Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Drastic Update for Deerlings
1 2
I didn't know these were retired, I thought they were cyclical. Interesting.
I didn't know these were retired, I thought they were cyclical. Interesting.
mt8lr6s.png
So, so glad I snagged one with the gems from my egg sales before this...

I kind of wish they would be put in the Achievement Shop or something, but idk how popular that would be given the controversy over the "KS items in Achievement Shop" discussion.
So, so glad I snagged one with the gems from my egg sales before this...

I kind of wish they would be put in the Achievement Shop or something, but idk how popular that would be given the controversy over the "KS items in Achievement Shop" discussion.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
it's probably because you're pretty much guaranteed to be able to get a swarmsprite as long as you have at least one willowmane deerling that you're actively bonding with while the willowmanes are fully retired with numbers changing hands dwindling

as for people hoarding them, iirc they were brewable on their introduction so it's totally possible for someone to have more than one without having taken any out of circulation in order to do so. but either way yeesh, I'm glad I got mine back when they were like 120ish
it's probably because you're pretty much guaranteed to be able to get a swarmsprite as long as you have at least one willowmane deerling that you're actively bonding with while the willowmanes are fully retired with numbers changing hands dwindling

as for people hoarding them, iirc they were brewable on their introduction so it's totally possible for someone to have more than one without having taken any out of circulation in order to do so. but either way yeesh, I'm glad I got mine back when they were like 120ish
yeah I've always found it crazy that the fiona version is cheaper??? I saw that a while back and thought it was the most bizarre thing also [quote name="AliceShiki" date="2024-03-08 10:53:31" ] I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it. [/quote] I agree with this I truly don't get it dfkjsdhf
yeah I've always found it crazy that the fiona version is cheaper??? I saw that a while back and thought it was the most bizarre thing

also

AliceShiki wrote on 2024-03-08 10:53:31:
I don't get what's the idea behind collecting Retired Familiars, as the only thing this does is make it harder for other players to get said familiar, but... Well, not much I can do about it.

I agree with this I truly don't get it dfkjsdhf
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Wait, I don’t mean to be a jerk! If it ever comes down to it and they start costing more that 10kg a piece, I’ll personally start loaning out my deerlings to people if they honestly want to get the fam awakened!

I don’t mean to hoard them to be a jerk, I think think they are cute, and I might sell a few if I ever need the money, but I genuinely think they are adorable!
Wait, I don’t mean to be a jerk! If it ever comes down to it and they start costing more that 10kg a piece, I’ll personally start loaning out my deerlings to people if they honestly want to get the fam awakened!

I don’t mean to hoard them to be a jerk, I think think they are cute, and I might sell a few if I ever need the money, but I genuinely think they are adorable!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
ALWAYS DRINK WATER
wwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
whys it worth more than this though
Slight Eyewing
(also retired)
Slight Eyewing
(also retired)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-08 22:12:15" ] whys it worth more than this though Slight Eyewing Familiar This graceful, celestial bird uses its many supplemental eyes to easily escape anything, from the sneakiest predators to the very best ornithologists. 0 itemAttachHandlers("#itemb-bcode-26776-119") (also retired) [/quote] While i think Wait what the heck happened to the quote
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-08 22:12:15:

Slight Eyewing
Familiar

This graceful, celestial bird uses its many supplemental eyes to easily escape anything, from the sneakiest predators to the very best ornithologists.

itemAttachHandlers("#itemb-bcode-26776-119")

(also retired)
While i think

Wait what the heck happened to the quote
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2