Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Keyboard shortcuts for coli victory
1 2
It's just not ergonomic and fairly annoying to have to grab your mouse again everytime to click "fight on" when you win, especially in a stage where you're very overleveled
It's just not ergonomic and fairly annoying to have to grab your mouse again everytime to click "fight on" when you win, especially in a stage where you're very overleveled
This is change I think flight rising needs, to make the coliseum go by much more smoothly, to have a key for every choice, including moving to the next battle.
This is change I think flight rising needs, to make the coliseum go by much more smoothly, to have a key for every choice, including moving to the next battle.
YES. PLEASE.

My only question is which key it would be. Maybe "Enter" because that's usually a confirm key? I feel like it would either be that or the space bar.
YES. PLEASE.

My only question is which key it would be. Maybe "Enter" because that's usually a confirm key? I feel like it would either be that or the space bar.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
I would love this, to really free my wrist from strain, especially for low levels venue where fights go by so fast!
Either by finally letting us set our keys, or maybe the spacebar could be nice, or any key nearby the usual ones
I would love this, to really free my wrist from strain, especially for low levels venue where fights go by so fast!
Either by finally letting us set our keys, or maybe the spacebar could be nice, or any key nearby the usual ones
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
HUGE support. having accessibility means full accessibility
HUGE support. having accessibility means full accessibility
Endless amounts of support.
Endless amounts of support.
a star sign out of whack.
in the meantime if you park the cursor at the three way intersection of the buttons in the bottom right you only have to click the mouse button between mobs (or tap the touchpad in my case) instead of having to position the cursor each time.
You don't even have to wait for the button to load.
in the meantime if you park the cursor at the three way intersection of the buttons in the bottom right you only have to click the mouse button between mobs (or tap the touchpad in my case) instead of having to position the cursor each time.
You don't even have to wait for the button to load.
qDkA25S.png
Full support, it would improve site accessibility. (Though we would still have those captchas to click on)
Full support, it would improve site accessibility. (Though we would still have those captchas to click on)
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
absolutely support, i think about this every time i decide to do some grinding and have considered making my own post abt it
absolutely support, i think about this every time i decide to do some grinding and have considered making my own post abt it
S2Z9BfP.png Dy7NM9n.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
Q0NFuJR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Al1BEGR.png
rix3ppo.png
139px-Jolly_Difficulties_Left.png
Yes please, was thinking of this the other day. Support for sure!
Yes please, was thinking of this the other day. Support for sure!
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
1 2