Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[quote name="mysteriously" date="2024-03-10 03:25:32" ] So much sugar to Plague!! [emoji=new friend size=1] I haven't been that excited about dom in years. Y'all made this past week so much fun - thanks for dancing with us! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] sugar right back at you guys! this was so much fun, absolutely loved the unexpected chaos. i'm glad i got to experience something like this at least once!
mysteriously wrote on 2024-03-10 03:25:32:
So much sugar to Plague!! I haven't been that excited about dom in years. Y'all made this past week so much fun - thanks for dancing with us!

sugar right back at you guys! this was so much fun, absolutely loved the unexpected chaos. i'm glad i got to experience something like this at least once!
he/him fr+8
top ten anime battles

number one: the frog prom brawl
top ten anime battles

number one: the frog prom brawl
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Wish I could've helped more, but it was nice to watch!! Good work Water, you took my one extra gathering turn LOL
Wish I could've helped more, but it was nice to watch!! Good work Water, you took my one extra gathering turn LOL
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
thank you for the battle plague!!! the frog population along this area of the map must of quadrupled over the week

thank you for the battle plague!!! the frog population along this area of the map must of quadrupled over the week

KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Thank you everyone for all the support and the hype, and thank you Plague for the wonderful fight!! It was so close and exciting and I hope you had a blast!
Thank you everyone for all the support and the hype, and thank you Plague for the wonderful fight!! It was so close and exciting and I hope you had a blast!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Congratulations Water!!! Ya'll did amazing and it was such a fun fight to participate in!! Us germs have had a blast, the battle was unexpected but so exciting!
Also all these prom froggy badges are so wonderful... I loved our prom night brawl <3
Congratulations Water!!! Ya'll did amazing and it was such a fun fight to participate in!! Us germs have had a blast, the battle was unexpected but so exciting!
Also all these prom froggy badges are so wonderful... I loved our prom night brawl <3
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
I do confess that I joined the wet side when fodder got expensive. That dragon-money was too tempting, and I couldn't resist supporting our melted cousins. Congratulations to Water for winning!
I do confess that I joined the wet side when fodder got expensive. That dragon-money was too tempting, and I couldn't resist supporting our melted cousins. Congratulations to Water for winning!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
wowowow I think more flights should casually invite ice to their [s]prom[/s] dom push. We are soooo good at holding your corsage for you while you throw hands in the parking lot [emoji=tundra star size=1] If any other flights have a push coming up and want ice to stand there and cheer for them let us know [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
wowowow I think more flights should casually invite ice to their prom dom push. We are soooo good at holding your corsage for you while you throw hands in the parking lot

If any other flights have a push coming up and want ice to stand there and cheer for them let us know
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Loved watching the flips back and forth, excellent job to both flights! A very exciting Springswarm indeed.
Loved watching the flips back and forth, excellent job to both flights! A very exciting Springswarm indeed.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
That was really exciting to watch, and I now have a ton of free lair space![emoji=auraboa star size=1] Thanks to both flights, and gratz to water![emoji=undertide love size=1]
That was really exciting to watch, and I now have a ton of free lair space! Thanks to both flights, and gratz to water!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38