Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Drastic Update for Deerlings
1 2
Willowmane deerlings have by far taken over the price of Swarmsprite deerlings drastically! The Willowmanes are now worth 200g more than their counterparts, which is quite interesting considering that the Swarmsprite are the ones the player has the ability to get from fiona. Goodness, Swarmsprite deerlings are about the price of the willows a year and a half ago!

So yay for me, and oof for people who want Willowmane deerlings.
Willowmane deerlings have by far taken over the price of Swarmsprite deerlings drastically! The Willowmanes are now worth 200g more than their counterparts, which is quite interesting considering that the Swarmsprite are the ones the player has the ability to get from fiona. Goodness, Swarmsprite deerlings are about the price of the willows a year and a half ago!

So yay for me, and oof for people who want Willowmane deerlings.
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
UPDATE 2:

the deerlings are worth more than 4x the Dripcave deputy, despite being released a long side them.

It seems that the prices are just going up, my advise? buy them now, before they become un-affordable.

Side note: Willowmanes are now more than twice the price of Swarmsprite deerlings
UPDATE 2:

the deerlings are worth more than 4x the Dripcave deputy, despite being released a long side them.

It seems that the prices are just going up, my advise? buy them now, before they become un-affordable.

Side note: Willowmanes are now more than twice the price of Swarmsprite deerlings

G8AyR6r.png
yeah, theyre retired

one day that will be the sandskink
yeah, theyre retired

one day that will be the sandskink

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Ah, yeah, I remember seeing someone say in a thread that they collected Willowmane Deerlings. They had over 100 of them or something.

I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it.

Just gotta buy them while their price isn't too ridiculous, I guess. I was lucky enough that I got mine as a donation from someone who was leaving the game, so I didn't have to pay the ridiculous markup that the Willowmane Deerlings have.
Ah, yeah, I remember seeing someone say in a thread that they collected Willowmane Deerlings. They had over 100 of them or something.

I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it.

Just gotta buy them while their price isn't too ridiculous, I guess. I was lucky enough that I got mine as a donation from someone who was leaving the game, so I didn't have to pay the ridiculous markup that the Willowmane Deerlings have.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[quote name="@AliceShiki" date="2024-03-08 10:53:31" ] Ah, yeah, I remember seeing someone say in a thread that they collected Willowmane Deerlings. They had over 100 of them or something. I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it. Just gotta buy them while their price isn't too ridiculous, I guess. I was lucky enough that I got mine as a donation from someone who was leaving the game, so I didn't have to pay the ridiculous markup that the Willowmane Deerlings have. [/quote] Errrrr.....that was me! my bad, I just really like them and ngl, a hoard of them worth more than 55kg is very appealing. I currently have 132
@AliceShiki wrote on 2024-03-08 10:53:31:

Errrrr.....that was me! my bad, I just really like them and ngl, a hoard of them worth more than 55kg is very appealing. I currently have 132

G8AyR6r.png
dang, i never knew how rare Willowmane Deerlings were. given that someone randomly gifted me mine. i honestly don't even remember why... just... [i]woe [item=Willowmane Deerling] be apon ye[/i]
dang, i never knew how rare Willowmane Deerlings were. given that someone randomly gifted me mine. i honestly don't even remember why...

just...

woe Willowmane Deerling be apon ye
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[quote name="AliceShiki" date="2024-03-08 10:53:31" ] I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it. [/quote] Pretty certain people do this to drive up the prices, and slowly sell once that happens. I know someone who was also collecting deerlings, and started putting them on the AH once the price skyrocketed.
AliceShiki wrote on 2024-03-08 10:53:31:
Pretty certain people do this to drive up the prices, and slowly sell once that happens. I know someone who was also collecting deerlings, and started putting them on the AH once the price skyrocketed.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-03-08 11:04:35" ]Errrrr.....that was me! my bad, I just really like them and ngl, a hoard of them worth more than 55kg is very appealing. I currently have 132 [/quote] Oh! Uhn... Sorry for the tone, then! I didn't notice it was you! >.< [quote name="Osteoderm" date="2024-03-08 11:39:09" ]Pretty certain people do this to drive up the prices, and slowly sell once that happens. I know someone who was also collecting deerlings, and started putting them on the AH once the price skyrocketed.[/quote] Well, I guess that is a valid way of going about it... If you have enough gems to invest, it can be a solid long-term investment. The only long-term investments I make are fest fams though... And I just buy them with fest currency while the fest is out... I feel scared of making long-term investments with gems... What if they don't pay off and stuff! >.<
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-03-08 11:04:35:
Errrrr.....that was me! my bad, I just really like them and ngl, a hoard of them worth more than 55kg is very appealing. I currently have 132
Oh! Uhn... Sorry for the tone, then! I didn't notice it was you! >.<
Osteoderm wrote on 2024-03-08 11:39:09:
Pretty certain people do this to drive up the prices, and slowly sell once that happens. I know someone who was also collecting deerlings, and started putting them on the AH once the price skyrocketed.
Well, I guess that is a valid way of going about it... If you have enough gems to invest, it can be a solid long-term investment.

The only long-term investments I make are fest fams though... And I just buy them with fest currency while the fest is out...

I feel scared of making long-term investments with gems... What if they don't pay off and stuff! >.<
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
/squints at my three willowmanes in my hoard

i didn't know they were worth more than eggs
/squints at my three willowmanes in my hoard

i didn't know they were worth more than eggs
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
every day i learn about subsections of the fr economy. i had no idea these were retired. i just saw one at fiona and thought it was cute
every day i learn about subsections of the fr economy. i had no idea these were retired. i just saw one at fiona and thought it was cute
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
1 2