Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Aberration Spawnday PB
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="@Levinworth" date="2024-03-09 19:03:37" ] @/TrashySockBasket Were the three with bonuses I sent not right? Blend + level 6 = 18250? [/quote] I may have misread the prices on them, I remember declining but not specifically what for, as I was in the midst of a flood of 100+ dragons. My apologies for any inconvenience! [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
@Levinworth wrote on 2024-03-09 19:03:37:
@/TrashySockBasket
Were the three with bonuses I sent not right? Blend + level 6 = 18250?

I may have misread the prices on them, I remember declining but not specifically what for, as I was in the midst of a flood of 100+ dragons. My apologies for any inconvenience!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Peyp Hello, I've got some 0t dragons I'd like to send for tickets into the mini raffle, are you online to take them? [rule] Also for a free ticket: [quote]Tell us about something good that happened this week![/quote] In the process of earning surprise badges at the last minute. :D
@Peyp

Hello, I've got some 0t dragons I'd like to send for tickets into the mini raffle, are you online to take them?

Also for a free ticket:

Quote:
Tell us about something good that happened this week!

In the process of earning surprise badges at the last minute. :D
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Instar (pinging you since I just saw your post in Dom Watch and you seem to be one of Plague's dom leaders)

The post for the mini raffle says to send 0t dragons to Peyp for tickets but they seem to be offline now (totally understandable), so any chance I could send a few to you instead?
@Instar (pinging you since I just saw your post in Dom Watch and you seem to be one of Plague's dom leaders)

The post for the mini raffle says to send 0t dragons to Peyp for tickets but they seem to be offline now (totally understandable), so any chance I could send a few to you instead?
Hello @WanderingTurtle, thank you for asking! I can absolutely take those guys!

EDIT: Tickets may not show up right away, but will be noted for you and all applied before we send out the check ticket ping next week. =:)
Hello @WanderingTurtle, thank you for asking! I can absolutely take those guys!

EDIT: Tickets may not show up right away, but will be noted for you and all applied before we send out the check ticket ping next week. =:)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar

Awesome, thank you! It'll be six level 5s total, and I'll send 'em via one-way CR like the raffle post mentions. No rush recording the tickets either, I'm sure you folks have plenty on your plate right now. ^_^
@Instar

Awesome, thank you! It'll be six level 5s total, and I'll send 'em via one-way CR like the raffle post mentions. No rush recording the tickets either, I'm sure you folks have plenty on your plate right now. ^_^
@Awoken Hello! You sent me three level 6 ridgebacks just now for the base price of 17kt. Since ridgies are the bonus breed today I owe you an extra 3,750t total. Will send that your way via crossroads momentarily! Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom! [emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@Awoken

Hello! You sent me three level 6 ridgebacks just now for the base price of 17kt. Since ridgies are the bonus breed today I owe you an extra 3,750t total. Will send that your way via crossroads momentarily! Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
AHHHH I missed the news about the frogs and drinks! Are those only for dragons sent in today, Saturday?

Also, to be clear, if I send in 50 levels, can I claim all 50-level badges or is it separate for each one?
AHHHH I missed the news about the frogs and drinks! Are those only for dragons sent in today, Saturday?

Also, to be clear, if I send in 50 levels, can I claim all 50-level badges or is it separate for each one?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Peyp

Ok. So. I am very bad at BBCode. May I ask for a compilation of the following?

?All Day badges
(If mercing does not count for these I can buy them with G.)
?Plague level incentive badges
?All drink badges
?All froggie badges

I have merc'd each day this week, and today I have sent in 260 level 5 fodder totaling to 1300 levels. I believe that's enough for all froggies + drinks? If it's not, please let me know while there's still time.
@Peyp

Ok. So. I am very bad at BBCode. May I ask for a compilation of the following?

?All Day badges
(If mercing does not count for these I can buy them with G.)
?Plague level incentive badges
?All drink badges
?All froggie badges

I have merc'd each day this week, and today I have sent in 260 level 5 fodder totaling to 1300 levels. I believe that's enough for all froggies + drinks? If it's not, please let me know while there's still time.
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
Hello! I'd like to send in some dragons tonight if you still need them. I noticed @mngwa is taking PA's and giving out t. May I send to you?
Hello! I'd like to send in some dragons tonight if you still need them. I noticed @mngwa is taking PA's and giving out t. May I send to you?
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@starlight18
Yep, go for it!
@starlight18
Yep, go for it!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png