Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47
[b]Username[/b]: BlueAnxiety [b]Name[/b]: Chase Windward [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Species[/b]: ‘Demi-human’ (inspired by Cacus from Greek & Roman mythology) [b]Age[/b]: 17 [b]Student/Templar/Teacher[/b]: Student [img]https://i.imgur.com/tYY2gEi.png[/img] [b]Appearance[/b]: With weirdly blank eyes, Chase is often seen wearing sunglasses. These vary a ton but are typically pigmented enough to conceal his eyes. He also sometimes uses coloured eye contacts but hates how they feel. His hair, alongside his eyebrows, is dyed light blue, meticulously coloured to prevent any bits of sandy blonde showing themselves at the roots. The style itself is wild and spiky without much damage despite the repeated dying. Chase has an athletic build with tan skin, the beginnings of a tattoo obsession crawling up his neck in the form of intricate clouds and roses. His teeth are sharper than normal and he has a pierced tongue. He sometimes decorates himself with other piercings, though these are often fake. Chase wears brightly coloured clothes alongside a few different sets of inhibitors around his neck and wrists. [i]Height[/i]: 6’3 [i]Weight[/i]: 190 [i]Shifted appearance[/i]: N/A [b]Personality[/b]: Chase is the definition of extrovert. He adopts introverts and yells about whatever he wants. He will tell the waiter you asked for no pickles and make sure you get what you want while also getting down to the root cause. He can be smart but he typically doesn’t like using brain cells so he asks questions a lot rather than work it out in his head. He takes requests from shyer kids. Kind hearted but stubborn, Chase is very adamant about helping younger students settle in but is recklessly selfless when it comes to his own safety. He views magic as something awesome when in the hands of anyone but himself. He hates his own. He also forgives far too easily. He’s a bit too quick at things and gets impatient quickly, even moving on from conversations that aren’t going anywhere with little more than a polite goodbye. [b]Strengths[/b]: Sports, parkour, coordination, singing, guitar and bass, high resilience and determination. [b]Weaknesses[/b]: [i]Very[/i] scared of using his own abilities, specifically fire breathing. His neck inhibitors are designed to literally choke him out if he breathes fire. Chase purposefully commissioned this. He’s that scared. He’s also very self-reliant and struggles accepting help while underestimating those he’s trying to protect. [b]Abilities[/b]: Chase’s main ability is to absorb sunlight and breathe fire. Absorbing sunlight gives him extra energy that can speed up his bodily functions, like healing, or prolong some, such as staying awake or needing to eat. It also adds onto his strength and durability, which are more than the typical human being, and another ability that lets him slow down his falling and kinda glide in the air using his momentum, but he doesn’t know how it works and to what extent. He can also see thermally and has a keen sense of smell. Inhibitors gradually defunct the longer they’re on him and he has to replace them. He doesn’t know why. [b]Likes[/b]: Food, music, sports, games, people, all kinds of things. [b]Dislikes[/b]: His magic and horrible people. Other than that, nothing comes to mind. [b]Background[/b]: Chase was actually a very quiet, smart kid when he was younger, always following around his older, more extroverted, sister like a duckling. His parents loved him dearly but in their favouritism, ignored his sister, Marie, and caused a rift between the two siblings. Marie was jealous and angry, and Chase was smaller and weaker. Their parents did nothing to stop it. It was more than sibling rivalry. As they grew, and their fights got more intense and less one-sided, Marie became less social, preferring the quiet. Chase meanwhile, ran into trouble when he started showing his first signs of magic. At first, he was ecstatic, jumping to show his friends of the fire he breathed. Unfortunately, a few of them were anti-magic and aggressively berated him. This made him accidentally spit fire on them and, despite not dying, injuring them badly. He blames himself for this. To cope with his guilt, Chase began acting like how he used to see his sister, loud but helpful. Later on, in highschool, he would act out, ruining his grades and hopping school from school while Marie struggled as her genetics made themselves known; she grew far taller than her peers, reaching over seven foot. By this point, Chase was hardly home and had gone no contact with his parents. He crashed with friends and strangers, skipped school and generally mucked about. Marie was sent to Clayton academy for her own safety, becoming a respectful student in the time she was there and leaving with hopes of creating more safe spaces. She caught Chase while in pursuit of such dreams and directed him to Clayton. They had become completely different people to each other, practically strangers, and yet Chase still wanted to follow in her footsteps. He adopted her dream of creating more safe spaces and decided to head to Clayton. [i]Other[/i]: Favourite music? [i]Everything.[/i] Though he defaults to Nirvana songs when asked to play something random. He will not get along with John Doe. They’re from the same origins and, while it’s all different, the basis of their rivalry still exists here. Chase’s species is based on Cacus, a man-eating, fire breathing giant from Greek and Roman mythology that Hercules fights, and Caca, Cacus’ sister, who betrayed him. Cacus also inspired some aspects of Chase’s character. Marie is more based on Caca herself but neither are meant to be exact representations. Chase doesn’t eat people for one.
Username: BlueAnxiety

