Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Old event items '16ish-'23 [s] '14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Okay, here's a better list of things I can offer; some of the skins I link will be in unopened event chests, and will be within the * Skins: * [item=Skin: Earthforge Whisper] [item=Skin: Golden Ire] [item=Skin: Plasma Professor] [item=Accent: Iron Stomach] [item=Accent: Burnt Parchment] [item=Accent: Metempsychosis] [item=Accent: Rising Stars] [item=Accent: Night Fairy] [item=Accent: Dragging Shadows] [item=Accent: Lunar Metamorphosis] [item=Accent: We're All Mad Here] * Range in price from 200-500g each in AH for chests, less as skins however [item=Skin: Warlord of the Wastes] [item=Accent: In Death We Thrive] Apparel: [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] [item=Spellwrought Halo] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [item=Crystalcourt Halo] [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] [item=Murkmirth Halo] Familiars: [item=Dapplemane Deceiver] [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] I'll be honest, most of my wealth is in items and dragons. I can see what else I can scrounge up, but those are the items that I have doubles or triples of.
Okay, here's a better list of things I can offer; some of the skins I link will be in unopened event chests, and will be within the *

Skins:

* Skin: Earthforge Whisper Skin: Golden Ire Skin: Plasma Professor Accent: Iron Stomach Accent: Burnt Parchment Accent: Metempsychosis Accent: Rising Stars Accent: Night Fairy Accent: Dragging Shadows Accent: Lunar Metamorphosis Accent: We're All Mad Here *
Range in price from 200-500g each in AH for chests, less as skins however

Skin: Warlord of the Wastes Accent: In death we thrive

Apparel:

Scavenger's Tatters Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Crystalcourt Halo Murkmirth Tailcoat Murkmirth Halo

Familiars:

Dapplemane Deceiver Spellwrought Ambassador

I'll be honest, most of my wealth is in items and dragons. I can see what else I can scrounge up, but those are the items that I have doubles or triples of.
@imaginex Sorry for the delay in response :) I'm interested in the below! [item=Skin: Earthforge Whisper] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] [item=Spellwrought Halo] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] [item=Dapplemane Deceiver] [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] We'd need a lot more to get up to the arcane sprite value, but in the meantime I'm happy to trade [item=hibernal starbear](275g) for [item=Dapplemane Deceiver](105g) & [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] (104g) & [item=Scavenger's Tatters] (75g) -- I can throw in a few g's to even it out if desired.
@imaginex

Sorry for the delay in response :)

I'm interested in the below!

Skin: Earthforge Whisper Scavenger's Tatters Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Murkmirth Tailcoat Dapplemane Deceiver Spellwrought Ambassador

We'd need a lot more to get up to the arcane sprite value, but in the meantime I'm happy to trade

Hibernal Starbear (275g) for Dapplemane Deceiver (105g) & Spellwrought Ambassador (104g) & Scavenger's Tatters (75g) -- I can throw in a few g's to even it out if desired.

~
~
~
~
@TempleSystem No worries, I figured the sprite was a long shot with what I had. I am totally willing to trade those items for the starbear; I'll set up a crossroads for ya.
@TempleSystem No worries, I figured the sprite was a long shot with what I had. I am totally willing to trade those items for the starbear; I'll set up a crossroads for ya.
I've got a bunch of old fest stuff I'm looking to sell for gems! Let me know if you are interested in any of the following. [item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Icicle Chains][item=Shady Crown][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Map Kit][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Aerborne Gustgather][item=Gladegift Garlands][item=Flameforger Crucible][item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Feathery Fallout][item=Boneyard Bard][item=Gemologist's Discovery][item=Void's Grasp][item=Nurtured Cluster][item=Lustrous Mantle][item=Trailing Storm][item=Incense Mantle][item=Proto Wings][item=Fossil Fascsimile][item=Rimeplate][item=Mistral Mantle][item=Mistral Mantle][item=Foliage Blind][item=Rotted Mane][item=Earth Aura][item=Stoneshatter Drill] I also have all the halos from every flight, and I'm interested in selling all of them except maybe my light halos.Thanks in advance for looking!!
I've got a bunch of old fest stuff I'm looking to sell for gems! Let me know if you are interested in any of the following.

Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Icicle Chains Shady Crown Starlight Cloak Deeprealm Trident Bramble Mantle Map Kit Tree Warden's Garb Conflagrant Kilt Spellwrought Shardhide Contaminated Infectalons Aerborne Gustgather Gladegift Garlands Flameforger Crucible Riot Hazebeacon Feathery Fallout Boneyard Bard Gemologist's Discovery Void's Grasp Nurtured Cluster Lustrous Mantle Trailing Storm Incense Mantle Proto Wings Rimeplate Mistral Mantle Mistral Mantle Foliage Blind Rotted Mane Earth Aura Stoneshatter Drill

I also have all the halos from every flight, and I'm interested in selling all of them except maybe my light halos.Thanks in advance for looking!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8