Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 123 124
aaAAAA that's PERFECT ;A; thankyouthankyouthankyou!!♥♥♥
aaAAAA that's PERFECT ;A; thankyouthankyouthankyou!!♥♥♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@PlaqueDoc - Sorry this took so long! I got my wisdom teeth taken out which kind of killed my vibe for a week lol. I call this one ‘local rich middle aged man sternly judges you for being unfashionably late’ I hope you like it but let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change c: In particular I did my best to make him look like a guy in his 50’s but I’ve got one camp of friends telling me “ i could believe that’s a guy in his early 50s yeah” vs my sister telling me “he looks ancient” so if you want me to iron him or wrinkle him up a bit let me know hgdkfgh [s]trying to paint a face without a photo ref was a nightmare I need to stop doing that[/s] [img]https://imgur.com/FUezL28.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/GRcisSg.png[/img]
@PlaqueDoc - Sorry this took so long! I got my wisdom teeth taken out which kind of killed my vibe for a week lol. I call this one ‘local rich middle aged man sternly judges you for being unfashionably late’

I hope you like it but let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change c: In particular I did my best to make him look like a guy in his 50’s but I’ve got one camp of friends telling me “ i could believe that’s a guy in his early 50s yeah” vs my sister telling me “he looks ancient” so if you want me to iron him or wrinkle him up a bit let me know hgdkfgh trying to paint a face without a photo ref was a nightmare I need to stop doing that
FUezL28.png
GRcisSg.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
THE WAY MY JAW DROPPED HELLO??!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSPIRATIONAL!!! IM VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS!! AUGHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
THE WAY MY JAW DROPPED HELLO??!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSPIRATIONAL!!! IM VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS!! AUGHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
[pinglist=615][pinglist=618] [size=4]Greetings, entities. I can once again make [b]ART[/b] for [b]YOU[/b] for the low low price of [b]WHATEVER[/b][/size] --------------------- [b]ONE SMALL CHANGE. I'm going to try replacing one of the first-come-first-serve slots with a 'fill out a form with your commission info and I pick what I wanna draw' sort of thing.[/b] This is gonna be just a test run while I try and figure out how to do that- I might replace FCFS slots with this system entirely but we'll see. Hopefully this'll make things more fun for me and allow me to maybe work on some bigger commissions, as well as give an opportunity to people who aren't online when I ping! [b][/b] [center][size=5][url=https://forms.gle/PKWWXTMZjigxkw1j7]If you missed the FCFS slots [u]OR[/u] you're interested in commission options [u]other[/u] than the grab bag, please use this form. It will be open for 1-2 days.[/url][/center] ------------ [center][size=5]2 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60[/center] [center][b]FOR FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE GRAB BAG SLOTS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND POST IT [u]IN THIS THREAD![/u][/b] You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*][b]You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] [*]Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*][b]Only things I won't draw[/b] are anime characters without additional refs (I struggle translating anime faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- @pinglist-615

Greetings, entities. I can once again make ART for YOU for the low low price of WHATEVER

ONE SMALL CHANGE. I'm going to try replacing one of the first-come-first-serve slots with a 'fill out a form with your commission info and I pick what I wanna draw' sort of thing. This is gonna be just a test run while I try and figure out how to do that- I might replace FCFS slots with this system entirely but we'll see. Hopefully this'll make things more fun for me and allow me to maybe work on some bigger commissions, as well as give an opportunity to people who aren't online when I ping!

2 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60
FOR FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE GRAB BAG SLOTS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD!

You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are here and here.

• You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.
  • Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are anime characters without additional refs (I struggle translating anime faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
hiya! i'd like to reserve a slot for a grab bag please! i'll try to scrounge together refs and fill out the form before rollover, but i know for certain i'm gonna get something for a human character (are extra characters allowed? thinking of getting a piece with two, but i can roll with a solo piece if not!) :^o
hiya! i'd like to reserve a slot for a grab bag please! i'll try to scrounge together refs and fill out the form before rollover, but i know for certain i'm gonna get something for a human character (are extra characters allowed? thinking of getting a piece with two, but i can roll with a solo piece if not!) :^o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin - I'd probably be ok with 2 characters! It'd just naturally be a bit sketchier or simpler than other PWYW stuff I've done for the same price just because drawing multiple characters is more time-consuming ^^
@SnailMuffin - I'd probably be ok with 2 characters! It'd just naturally be a bit sketchier or simpler than other PWYW stuff I've done for the same price just because drawing multiple characters is more time-consuming ^^
I'd love to claim a Grab Bag Slot, please! Edit: Here is my form :D [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73912596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739126/73912596_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] $60 [b]VIBE:[/b] strange and enigmatic being; ambivalence of eerie/disturbing/uncanny and divine/captivating/charmed; mysteries of the universe; the many faces symbolise that the truth of the universe can never be seen just like the true face of a creature can never be seen; all-seeing. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Please go absolutely nuts with it! [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES
I'd love to claim a Grab Bag Slot, please!

