Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN $ Bundle deal) Pixels & YCH
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
big or small Custom?: Big! Two characters in one canvas (preferably, but can be separated!)
ref(s): Imgur Link to references!
PP email: Will send through DMs again!
extra things: These two characters are a couple, so I'd love to see them posed together, maybe nuzzling or something similarly cute? Surprise me!!

Khione (gray & white, female) and Kingston (brown, male) are their names!
- You do not need to add the blue runes on the male, he is fine without it!

Please let me know if you have difficulty viewing the reference link! It's multiple images in one upload.

Artists in order for the references are WinglessFidu, UmbraCrow, WinglessFidu (again), SavageMojo & Venus Dragon. All work shown was commissioned!
big or small Custom?: Big! Two characters in one canvas (preferably, but can be separated!)
ref(s): Imgur Link to references!
PP email: Will send through DMs again!
extra things: These two characters are a couple, so I'd love to see them posed together, maybe nuzzling or something similarly cute? Surprise me!!

Khione (gray & white, female) and Kingston (brown, male) are their names!
- You do not need to add the blue runes on the male, he is fine without it!

Please let me know if you have difficulty viewing the reference link! It's multiple images in one upload.

Artists in order for the references are WinglessFidu, UmbraCrow, WinglessFidu (again), SavageMojo & Venus Dragon. All work shown was commissioned!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Kapro hiiii again! Def can do this (I loooove drawing characters interacting and i dont do it enough tbh !!), and since I'm still running the bundle deal I think the 45$ mid price to cover both would work! If that's good fr you lmk and I can send over the invoice when I get a chance :)c
@Kapro hiiii again! Def can do this (I loooove drawing characters interacting and i dont do it enough tbh !!), and since I'm still running the bundle deal I think the 45$ mid price to cover both would work! If that's good fr you lmk and I can send over the invoice when I get a chance :)c
vsVjOXK.png
If you need my paypal again let me know!!! I will respond to the invoice as soon as I see it! Thanks again for the opportunity! ^^
If you need my paypal again let me know!!! I will respond to the invoice as soon as I see it! Thanks again for the opportunity! ^^
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Kapro I've still got it no worries!!<3 no rush on that, and as always i'll let you know as soon as I get started! might be closer to May when i'm able to get some sketches whipped up <:)c
@Kapro I've still got it no worries!!<3 no rush on that, and as always i'll let you know as soon as I get started! might be closer to May when i'm able to get some sketches whipped up <:)c
vsVjOXK.png
No problem at all, take your time! Thanks again!!
No problem at all, take your time! Thanks again!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Bump!
Bump!
vsVjOXK.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25