Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art - USD, Gems, Treasure + OCs!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
i'd love to be on your pinglist! :OO
i'd love to be on your pinglist! :OO
signature2.png
pimglist please!!!
pimglist please!!!
8URelp0.png
@XXVeil
AWW thank you so much!! You're so kind, I'm glad you like it- I really enjoyed drawing the design, it's sooo pretty :D
@XXVeil
AWW thank you so much!! You're so kind, I'm glad you like it- I really enjoyed drawing the design, it's sooo pretty :D
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89410710]SHUU - #89410710 [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KdYANEY.png[/img] For @/Fujiko18 Thank you everyone who requested to be added to my pinglist :D
SHUU - #89410710

KdYANEY.png

For @/Fujiko18

Thank you everyone who requested to be added to my pinglist :D
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
Is it possible to edit my order? I want to change the dragon for my comission :>
Is it possible to edit my order? I want to change the dragon for my comission :>
tumblr_olx2qxPcQx1vkg9o9o1_500.png
@DracoLloigor

Sure! You can send me a DM or resubmit the order form here.
@DracoLloigor

Sure! You can send me a DM or resubmit the order form here.
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
I'd like to be added on your pinglist please, I'd def like to come back when I have more gems!
I'd like to be added on your pinglist please, I'd def like to come back when I have more gems!
I would love to be on your pinglist! I have a tiefling boy that I desperately want art for <3
I would love to be on your pinglist! I have a tiefling boy that I desperately want art for <3
OeUqX3f.png
oh yeah totally forgot to say, can i be added to ur pinglist? thanks!
oh yeah totally forgot to say, can i be added to ur pinglist? thanks!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
Omg May. i be on your pinglist? i have an oc that i am DYING to see in your style!
Omg May. i be on your pinglist? i have an oc that i am DYING to see in your style!
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17