Edit: Here is my form :D

Dragon/character image: 73912596_350.png
Payment: $60
VIBE: strange and enigmatic being; ambivalence of eerie/disturbing/uncanny and divine/captivating/charmed; mysteries of the universe; the many faces symbolise that the truth of the universe can never be seen just like the true face of a creature can never be seen; all-seeing.
Artistic Freedom? Please go absolutely nuts with it!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
gotcha! and no worries, i love sketchy art :^]

Dragon/character image: vardan + eli
Payment: $55
VIBE: (I’d rather it not be too long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity)
i got two different vibes:
a) this song - somber mood, caused by unrequited love (eli pining for vardan)
or
b) this song - tense, waltzing, something i guess similar to this image?
Artistic Freedom? the only thing i want followed is like, they don't get whitewashed, but asides from that, go Wild! i trust that you'll nail the vibes. there's also an alternate outfit in vardan's gallery, if you wanna go for that instead of the one with his purple coat :^u
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES / NO
gotcha! and no worries, i love sketchy art :^]

Dragon/character image: vardan + eli
Payment: $55
VIBE: (I’d rather it not be too long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity)
i got two different vibes:
a) this song - somber mood, caused by unrequited love (eli pining for vardan)
or
b) this song - tense, waltzing, something i guess similar to this image?
Artistic Freedom? the only thing i want followed is like, they don't get whitewashed, but asides from that, go Wild! i trust that you'll nail the vibes. there's also an alternate outfit in vardan's gallery, if you wanna go for that instead of the one with his purple coat :^u
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES / NO
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Spooner @wildewinged - unfortunately the siren song of getting to design a robot is irresistible to me so I'm going to pass on your commissions for the moment, but feel totally free to claim a FCFS slot or resubmit the form again next time I open slots! ^^

@Denryu
I have waited for this day to come. Assuming you're still interested, I would absolutely love to make a robot design for you!!
Option A is I sit down and whip up a design with around this level of detail in one sitting for $80, if you wanna just leave the design entirely in my hands- in which case you can PM me your paypal email (and if there's any other specific details/elements you want me to include in the design) and I'll get started on that ASAP.
Alternatively, if you wanted a full ref sheet and/or something with a greater level of detail (more along these lines- warning for a bit of blood) & more back-and-forth regarding the design if you have a specific image in mind, I'd be willing to discuss a price for that as well. ^^
@Spooner @wildewinged - unfortunately the siren song of getting to design a robot is irresistible to me so I'm going to pass on your commissions for the moment, but feel totally free to claim a FCFS slot or resubmit the form again next time I open slots! ^^

@Denryu
I have waited for this day to come. Assuming you're still interested, I would absolutely love to make a robot design for you!!
Option A is I sit down and whip up a design with around this level of detail in one sitting for $80, if you wanna just leave the design entirely in my hands- in which case you can PM me your paypal email (and if there's any other specific details/elements you want me to include in the design) and I'll get started on that ASAP.
Alternatively, if you wanted a full ref sheet and/or something with a greater level of detail (more along these lines- warning for a bit of blood) & more back-and-forth regarding the design if you have a specific image in mind, I'd be willing to discuss a price for that as well. ^^
@Luunai - I had a lot of fun with this guy, hope you enjoy! As always, let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change c: [img]https://imgur.com/AS0TegQ.png[/img] @SnailMuffin - Here you go, I hope you like it! I tried to kind of combine the prompts and capture the vibe of Eli being happy to be dancing and Vardan wanting a helicopter to airlift them out of there lol. Let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change! [img]https://imgur.com/wusd8A3.png[/img]
@Luunai - I had a lot of fun with this guy, hope you enjoy! As always, let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change c:
AS0TegQ.png

@SnailMuffin - Here you go, I hope you like it! I tried to kind of combine the prompts and capture the vibe of Eli being happy to be dancing and Vardan wanting a helicopter to airlift them out of there lol. Let me know if there’s anything I forgot or anything you want me to change!
wusd8A3.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 123 124