Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Old event items '16ish-'23 [s] '14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hi @pghbekka do you have any other auras or something to substitute? I'm not very fond of the plague aura, but I'm happy to work something out with you for the mechanojets!

@chocomonster

I'm interested in all of those, and I'm definitely interested in any halos you might want to trade! Are you looking for pure currency or are there any items I have that interest you?

Sorry for the delay folks, work got a little busy! <3
hi @pghbekka do you have any other auras or something to substitute? I'm not very fond of the plague aura, but I'm happy to work something out with you for the mechanojets!

@chocomonster

I'm interested in all of those, and I'm definitely interested in any halos you might want to trade! Are you looking for pure currency or are there any items I have that interest you?

Sorry for the delay folks, work got a little busy! <3
Absolutely! I have extras of ice aura, fire aura and nature aura. ETA: Nature aura is a 1:1 replacement for plague. I would do ice and fire together if you'd rather.

Also, would you by any chance have and/or for trade?

I have duplicates of festival skins and accents (2020-2021), some apparel from same, lots of extras of familiars, etc.
Absolutely! I have extras of ice aura, fire aura and nature aura. ETA: Nature aura is a 1:1 replacement for plague. I would do ice and fire together if you'd rather.

Also, would you by any chance have and/or for trade?

I have duplicates of festival skins and accents (2020-2021), some apparel from same, lots of extras of familiars, etc.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@pghbekka

Ahh I'd be down to do the spires of flame and the nature aura for the 3x mechanojets if that sounds good to you?

And I have both of those yup! If you have extra greenskeeper gathering apparel, 2017-present, I'd be interested!

eta: sorry just realized you said 2020-present in your post but yup still interested! :D
@pghbekka

Ahh I'd be down to do the spires of flame and the nature aura for the 3x mechanojets if that sounds good to you?

And I have both of those yup! If you have extra greenskeeper gathering apparel, 2017-present, I'd be interested!

eta: sorry just realized you said 2020-present in your post but yup still interested! :D
Perfect! I'll set up a CR for the mechanojets, and see what I have in greenskeeper things.
Perfect! I'll set up a CR for the mechanojets, and see what I have in greenskeeper things.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@pghbekka sounds good, no rush!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@pghbekka sounds good, no rush!!
@TempleSystem

Only really interested in the sprites due to easier to sell so really currency. (Since I know your wanting to wait to awaken it first and life is a busy thing for me so sometimes fr gets ignored)

I do also take eggs though for partial if that helps and can take leftover holiday currency at like 1g:3currency too
@TempleSystem

Only really interested in the sprites due to easier to sell so really currency. (Since I know your wanting to wait to awaken it first and life is a busy thing for me so sometimes fr gets ignored)

I do also take eggs though for partial if that helps and can take leftover holiday currency at like 1g:3currency too
@chocomonster

Gotchya, no worries! Let me finish up some trades and then I'll see what I'm still after.
@chocomonster

Gotchya, no worries! Let me finish up some trades and then I'll see what I'm still after.
Looks like I have two [item=foliage blind] (2022) and one [item=tree warden's garb] (2018), another [item=nature aura] and (sidestepping) a [item=nature tome]? Does that seem like a fair trade for the skins?
Looks like I have two Foliage Blind (2022) and one Tree Warden's Garb (2018), another Nature Aura and (sidestepping) a Nature Tome ?

Does that seem like a fair trade for the skins?
@TempleSystem I have copies of a lot of apparel from 2016-present, and I would be super interested in your fire sprite! I have [item=Spoiling Scorpio] and apparel in this [url=https://imgur.com/a/wXQr2sH]screenshot[/url] c: Would you be able to draw on top of the image or let me know which ones you're looking for? I also have some skins/accents from those years as well if it's something you'd be interested in!
@TempleSystem

I have copies of a lot of apparel from 2016-present, and I would be super interested in your fire sprite!

I have Spoiling Scorpio and apparel in this screenshot c: Would you be able to draw on top of the image or let me know which ones you're looking for?

I also have some skins/accents from those years as well if it's something you'd be interested in!
@pghbekka that sounds good to me, sure!

@Harmonywish ooo, yes! give me a bit to get it all scribbled on haha.

My fire sprite is at "inquisitive" right now (about 1/4th way through the bar) so there would be a wait, are you okay with that?

it's on my dragon cinaed
@pghbekka that sounds good to me, sure!

@Harmonywish ooo, yes! give me a bit to get it all scribbled on haha.

My fire sprite is at "inquisitive" right now (about 1/4th way through the bar) so there would be a wait, are you okay with that?

it's on my dragon cinaed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8