Name: Chase Windward
Species: ‘Demi-human’ (inspired by Cacus from Greek & Roman mythology)

Student/Templar/Teacher: Student
tYY2gEi.png
Appearance:
With weirdly blank eyes, Chase is often seen wearing sunglasses. These vary a ton but are typically pigmented enough to conceal his eyes. He also sometimes uses coloured eye contacts but hates how they feel. His hair, alongside his eyebrows, is dyed light blue, meticulously coloured to prevent any bits of sandy blonde showing themselves at the roots. The style itself is wild and spiky without much damage despite the repeated dying. Chase has an athletic build with tan skin, the beginnings of a tattoo obsession crawling up his neck in the form of intricate clouds and roses. His teeth are sharper than normal and he has a pierced tongue. He sometimes decorates himself with other piercings, though these are often fake. Chase wears brightly coloured clothes alongside a few different sets of inhibitors around his neck and wrists.
Height: 6’3
Weight: 190
Shifted appearance: N/A
Personality: Chase is the definition of extrovert. He adopts introverts and yells about whatever he wants. He will tell the waiter you asked for no pickles and make sure you get what you want while also getting down to the root cause. He can be smart but he typically doesn’t like using brain cells so he asks questions a lot rather than work it out in his head. He takes requests from shyer kids. Kind hearted but stubborn, Chase is very adamant about helping younger students settle in but is recklessly selfless when it comes to his own safety. He views magic as something awesome when in the hands of anyone but himself. He hates his own. He also forgives far too easily. He’s a bit too quick at things and gets impatient quickly, even moving on from conversations that aren’t going anywhere with little more than a polite goodbye.

Strengths: Sports, parkour, coordination, singing, guitar and bass, high resilience and determination.
Weaknesses: Very scared of using his own abilities, specifically fire breathing. His neck inhibitors are designed to literally choke him out if he breathes fire. Chase purposefully commissioned this. He’s that scared. He’s also very self-reliant and struggles accepting help while underestimating those he’s trying to protect.
Abilities: Chase’s main ability is to absorb sunlight and breathe fire. Absorbing sunlight gives him extra energy that can speed up his bodily functions, like healing, or prolong some, such as staying awake or needing to eat. It also adds onto his strength and durability, which are more than the typical human being, and another ability that lets him slow down his falling and kinda glide in the air using his momentum, but he doesn’t know how it works and to what extent. He can also see thermally and has a keen sense of smell. Inhibitors gradually defunct the longer they’re on him and he has to replace them. He doesn’t know why.

Likes: Food, music, sports, games, people, all kinds of things.
Dislikes: His magic and horrible people. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

Background: Chase was actually a very quiet, smart kid when he was younger, always following around his older, more extroverted, sister like a duckling. His parents loved him dearly but in their favouritism, ignored his sister, Marie, and caused a rift between the two siblings. Marie was jealous and angry, and Chase was smaller and weaker. Their parents did nothing to stop it. It was more than sibling rivalry. As they grew, and their fights got more intense and less one-sided, Marie became less social, preferring the quiet. Chase meanwhile, ran into trouble when he started showing his first signs of magic. At first, he was ecstatic, jumping to show his friends of the fire he breathed. Unfortunately, a few of them were anti-magic and aggressively berated him. This made him accidentally spit fire on them and, despite not dying, injuring them badly. He blames himself for this. To cope with his guilt, Chase began acting like how he used to see his sister, loud but helpful. Later on, in highschool, he would act out, ruining his grades and hopping school from school while Marie struggled as her genetics made themselves known; she grew far taller than her peers, reaching over seven foot. By this point, Chase was hardly home and had gone no contact with his parents. He crashed with friends and strangers, skipped school and generally mucked about. Marie was sent to Clayton academy for her own safety, becoming a respectful student in the time she was there and leaving with hopes of creating more safe spaces. She caught Chase while in pursuit of such dreams and directed him to Clayton. They had become completely different people to each other, practically strangers, and yet Chase still wanted to follow in her footsteps. He adopted her dream of creating more safe spaces and decided to head to Clayton.

