Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Grownup Version of Playing With Toys?
1 2
The way we can name, give stories, and dress up our dragons reminds me of how when you're a child and you make stories using your toys, especially when you type up your own lore as well. We're still using our imaginations, just in a more virtual way! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
The way we can name, give stories, and dress up our dragons reminds me of how when you're a child and you make stories using your toys, especially when you type up your own lore as well. We're still using our imaginations, just in a more virtual way!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Oh, I never thought about it like that before! I think you might have a point :)
Oh, I never thought about it like that before! I think you might have a point :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
oh yeah I had lore for all my plushies as a kid, this is just a natural extension
oh yeah I had lore for all my plushies as a kid, this is just a natural extension
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Thats how I see it HA
I like to call flight rising "my favorite doll dress up game"
Thats how I see it HA
I like to call flight rising "my favorite doll dress up game"
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
there's no difference between young me playing dollhouse games & making up stories and current me dressing up dragons and writing lore for them [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] i gotta make use of my creativity somehow!
there's no difference between young me playing dollhouse games & making up stories and current me dressing up dragons and writing lore for them i gotta make use of my creativity somehow!
ZcrsSbC.png
i love my big scaly barbies.
i love my big scaly barbies.
as a writer, I think this is only true if you think of the toys (characters) as the ones in Toy Story; sometimes they do their own thing!
as a writer, I think this is only true if you think of the toys (characters) as the ones in Toy Story; sometimes they do their own thing!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
cracking open the arcegg i had in cold storage for half a year is like opening a new baby doll box. it's awesome.
cracking open the arcegg i had in cold storage for half a year is like opening a new baby doll box. it's awesome.
muBoUDq.png squoing | 23 | they/them/she
enjoyer of star wars, dwarf metal, && tolkien's legendarium...

luminous beings are we // not this crude matter.

sKQLVZ0.pngcreatureiLKCB6l.pngdancemTYSzp3.pngparty9oQN2T2.png
Me, who still collects and plays with plushies irl:
Me, who still collects and plays with plushies irl:
jCVhFoZ.gif
I just got a dragon plush today. Checks out.
I just got a dragon plush today. Checks out.
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
1 2