Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38
WOW phew what a win water! Came through at the last minutes.
WOW phew what a win water! Came through at the last minutes.
rhesmanisa.regular.png
gg and excellent work to the plague members, you guys rock!! i've never had this much fun on flight rising since i joined
gg and excellent work to the plague members, you guys rock!! i've never had this much fun on flight rising since i joined
What a crazy finish to the week!!

Thanks for being our froggy frog prom pals, Ice and Plague!
What a crazy finish to the week!!

Thanks for being our froggy frog prom pals, Ice and Plague!
1HDUhks.png
the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast
the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
A wonderful effort by both flights! Thrilling to watch and congratulations, Water!
A wonderful effort by both flights! Thrilling to watch and congratulations, Water!
3PxlXSK.png
Wow Water I was kinda embarrassed you started a brawl at our prom but now I'm weirdly into it, ur muscles are soooo big waow
Wow Water I was kinda embarrassed you started a brawl at our prom but now I'm weirdly into it, ur muscles are soooo big waow
This space intentionally left blank
[quote name="gumiho" date="2024-03-09 23:52:38" ] straight up the most excited ive felt since WvE, ggs plague yall are a blast [/quote] this is the most excited I've felt about flight rising EVER this was nuts ggs plague <333
gumiho wrote on 2024-03-09 23:52:38:
straight up the most excited ive felt since WvE, ggs plague yall are a blast
this is the most excited I've felt about flight rising EVER this was nuts
ggs plague <333
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
GGs everyone!!
GGs everyone!!

water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif

BlqGJKN.png
Watching these last 15 or so minutes has been wild! Ten of my level 25s were bought and exalted, some of them mere second before time ran out! People were very determined to get in those last levels it seems. Congratulations to Water! And Plague put up an amazing fight! This is the most fun I've had watching a dom battle in a while
Watching these last 15 or so minutes has been wild! Ten of my level 25s were bought and exalted, some of them mere second before time ran out! People were very determined to get in those last levels it seems. Congratulations to Water! And Plague put up an amazing fight! This is the most fun I've had watching a dom battle in a while
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Way to go Water! I know that this upset means that any and all planned conquests might see more challenge, but honestly? Good. It's supposed to be a competition, not a reservation- and it's not like Plague wasn't fighting, either, this was only as exciting because it was flipping back and forth so often!
Way to go Water! I know that this upset means that any and all planned conquests might see more challenge, but honestly? Good. It's supposed to be a competition, not a reservation- and it's not like Plague wasn't fighting, either, this was only as exciting because it was flipping back and forth so often!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.