Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bugs bugs bugs
im so excited for this microholiday x3 my biggest special interest is insects so im BEAMING rn i love the new familiars [emoji=obelisk love size=1] the new vista is also super cute <3 this all makes me wish there was entomology apparel*. just think about how cute a butterfly net would be [emoji=obelisk star size=1] * the only thing that immediately comes to mind for insect related apparel is the apiary set that avery sells [item=Beekeeper's Swarm] [item= Beekeeper's Hat] [item= Beekeeper's Honeycomb] nothing wrong with these of course but my dragons want to have a pet beetle or tarantula too [emoji=rhino beetle size=1][emoji=spider size=1][emoji=blue bee size=1][emoji=butterfly size=1]
im so excited for this microholiday x3 my biggest special interest is insects so im BEAMING rn i love the new familiars the new vista is also super cute <3

this all makes me wish there was entomology apparel*. just think about how cute a butterfly net would be

* the only thing that immediately comes to mind for insect related apparel is the apiary set that avery sells
Beekeeper's Swarm Beekeeper's Hat Beekeeper's Honeycomb

nothing wrong with these of course but my dragons want to have a pet beetle or tarantula too
Reading this much sheer happiness is like a glow. Hurrah for sharing special interests!
Reading this much sheer happiness is like a glow. Hurrah for sharing special interests!
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
We also have this [gamedb item=18030] for bug companions. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=5&gender=0&skin=&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png[/img] but uh... Since it's an older fest item it's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/app?itemname=Butterfly%27s+Kiss]price is a bit on the steep side.[/url] Hopefully we'll eventually see a recolor of it land in joxar's. Or better yet the original item can join the Joxbox inventory.
We also have this Butterfly's Kiss for bug companions.
dummy?breed=5&gender=0&skin=&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png
but uh... Since it's an older fest item it's price is a bit on the steep side.
Hopefully we'll eventually see a recolor of it land in joxar's. Or better yet the original item can join the Joxbox inventory.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
the bug armor sets ([item=corroding mandible helmet], [item=unyielding wing segments], [item=skittering tail segments], etc.) are also bug-themed, and [item=frostfaerie wings], [item=darkfaerie wings], and the sylvan wings like [item=diaphanous sylvan wings] are butterfly-like. we also have moth antennae like [item=plum wooly antennae]! and if you count them as bugs, there are also the sea slug cloaks like [item=blue sea slug cloak] and spiders on the cobwebs [item=magician's cobwebs]
the bug armor sets ( Corroding Mandible Helmet , Unyielding Wing Segments , Skittering Tail Segments , etc.) are also bug-themed, and Frostfaerie Wings , Darkfaerie Wings , and the sylvan wings like Diaphanous Sylvan Wings are butterfly-like. we also have moth antennae like Plum Wooly Antennae ! and if you count them as bugs, there are also the sea slug cloaks like Blue Sea Slug Cloak and spiders on the cobwebs Magician's Cobwebs
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[item=bookworm plushie] (this one is retired but is recent within the last couple years so should be cheaper) [item=fin jewels][item=petal jewels]these two are kinda reminiscent of butterfly wings [item=blue butterfly necklace] there is multiple recolors of this with variable methods of obtaining them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3254351][color=lightseagreen][u]this is the release post[/url] that has the ways to get them and the other colors [item=trickster's lantern] this was just released for trickmurk circus last week so should still be cheap we should get bug companion apparel like the dogs ect
Bookworm Plushie (this one is retired but is recent within the last couple years so should be cheaper)
Fin Jewels Petal Jewels these two are kinda reminiscent of butterfly wings
Blue Butterfly Necklace there is multiple recolors of this with variable methods of obtaining them this is the release post that has the ways to get them and the other colors
Trickster's Lantern this was just released for trickmurk circus last week so should still be cheap

we should get bug companion apparel like the dogs ect
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
i'd love entomology apparel!! companion insects would make me so happy :)
i'd love entomology apparel!! companion insects would make me so happy :)
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
Special interests are amazing[emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Special interests are amazing
sbqTDhy.png