Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1132 1133
Hello~ Just confirming, my order #119991 was denied for lines + shadows, I've adjusted to make them more visible, would this version be acceptable? I can still easily go darker if needs be [img]https://i.imgur.com/rKeGu8q.png[/img]
Hello~ Just confirming, my order #119991 was denied for lines + shadows, I've adjusted to make them more visible, would this version be acceptable? I can still easily go darker if needs be
rKeGu8q.png
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
May I please get some help with my accent for my memorial dragon? [img]https://i.imgur.com/gFgPfRN.png[/img] krita clipped lines and shadows [img]https://i.imgur.com/CDR5AEr.png[/img] with no lines or shadows I keep getting messages saying the shadows and lines arent clipped. I use Krita and I have done everything I can to try to clip it as shown in the tutorial, and the closest I can get is the first image I posted. I dont need any shadows or lines tinted. I just need it default. I'm getting pretty frustrated because I guess Krita doesnt have a way to properly do this and I dont know what to do now. Normally I'd just give up, but this is for my cat who just left me after 20 years and I really want to get his dragon put together.
May I please get some help with my accent for my memorial dragon?
gFgPfRN.png krita clipped lines and shadows
CDR5AEr.png with no lines or shadows

I keep getting messages saying the shadows and lines arent clipped.
I use Krita and I have done everything I can to try to clip it as shown in the tutorial, and the closest I can get is the first image I posted.
I dont need any shadows or lines tinted. I just need it default.

I'm getting pretty frustrated because I guess Krita doesnt have a way to properly do this and I dont know what to do now.
Normally I'd just give up, but this is for my cat who just left me after 20 years and I really want to get his dragon put together.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Maybe I can help? I use krita too, and this is what I have to do to get the accent to show clipped lines and shadows. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IhiXqTD.png[/img] Just make sure everything else is invisible but the accent and accent parts then click the alpha symbol on both the clip lines and clip shadows.
@Bowno

Maybe I can help? I use krita too, and this is what I have to do to get the accent to show clipped lines and shadows.

IhiXqTD.png

Just make sure everything else is invisible but the accent and accent parts then click the alpha symbol on both the clip lines and clip shadows.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle
Thank you. I think it looks correct now. I will try submitting it again.
I'm sorry for posting in my frustrated state. Things have been pretty rough for me, but thats no excuse for me to be grumpy here.
Thank you again, I really appreciate the help and instructions.
@Sinnabelle
Thank you. I think it looks correct now. I will try submitting it again.
I'm sorry for posting in my frustrated state. Things have been pretty rough for me, but thats no excuse for me to be grumpy here.
Thank you again, I really appreciate the help and instructions.
TOW2n3q.png
@Sinnabelle That should be fine. @AmberscaleArt Since the design does use some dark colors, I would recommend slightly darkening to original lines and shadows to make sure they're fully visible on the design.If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/rKeGu8q.png[/img] @Bowno I have Krita installed but it's not an art program I regularly use, so I would need to look up the answer to this.@Sinnabelle's screenshot may answer the question. For the time being, as a one time courtesy, you can submit this version of the skin with clipped lines and shadows, which will be accepted. (EDIT: It looks like I was a little slow in this response, you may have worked it out already!) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/CDR5AEr.png[/img]
@Sinnabelle That should be fine.

@AmberscaleArt Since the design does use some dark colors, I would recommend slightly darkening to original lines and shadows to make sure they're fully visible on the design.If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.

rKeGu8q.png

@Bowno I have Krita installed but it's not an art program I regularly use, so I would need to look up the answer to this.@Sinnabelle's screenshot may answer the question. For the time being, as a one time courtesy, you can submit this version of the skin with clipped lines and shadows, which will be accepted. (EDIT: It looks like I was a little slow in this response, you may have worked it out already!)

CDR5AEr.png
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you. I already submitted one just before you replied, but if you see that one I submitted isnt correct could you cancel it and then I'll just submit the one you did?
Thanks again to everyone for the help. Its much appreciated.
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you. I already submitted one just before you replied, but if you see that one I submitted isnt correct could you cancel it and then I'll just submit the one you did?
Thanks again to everyone for the help. Its much appreciated.
TOW2n3q.png
Hello, order #120273 is a recolor of a collab between myself and @batfossil! Both skins are already accepted and existing on the site.
Hello, order #120273 is a recolor of a collab between myself and @batfossil! Both skins are already accepted and existing on the site.
Hi! Sorry for bothering, could I get #120233 cancelled?
(actually, I'm not sure if it was #120231, #120232 or #120233. but the one I want cancelled is called 'cumulus / mist').

Thank you for all your work!!
Hi! Sorry for bothering, could I get #120233 cancelled?
(actually, I'm not sure if it was #120231, #120232 or #120233. but the one I want cancelled is called 'cumulus / mist').

Thank you for all your work!!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

hello, my order #120020 was rejected and I can't quite figure out why. It's a transparent 350x350 .png, but in the message it at least seemed like the reason was because it wasn't.
hello, my order #120020 was rejected and I can't quite figure out why. It's a transparent 350x350 .png, but in the message it at least seemed like the reason was because it wasn't.
2mYW1Zy.pngwQh8pG7.pngBBb7vdA.png
Hello sorry to be a bother, I wanted to check but I'm fairly sure I submitted order #120299 with the wrong name? It was supposed to be "Make Me Whole" and I accidentally submitted it under the name of its recolour instead
Hello sorry to be a bother, I wanted to check but I'm fairly sure I submitted order #120299 with the wrong name? It was supposed to be "Make Me Whole" and I accidentally submitted it under the name of its recolour instead
owleics.gif
1 2 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1132 1133