are feasting fr fr thank you devs
God we are feasting fr fr thank you devs
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
Oh heck yes, I'm going to be hitting the Golem Workshop HARD tomorrow morning!
Oh heck yes, I'm going to be hitting the Golem Workshop HARD tomorrow morning!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
These look really cool, they're giving cyberpunk and I'm so here for that!
These look really cool, they're giving cyberpunk and I'm so here for that!
jCVhFoZ.gif
The Obsidian & Quartz jaw enhancements are going to come in handy!
The Obsidian & Quartz jaw enhancements are going to come in handy!
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30