Other:
Favourite music? Everything. Though he defaults to Nirvana songs when asked to play something random.
He will not get along with John Doe. They’re from the same origins and, while it’s all different, the basis of their rivalry still exists here.
Chase’s species is based on Cacus, a man-eating, fire breathing giant from Greek and Roman mythology that Hercules fights, and Caca, Cacus’ sister, who betrayed him. Cacus also inspired some aspects of Chase’s character. Marie is more based on Caca herself but neither are meant to be exact representations. Chase doesn’t eat people for one.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-07 13:13:34" ] just took a math test. if i get a B+ or higher scyamore's gonna be a very smart boi [/quote] I am soo glad I don't have to do math tests anymore. I tried working out simple multiplication today and my brain metaphorically exploded.
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-07 13:13:34:
just took a math test. if i get a B+ or higher scyamore's gonna be a very smart boi
I am soo glad I don't have to do math tests anymore. I tried working out simple multiplication today and my brain metaphorically exploded.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
[quote name="BlueAnxiety" date="2024-03-07 14:53:45" ] [quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-07 13:13:34" ] just took a math test. if i get a B+ or higher scyamore's gonna be a very smart boi [/quote] I am soo glad I don't have to do math tests anymore. I tried working out simple multiplication today and my brain metaphorically exploded. [/quote] for a problem, i needed to do 50/2 and i used the calculator. that's how fried i was during it :)
BlueAnxiety wrote on 2024-03-07 14:53:45:
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-07 13:13:34:
just took a math test. if i get a B+ or higher scyamore's gonna be a very smart boi
I am soo glad I don't have to do math tests anymore. I tried working out simple multiplication today and my brain metaphorically exploded.
for a problem, i needed to do 50/2 and i used the calculator. that's how fried i was during it :)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
i wanna move flights, but idk which one to move to. What do yall think? My main ideas are:
Earth- I like fossils/the idea of bones for some sort of main concept of a den.
Ice- Frozen, harsh- nothing rots in the frigid biome, but much die in the sharpness.
Shadow- I actually don't see a lot of active people on shadow. also a forest?? count me in
Water- OCEAN? REEF? YESESESESSSSSSS (except i dont like the color blue so...)
Wind- whoooshshshsooosh! i want lazy afternoons in the sky! Kites! who doesn't like a kite??
Fire- mmmm™, warm. free toast if you can survive the fire
Plauge- kinda overdone in my opinion, but that red eyecolor... mmm
Arcane- eh... not the biggest fan. purple's nice but nothing too interesting.
Lightning- I don't really count this as an element? but lightning is zappy
i've been in light for 3 years now and its sorta dead/uninteresting. yea cool im a purifying light dragon but it gets boring. i want exitment, new ideas, yknow?
i wanna move flights, but idk which one to move to. What do yall think? My main ideas are:
Earth- I like fossils/the idea of bones for some sort of main concept of a den.
Ice- Frozen, harsh- nothing rots in the frigid biome, but much die in the sharpness.
Shadow- I actually don't see a lot of active people on shadow. also a forest?? count me in
Water- OCEAN? REEF? YESESESESSSSSSS (except i dont like the color blue so...)
Wind- whoooshshshsooosh! i want lazy afternoons in the sky! Kites! who doesn't like a kite??
Fire- mmmm™, warm. free toast if you can survive the fire
Plauge- kinda overdone in my opinion, but that red eyecolor... mmm
Arcane- eh... not the biggest fan. purple's nice but nothing too interesting.
Lightning- I don't really count this as an element? but lightning is zappy
i've been in light for 3 years now and its sorta dead/uninteresting. yea cool im a purifying light dragon but it gets boring. i want exitment, new ideas, yknow?
This is totally unbiased, but I was in light for 4 years before moving to arcane, and it's great over here
This is totally unbiased, but I was in light for 4 years before moving to arcane, and it's great over here
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-07 20:46:11" ] This is totally unbiased, but I was in light for 4 years before moving to arcane, and it's great over here [/quote] [i]hm... sounds like a [b]purpular[/b] opinion to be with arcane[/i]
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-07 20:46:11:
hm... sounds like a purpular opinion to be with arcane
I'm Shadow solely for the colors fr lol (used to be Ice when I was in middle school)
I'm Shadow solely for the colors fr lol (used to be Ice when I was in middle school)
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Well, I can't really point you to a new flight, as I've been in Light since I first signed up on this website, haha. Regarding the being dead, I don't know if this is helpful or not, but the Light Discord server is more active than the Light forums.
Well, I can't really point you to a new flight, as I've been in Light since I first signed up on this website, haha. Regarding the being dead, I don't know if this is helpful or not, but the Light Discord server is more active than the Light forums.
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
@ChaoticPotato

Don't forget to look over Chase Windward ;]
@ChaoticPotato

Don't forget to look over Chase Windward ;]
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Heck I thought I approved

@BlueAnxiety Looks good m8, I'll add in the morning. Would you prefer an NPC roommate or having 2 roommates (going with an existing pair)
Heck I thought I approved

@BlueAnxiety Looks good m8, I'll add in the morning. Would you prefer an NPC roommate or having 2 roommates (going with an existing pair)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47