Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art - USD, Gems, Treasure + OCs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][b]NOTICE: [/b] Currently [u][b]CLOSED[/b] [/u] Please join the pinglist for when I'm open next! :D[/center] [pinglist=26171] [b]Dragon Gijinka's and pre-existing gijinka designs:[/b] Available in halfbody and headshots for gems or treasure. Fullbody is only available for USD$ even for gijinka's. [b]Original Characters (OC's)[/b]: Any style, including fuillbody, in USD$ only! [b]Examples and Offerings [/b] [center][b]Sketch[/b][/center] [i]Tones may be added (or not) to help with clarity. [/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2RVvsyi.png[/img] [center]Halfbody 1 (1,000g / $10) | Halfbody 2 (1,500g / $15) | Headshot (700g / $7)[/center] [center][b]Colored Sketch[/b] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IxBGoak.png[/img] [center]Halfbody 1 (1,500g / $15) | Halfbody 2 (1,800g / $18) | Headshot (1,000g / $10)[/center] [b]Halfbody 1:[/b] No wing posing/limited wing posing [b]Halfbody 2:[/b] Horizontal, full wings included - mutliple sets of wings may have additional cost. [center][b]Fullbody Sketch[/b] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hDoTyhn.png[/img] [center]Sketch Style 1 ($20) | Sketch style 2 ($25) | [/center] [center][b]Fullbody Colored Sketch[/b] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iTsZ8uM.png[/img] [center]Sketch Style 1 ($30) | Sketch style 2 ($40) | [/center] [b]Fullbody Style 1 (color/uncolored):[/b] No wing posing/limited wing posing, no props or very simple props, simpler outfits- good for modern characters, simpler designs, or casual fantasy outfits! [b]Fullbody style 2 (color/uncolored):[/b] Full wing posing, complex props and outfits- good for complicated fantasy outfits, armor, or action poses (dancing, swinging a sword, etc) [b]NOTE:[/b] If you do not currently have a gijinka design, I can design one for you! In your request, notify me of any special requirements or wishes, such as: No facial hair, discluding apparel items, hair texture or style, expression, etc. Designing an OC based off written text is available as a USD option only. Additionally, you are more than welcome to provide me with outfit references or I can design an outfit for your character. [b]PROCESS: [/b]Please fill out the following form in your comment. Once I accept and receive a CR, I’ll start, and it’ll be complete within ~a week of when I reach you in the queue. I am a full time college student and I have a part-time job, so there may be times where it is more than a week! [quote][b]Character:[/b] (Dragon, OC- please provide link to OC or image of dragon) [b]Style:[/b] (sketch halfbody1, color halfbody 2, etc) [b]Special Requests:[/b] (If you want a more Tiefling-style character with a normal skintone, apparel left out- if the dragon is wearing a mask but you want the face clear, let me know that here too, otherwise I will try to incorporate masks/face covers, etc!) [b]Currency[/b]: (Fullbodies and OCs are USD only!) [/quote] Also, please note that I will not be adding any familiars or additional figures into the sketch that may come from apparel. [b]QUEUE:[/b] [i]I can hold a spot for you if you would like to ensure your name is on the list before I close, but I work on commissions in order of who pays first. Thank you![/i] [LIST] [*]FelineThing [*]HoraDusk [*]VitaNuova [*][i]P2YCHKarma[/i] [*] Silis [*][i]Risshou[/i] [*][i]Munchkins[/i] [*]Tsant [*]Mercenary [*]Skyscreamchan [u][*]icehorsestar[/u] [*]lemfolis [/LIST] [b]REVISION DISCLAIMERS[/b]: There will be [b]NO revisions or a review process for gem/treasure commissions[/b], meaning once the piece is delivered, no changes will be made. Let me know ahead of time as much as possible about what you would like, if you can! [b]USD commissions are eligible for 2 revisions![/b] You will receive an update after the sketch is complete where modifications can be made, and once again at the end for any recoloring or mistakes that need to be fixed. [i]Please do not post any of this art to Twitter/X or any other website that allows AI scraping. Otherwise, feel free to repost, use as icons, etc, so long as you don't remove/edit the signature. Additionally, you are more than welcome to color any headshot sketch that I provide you for practice, just let me know if you want a transparent PNG. [/i]
NOTICE: Currently CLOSED
Please join the pinglist for when I'm open next! :D

Dragon Gijinka's and pre-existing gijinka designs: Available in halfbody and headshots for gems or treasure. Fullbody is only available for USD$ even for gijinka's.
Original Characters (OC's): Any style, including fuillbody, in USD$ only!

