Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN $ Bundle deal) Pixels & YCH
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hiya @Shilocke! May I ask know how much it would be to get a big custom of my girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88510353]Sybil[/url]? No shading and with accent! Thank you kindly [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885104/88510353_350.png[/img]
Hiya @Shilocke!

May I ask know how much it would be to get a big custom of my girl Sybil? No shading and with accent! Thank you kindly

88510353_350.png
********Wing-_L.png vXgEfMT.png Wing-_R.png
@AngelsThrone Hiiiiii! I think we'd be looking at 35$ fr her!
@AngelsThrone Hiiiiii! I think we'd be looking at 35$ fr her!
vsVjOXK.png
You're a star, thank you! big or small Custom?: Big! ref(s): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885104/88510353_350.png[/img] PP email: Will be messaged privately <3 extra things: She comes with lore related to the Necromancer subspecies. I haven't a set pose in mind so you can try to find some vibes from there if you'd like!
You're a star, thank you!

big or small Custom?: Big!
ref(s):
88510353_350.png
PP email: Will be messaged privately <3
extra things: She comes with lore related to the Necromancer subspecies. I haven't a set pose in mind so you can try to find some vibes from there if you'd like!
@AngelsThrone Appreciate it!!<3 I'll send the invoice soon <:)
@AngelsThrone Appreciate it!!<3 I'll send the invoice soon <:)
vsVjOXK.png
[quote name="Shilocke" date="2024-03-10 18:39:21" ] @/AngelsThrone Appreciate it!!<3 I'll send the invoice soon <:) [/quote] Sounds good! Thank you <3
Shilocke wrote on 2024-03-10 18:39:21:
@/AngelsThrone Appreciate it!!<3 I'll send the invoice soon <:)

Sounds good! Thank you <3
@Shilocke - sounds great!! i'll DM you my PP email c:
also, not to ask a dumb question, but these are colored right? LOL
the examples are without color and i just wanted to double check ahaha
@Shilocke - sounds great!! i'll DM you my PP email c:
also, not to ask a dumb question, but these are colored right? LOL
the examples are without color and i just wanted to double check ahaha
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
@Arcadia cool cool, no rush on that!!<3 appreciate it!! and yeah they're completely colored, those are just the blanks to show off the poses! these are some examples of finished YCHs i've done in case you were wanting to see: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72707150_yEdO3000UZrL7Cf.png[/img][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72707163_mFRjiIBQ2llII4n.png[/img][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62065012_c6gshUtW7GsBZ2R.png[/img] I have a link to my full gallery of examples in the second post in this thread! my queue is also linked there as an aside, if you like to keep an eye on those
@Arcadia cool cool, no rush on that!!<3 appreciate it!!

and yeah they're completely colored, those are just the blanks to show off the poses! these are some examples of finished YCHs i've done in case you were wanting to see:

72707150_yEdO3000UZrL7Cf.png72707163_mFRjiIBQ2llII4n.png62065012_c6gshUtW7GsBZ2R.png

I have a link to my full gallery of examples in the second post in this thread! my queue is also linked there as an aside, if you like to keep an eye on those
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke - thank you so much for posting coloring examples for me!! i was looking at your gallery but i wasn't sure which ones were customs. those are gorgeous!!! pixel art is so beautiful and i commend you for doing it! i'm going to eventually need more too haha! <3
@Shilocke - thank you so much for posting coloring examples for me!! i was looking at your gallery but i wasn't sure which ones were customs. those are gorgeous!!! pixel art is so beautiful and i commend you for doing it! i'm going to eventually need more too haha! <3
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
@Arcadia you're welcome!! I'm always happy to post examples if folks need <:) and YEAHHH honestly i may need to reorganize my gallery a lil more at some point so people can tell what's what a little easier... it's a lil cluttered rn. and HUGELY APPRECIATE THATTTT thank you so much ;o; <3 i look forward to it!
@Arcadia you're welcome!! I'm always happy to post examples if folks need <:) and YEAHHH honestly i may need to reorganize my gallery a lil more at some point so people can tell what's what a little easier... it's a lil cluttered rn. and HUGELY APPRECIATE THATTTT thank you so much ;o; <3 i look forward to it!
vsVjOXK.png
Sorry it took so long! I wanted to use Toyhouse but I have no idea how to use it. Imgur it is :'D

I intend to submit another order either tonight or sometime tomorrow, just need to decide on which character I want!

big or small Custom?: Big(?) - For FR signature!

ref(s): Imgur Link to Anubis references - Two references are shown! One without color to show scales, armor, etc. And one with her original design(s) - she's bioluminescent!
If you need me to pull color swatches from the original reference, let me know!

PP email: Sending via DMs!

extra things: Would love her to fit in my Flightrising Signature! Primarily looking for a side pose, with your own twist! If possible, could her eyes look like they are glowing? ^^

Please let me know if you need more information or have any questions!!
Sorry it took so long! I wanted to use Toyhouse but I have no idea how to use it. Imgur it is :'D

I intend to submit another order either tonight or sometime tomorrow, just need to decide on which character I want!

big or small Custom?: Big(?) - For FR signature!

ref(s): Imgur Link to Anubis references - Two references are shown! One without color to show scales, armor, etc. And one with her original design(s) - she's bioluminescent!
If you need me to pull color swatches from the original reference, let me know!

PP email: Sending via DMs!

extra things: Would love her to fit in my Flightrising Signature! Primarily looking for a side pose, with your own twist! If possible, could her eyes look like they are glowing? ^^

Please let me know if you need more information or have any questions!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25