Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65
Hi! I would like Wildclaw M, Wildclaw F, and Guardian M to be added to my Breed entries!

And I would like to add desert, egyptian and space/galaxy/stars/nebula to the specifics.

Please and thank you!
Hi! I would like Wildclaw M, Wildclaw F, and Guardian M to be added to my Breed entries!

And I would like to add desert, egyptian and space/galaxy/stars/nebula to the specifics.

Please and thank you!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Can I please be removed from all fae, guardian, mirror, nocturne, tundra, and male skydancer pinglists?

also i would like a clarification on something. are the specifics only applicable to the breed/gender that you choose earlier in the form? so like for example, if you wanted something specific for a certain breed, and a different specific for another breed, then would that be two forms? i didnt see this when i first filled out a form but the tip said you can fill it out more than once to get more specific combos, which is why i was wondering. ty!
Can I please be removed from all fae, guardian, mirror, nocturne, tundra, and male skydancer pinglists?

also i would like a clarification on something. are the specifics only applicable to the breed/gender that you choose earlier in the form? so like for example, if you wanted something specific for a certain breed, and a different specific for another breed, then would that be two forms? i didnt see this when i first filled out a form but the tip said you can fill it out more than once to get more specific combos, which is why i was wondering. ty!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Hello, I'd like Banescale M to be added to my breed entries ^^
Hello, I'd like Banescale M to be added to my breed entries ^^
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!
hi, can you take me off all lists? thanks!
hi, can you take me off all lists? thanks!

> it/its Pronouns
> FR time +9
> Hatchery
> Subspecies
@Asterodea Added Wildclaw M&F and Guardian M to your entry and 'desert', 'egyptian', and 'space/galaxy/stars/nebula' to your specifics!

@8ooks Removed Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Nocturne, Tundra M&F and Skydancer M from your entry! And yup, that's exactly how it works - the specifics in each entry only apply to the breeds that are in that same entry, so if you had totally different skin preferences for different breeds, you could submit multiple entries to keep those preferences separate ^^

@RavenWithAGoal Added Banescale M to your entry!

@Voidrot Removed your entry!
@Asterodea Added Wildclaw M&F and Guardian M to your entry and 'desert', 'egyptian', and 'space/galaxy/stars/nebula' to your specifics!

@8ooks Removed Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Nocturne, Tundra M&F and Skydancer M from your entry! And yup, that's exactly how it works - the specifics in each entry only apply to the breeds that are in that same entry, so if you had totally different skin preferences for different breeds, you could submit multiple entries to keep those preferences separate ^^

@RavenWithAGoal Added Banescale M to your entry!

@Voidrot Removed your entry!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Hi, could I please have all my entries removed from GASP. Thank you <3
Hi, could I please have all my entries removed from GASP. Thank you <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Is there a way to remove myself from GASP?
Is there a way to remove myself from GASP?
@Teg741 @DarklightRaven

All removed! <3

(Yes, posting to this thread is the way to be removed~)
@Teg741 @DarklightRaven

All removed! <3

(Yes, posting to this thread is the way to be removed~)
jA0Unwf.gif
Howdy, would it be possible for me to be removed from the ping list?
Howdy, would it be possible for me to be removed from the ping list?
Hi, can you please remove me from all ping lists? Thank you.
Hi, can you please remove me from all ping lists? Thank you.
left-hori.png
5hF3FGk.png
right-hori.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65