Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Pixels & YCH
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Shilocke ok i will take a slot :) also thank you .. i am glad you like her, she is definitely treasured [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90209734][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902098/90209734_350.png[/img][/url] big or small Custom?: big ref(s): posted above PP email: i will dm extra things: she is like an undead plushie lol, full of polyfill stuffing and uncanny creepy cute .. haunted doll kind of vibe. if you want to have a spot where her stuffing is coming out or give her a stuffed animal tag on the ear that would be cute, but no pressure if it doesn't feel right as you draw, i honestly am just curious to see how she comes out and will be totally happy even without any those ideas ! so excited, thank you for the open slots and sharing your art
@Shilocke ok i will take a slot :)
also thank you .. i am glad you like her, she is definitely treasured

90209734_350.png

big or small Custom?: big
ref(s): posted above
PP email: i will dm

extra things: she is like an undead plushie lol, full of polyfill stuffing and uncanny creepy cute .. haunted doll kind of vibe. if you want to have a spot where her stuffing is coming out or give her a stuffed animal tag on the ear that would be cute, but no pressure if it doesn't feel right as you draw, i honestly am just curious to see how she comes out and will be totally happy even without any those ideas !

so excited, thank you for the open slots and sharing your art
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
@USD Comms

I have the bundle deal going thru till the end of January as a reminder! info in main post

Also had to increase my base prices (NOT the bundle prices) a liiiiittle bit!
@USD Comms

I have the bundle deal going thru till the end of January as a reminder! info in main post

Also had to increase my base prices (NOT the bundle prices) a liiiiittle bit!
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke big or small Custom?: Big! ref(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91933118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919332/91933118_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2470772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4190023&skin=0&apparel=23022,47013,37699,12268,37684,32685,5160,47033,21838,326,47024&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] PP email: same as last time! extra things: i know that the imperial has a lot of apparel, so if you want to simplify the design a bit go right ahead! the only important things is the primal eyes, the feathered wings, the red extra horns, and the cleaver! though if you want to do the whole design I'd be more then happy to pay for the complex price!! I'm also hoping to get the two large pixel bundle deal, if thats alright! (i am also hoping to get their lore written out today, so that inspo should be there for you to take from hopefully!!
@Shilocke

big or small Custom?: Big!

ref(s): 91933118_350.png

scry?sdid=4190023&skin=0&apparel=23022,47013,37699,12268,37684,32685,5160,47033,21838,326,47024&xt=dressing.png

PP email: same as last time!

extra things: i know that the imperial has a lot of apparel, so if you want to simplify the design a bit go right ahead! the only important things is the primal eyes, the feathered wings, the red extra horns, and the cleaver! though if you want to do the whole design I'd be more then happy to pay for the complex price!! I'm also hoping to get the two large pixel bundle deal, if thats alright! (i am also hoping to get their lore written out today, so that inspo should be there for you to take from hopefully!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi hiii! I can totally do them for ya !! I'd be totally down doing all the apparel if you'd prefer. it'd be the 60, as a reminder, if we wanna go with that >:)c lmk and I can send over the invoice when I get a chance! (also if you think of any pose ideas lmk otherwise i can def just work off lore!)
@veilmochi hiii! I can totally do them for ya !! I'd be totally down doing all the apparel if you'd prefer. it'd be the 60, as a reminder, if we wanna go with that >:)c lmk and I can send over the invoice when I get a chance! (also if you think of any pose ideas lmk otherwise i can def just work off lore!)
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke Im totally fine with the 60!! I am wiped from work so I only have some partial lore right now, but it should be all wrapped up tomorrow for you to take a look at and get some inspo hopefully! thank you again!!
@Shilocke Im totally fine with the 60!! I am wiped from work so I only have some partial lore right now, but it should be all wrapped up tomorrow for you to take a look at and get some inspo hopefully! thank you again!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi no worries if it takes a bit to get all written down, got a few things in the queue I gotta truck thru before I can get to any of my newer comms anyhow! just lmk when you've got what you wanna get written done <:)

Invoice also incoming! No huge rush, like I said!!<3 appreciate it sm!!!
@veilmochi no worries if it takes a bit to get all written down, got a few things in the queue I gotta truck thru before I can get to any of my newer comms anyhow! just lmk when you've got what you wanna get written done <:)

Invoice also incoming! No huge rush, like I said!!<3 appreciate it sm!!!
vsVjOXK.png
@USD Comms Bump! Further extended bundle since I’m tryna save money for a big move!!!
@USD Comms Bump! Further extended bundle since I’m tryna save money for a big move!!!
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke - I haven’t ordered art here before but I adore your pixels! Please let me know if I didn’t include enough/did something wrong with my requests! And let me know total payment too, bc I’m not sure how apparel changes things at all.

I’d love to grab the YCH slot - I have 2 dragons I would love to get c:

which breed: imperial
ref(s): Merlin, Starlight
PP email: I will dm it to you if you accept me into the slot c:
extra things: I can’t think of anything really haha
@Shilocke - I haven’t ordered art here before but I adore your pixels! Please let me know if I didn’t include enough/did something wrong with my requests! And let me know total payment too, bc I’m not sure how apparel changes things at all.

I’d love to grab the YCH slot - I have 2 dragons I would love to get c:

which breed: imperial
ref(s): Merlin, Starlight
PP email: I will dm it to you if you accept me into the slot c:
extra things: I can’t think of anything really haha
62oWwJH.png2XbZm3K.png
@Arcadia Thank you so much!! I appreciate that ;w;!! And for YCHs I tend not to charge anything extra for apparel since I usually end up simplifying so dw about that :)c If you're just looking to grab 2, that'd be 7+7 = 14$ total!

if that sounds fair then you can dm whenever you're ready!

@Arcadia Thank you so much!! I appreciate that ;w;!! And for YCHs I tend not to charge anything extra for apparel since I usually end up simplifying so dw about that :)c If you're just looking to grab 2, that'd be 7+7 = 14$ total!

if that sounds fair then you can dm whenever you're ready!

vsVjOXK.png
evening bump!
evening bump!
vsVjOXK.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25