Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Additional Augments
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
Oh wow
Oh wow
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
HOOOOOLY CRAP
HOOOOOLY CRAP
CPbqbzR.png
THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE THIS IS WHAT I LACKED AND NEEDED THANK YOU [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93426790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934268/93426790_350.png[/img][/url][/center] most i've spent on a dragon in a while but so so so worth it (those apparel slots stack up in price fast)
THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE THIS IS WHAT I LACKED AND NEEDED THANK YOU

93426790_350.png
most i've spent on a dragon in a while but so so so worth it (those apparel slots stack up in price fast)
goober.gif
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Yippee!!!

The Opal & Peridot sets <333
Yippee!!!

The Opal & Peridot sets <333
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I understand why rainbow/prismatic apparel tends to cost gems but MAN i just wanna rainbow my dragons without having to drain my gem hoard /LH

Love the new colors!!
I understand why rainbow/prismatic apparel tends to cost gems but MAN i just wanna rainbow my dragons without having to drain my gem hoard /LH

Love the new colors!!
The Opal Enhancements look amazing! I need 500 of them
The Opal Enhancements look amazing! I need 500 of them
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
These look amazing! Definitely picking up an opal set and finding a dragon to match!
These look amazing! Definitely picking up an opal set and finding a dragon to match!
mt8lr6s.png
Oooh! Love the black and white ones!
Oooh! Love the black and white ones!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Is the naming of the obsidian and quartz sets intentional? To me obsidian implies black and quartz implies more white but the names feel reversed here.
Is the naming of the obsidian and quartz sets intentional? To me obsidian implies black and quartz implies more white but the names feel reversed here.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30