Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moving to Ice Flight
Anyone up for telling tell me what the Ice flight is like?
Anyone up for telling tell me what the Ice flight is like?
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
I hear Ice Flight is pretty chill. [emoji=snowflake size=1]
I hear Ice Flight is pretty chill.
WELCOME... [emoji=tundra star size=2] From my personal experience Ice Flight is-- Levinworth put it aptly, LOL. It's a pretty easygoing community that isn't too active on the forums but has a thriving discord server with lots of friendly people. When newly registered users introduce themselves in the forum, however, they're always met with warm welcomes and gifts and-- it just makes my heart happy, haha. That aside, I just love the aesthetic! A lot of my personal lore is based on tidbits unique to the Southern Icefield and of course, the Warden himself.
WELCOME...

From my personal experience Ice Flight is-- Levinworth put it aptly, LOL. It's a pretty easygoing community that isn't too active on the forums but has a thriving discord server with lots of friendly people. When newly registered users introduce themselves in the forum, however, they're always met with warm welcomes and gifts and-- it just makes my heart happy, haha.

That aside, I just love the aesthetic! A lot of my personal lore is based on tidbits unique to the Southern Icefield and of course, the Warden himself.
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
we have cats
we have cats
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@LunamFlore I'm not able to move there at the moment (saving gems) but, thank you for the welcome ahead of time.
@LunamFlore I'm not able to move there at the moment (saving gems) but, thank you for the welcome ahead of time.
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]