Examples and Offerings
Sketch
Tones may be added (or not) to help with clarity.

2RVvsyi.png
Halfbody 1 (1,000g / $10) | Halfbody 2 (1,500g / $15) | Headshot (700g / $7)
Colored Sketch
IxBGoak.png
Halfbody 1 (1,500g / $15) | Halfbody 2 (1,800g / $18) | Headshot (1,000g / $10)

Halfbody 1: No wing posing/limited wing posing
Halfbody 2: Horizontal, full wings included - mutliple sets of wings may have additional cost.
Fullbody Sketch
hDoTyhn.png
Sketch Style 1 ($20) | Sketch style 2 ($25) |

Fullbody Colored Sketch
iTsZ8uM.png
Sketch Style 1 ($30) | Sketch style 2 ($40) |

Fullbody Style 1 (color/uncolored): No wing posing/limited wing posing, no props or very simple props, simpler outfits- good for modern characters, simpler designs, or casual fantasy outfits!
Fullbody style 2 (color/uncolored): Full wing posing, complex props and outfits- good for complicated fantasy outfits, armor, or action poses (dancing, swinging a sword, etc)

NOTE: If you do not currently have a gijinka design, I can design one for you! In your request, notify me of any special requirements or wishes, such as: No facial hair, discluding apparel items, hair texture or style, expression, etc. Designing an OC based off written text is available as a USD option only. Additionally, you are more than welcome to provide me with outfit references or I can design an outfit for your character.

PROCESS:
Please fill out the following form in your comment. Once I accept and receive a CR, I’ll start, and it’ll be complete within ~a week of when I reach you in the queue. I am a full time college student and I have a part-time job, so there may be times where it is more than a week!
Quote:
Character: (Dragon, OC- please provide link to OC or image of dragon)
Style: (sketch halfbody1, color halfbody 2, etc)
Special Requests: (If you want a more Tiefling-style character with a normal skintone, apparel left out- if the dragon is wearing a mask but you want the face clear, let me know that here too, otherwise I will try to incorporate masks/face covers, etc!)
Currency: (Fullbodies and OCs are USD only!)

Also, please note that I will not be adding any familiars or additional figures into the sketch that may come from apparel.

QUEUE:
I can hold a spot for you if you would like to ensure your name is on the list before I close, but I work on commissions in order of who pays first. Thank you!
  • FelineThing
  • HoraDusk
  • VitaNuova
  • P2YCHKarma
  • Silis
  • Risshou
  • Munchkins
  • Tsant
  • Mercenary
  • Skyscreamchan
  • icehorsestar
  • lemfolis

REVISION DISCLAIMERS: There will be NO revisions or a review process for gem/treasure commissions, meaning once the piece is delivered, no changes will be made. Let me know ahead of time as much as possible about what you would like, if you can!
USD commissions are eligible for 2 revisions! You will receive an update after the sketch is complete where modifications can be made, and once again at the end for any recoloring or mistakes that need to be fixed.

Please do not post any of this art to Twitter/X or any other website that allows AI scraping.

Otherwise, feel free to repost, use as icons, etc, so long as you don't remove/edit the signature. Additionally, you are more than welcome to color any headshot sketch that I provide you for practice, just let me know if you want a transparent PNG.
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
[b]Examples of Previous Commissions:[/b] To see more of my work, follow me @darkthare on tumblr, or scroll through the thread! Thank you to all of my amazing commissioners for your support :-) [img]https://i.imgur.com/wM2fHuE.png[/img] [i]Halfbody 2 for @/Nyrath[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R78EuSt.png[/img] Halfbody 1 for @/Mercenary [img]https://i.imgur.com/YG96zWt.png[/img] Halfbody 1 for @/Ravka ---- [img]https://i.imgur.com/KafgCnd.png[/img] Halfbody 1 for @/Alkylic [img]https://i.imgur.com/KdYANEY.png[/img] Headshot for @/Fujiko18 [img]https://i.imgur.com/z4wXbg3.png[/img] Halfbody 2 for @/MrQuin --- Pinglist (I literally just learned how to make an actual pinglist so, please check the top post to join!) Ookami99 Apollis Pashinko Mazurkas Awkwardtrash Viscount XXVeil Koobi ashes13 alkylic Kano3Shuuya Embyrs crowbartender KimMyack Catmushroom11 Risshou Anomalia ScorpionAcordion Pawnmgers GarbagePal
Examples of Previous Commissions:
To see more of my work, follow me @darkthare on tumblr, or scroll through the thread! Thank you to all of my amazing commissioners for your support :-)

wM2fHuE.png
Halfbody 2 for @/Nyrath
R78EuSt.png
Halfbody 1 for @/Mercenary
YG96zWt.png
Halfbody 1 for @/Ravka
----
KafgCnd.png
Halfbody 1 for @/Alkylic
KdYANEY.png
Headshot for @/Fujiko18
z4wXbg3.png
Halfbody 2 for @/MrQuin

---
Pinglist (I literally just learned how to make an actual pinglist so, please check the top post to join!)
Ookami99
Apollis
Pashinko
Mazurkas
Awkwardtrash
Viscount
XXVeil
Koobi
ashes13
alkylic
Kano3Shuuya
Embyrs
crowbartender
KimMyack
Catmushroom11
Risshou
Anomalia
ScorpionAcordion
Pawnmgers
GarbagePal
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Darkthare Ooh, i would love a slot if you're ok with this fella - been having trouble coming up with a gjinka design that really clicks with me! Dragon ID: 864855 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/864855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8649/864855_350.png[/img][/url]] Style: colored halfbody 2 Special Requests: he's an exiled prince turned mercenary king. Would prefer horns as the only "dragon" element. I imagined him with blond hair, kinda paler skin (as his lore has him descended from ice elemental dragons) and a slimmer build and sort of "prettier"/graceful vibe overall, age of appearance in his late 20s. Pref no facial hair. I would love him to be mostly armored if you're ok with that, with maybe some feathered elements (inspired from his snow owl wings in dragon form), like some pauldrons with feathers or feathered cloak or something like that? His personality is amibitious, tenacious, and charismatic, but honorable and just as far as a mercenary goes. Lemme know if he's alright with you, and I can send payment asap, thank you!
@Darkthare

Ooh, i would love a slot if you're ok with this fella - been having trouble coming up with a gjinka design that really clicks with me!

Dragon ID: 864855
864855_350.png]
Style: colored halfbody 2
Special Requests: he's an exiled prince turned mercenary king. Would prefer horns as the only "dragon" element. I imagined him with blond hair, kinda paler skin (as his lore has him descended from ice elemental dragons) and a slimmer build and sort of "prettier"/graceful vibe overall, age of appearance in his late 20s. Pref no facial hair. I would love him to be mostly armored if you're ok with that, with maybe some feathered elements (inspired from his snow owl wings in dragon form), like some pauldrons with feathers or feathered cloak or something like that? His personality is amibitious, tenacious, and charismatic, but honorable and just as far as a mercenary goes.

Lemme know if he's alright with you, and I can send payment asap, thank you!
[b]Dragon ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8968579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89686/8968579_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Style:[/b] Sketch Headshot [b]Special Requests:[/b] No facial hair (or if any, scruff). I picture him as being somewhat unflappable and mildly arrogant. He was once a brutal warlord before he reached too far too fast, and it led to his eventual downfall. He now travels the Scarred Wasteland, helping train dragons for exaltation, as well as helping guide them to their eventual destinations. While he doesn't precisely travel incognito, he doesn't speak on his past much and prefers to let that stay in the past. Feel free to simplify any aspect of his apparel/skin as needed. The only things I really want included are his scars. May I also get a transparent PNG? Mostly for me to practice my digital coloring, as I'm slowly trying to re-learn art in a digital format after being a traditional artist for years. Also also, in addition to payment via gems, if you have a wishlist, I'd love to be able to peep at it to see if there's something I have that you might be wanting or needing.
Dragon ID: 8968579_350.png
Style: Sketch Headshot
Special Requests: No facial hair (or if any, scruff). I picture him as being somewhat unflappable and mildly arrogant. He was once a brutal warlord before he reached too far too fast, and it led to his eventual downfall. He now travels the Scarred Wasteland, helping train dragons for exaltation, as well as helping guide them to their eventual destinations. While he doesn't precisely travel incognito, he doesn't speak on his past much and prefers to let that stay in the past. Feel free to simplify any aspect of his apparel/skin as needed. The only things I really want included are his scars.

May I also get a transparent PNG? Mostly for me to practice my digital coloring, as I'm slowly trying to re-learn art in a digital format after being a traditional artist for years. Also also, in addition to payment via gems, if you have a wishlist, I'd love to be able to peep at it to see if there's something I have that you might be wanting or needing.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Mercenary
Wow!! What a gorgeous dragon! Of course I would love to, and thank you for the additional information. I’ll definitely do armor and the feathered pauldrons/cloak, I can already imagine something.
Just to double check you did want the wings as the Halfbody 2 comes with wings? If so feel free to send a CR and I’ll get started!
@Mercenary
Wow!! What a gorgeous dragon! Of course I would love to, and thank you for the additional information. I’ll definitely do armor and the feathered pauldrons/cloak, I can already imagine something.
Just to double check you did want the wings as the Halfbody 2 comes with wings? If so feel free to send a CR and I’ll get started!
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Darkthare
Oh oops, I actually would like to order Halfbody 1 please - no wings! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see what you do with him - your work is gorgeous!
I'll go ahead and send payment now, thanks!
@Darkthare
Oh oops, I actually would like to order Halfbody 1 please - no wings! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see what you do with him - your work is gorgeous!
I'll go ahead and send payment now, thanks!
@delotha
You got it! I love this dragon, wild claws are some of my faves. I can do a transparent PNG- he has some fantastic art, I hope I can do him justice. And you’re so kind!! I don’t have a public wishlist atm, but I am looking for anything from the vineyard carousel set, wise bonecarvers, any gladebough, greenskeepers treeshroud, and the tricksters arcane cards. I haven’t dug too much into the rarity of any of those items so if they sound ridiculous I’m sorry, I’m still very much a newb LOL!
@delotha
You got it! I love this dragon, wild claws are some of my faves. I can do a transparent PNG- he has some fantastic art, I hope I can do him justice. And you’re so kind!! I don’t have a public wishlist atm, but I am looking for anything from the vineyard carousel set, wise bonecarvers, any gladebough, greenskeepers treeshroud, and the tricksters arcane cards. I haven’t dug too much into the rarity of any of those items so if they sound ridiculous I’m sorry, I’m still very much a newb LOL!
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Mercenary
Haha no problem! And thank you so much you’re so sweet, I’ll DM you once I’m finished though I’ll also be posting it here for an example :) excited to start!
@Mercenary
Haha no problem! And thank you so much you’re so sweet, I’ll DM you once I’m finished though I’ll also be posting it here for an example :) excited to start!
MUYNhfy.pngJvUa9ma.png
No worries at all! I sent the payment (plus item tip). Your art is so fun and just really amazing, so I'm super excited to see what you come up with! I have full faith you'll do him justice!
No worries at all! I sent the payment (plus item tip). Your art is so fun and just really amazing, so I'm super excited to see what you come up with! I have full faith you'll do him justice!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
your art is amazing as always! I love seeing you pop in to the art forums c:

I'm not going to order anything right now, but when I inevitably do in the future, would you be willing to draw any of these characters, or would you prefer that I throw a dragon at you? (also can you believe I've never actually got art from you before... a crime)
your art is amazing as always! I love seeing you pop in to the art forums c:

I'm not going to order anything right now, but when I inevitably do in the future, would you be willing to draw any of these characters, or would you prefer that I throw a dragon at you? (also can you believe I've never actually got art from you before... a crime)
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17