Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you change your col fighters?
1 2 3 4
I've only changed my coli dragons once when I replaced them with G1s. I still have 2 of the 3 I trained to level 25 from scratch, but they're honestly only around because I'm too lazy to actively try selling :v

I'm slowly working towards leveling all my permas. I have an assortment of statted and stoned 25s, all built to accommodate different venues. this includes:
3x general purpose grind
Mire/Ghostlight trainer
Harpy's Roost trainer
Crystal Pools/Boreal Forest trainer
Mage/phys duo for level 25 venues

I started getting tired of seeing nothing but the Mire and wanted to change it up. It's still by far the quickest, but I like having options for venues when training fodder. Also gives me a chance to grind for new familiars
I've only changed my coli dragons once when I replaced them with G1s. I still have 2 of the 3 I trained to level 25 from scratch, but they're honestly only around because I'm too lazy to actively try selling :v

I'm slowly working towards leveling all my permas. I have an assortment of statted and stoned 25s, all built to accommodate different venues. this includes:
3x general purpose grind
Mire/Ghostlight trainer
Harpy's Roost trainer
Crystal Pools/Boreal Forest trainer
Mage/phys duo for level 25 venues

I started getting tired of seeing nothing but the Mire and wanted to change it up. It's still by far the quickest, but I like having options for venues when training fodder. Also gives me a chance to grind for new familiars
I don't!
I intended to, and I was training up a secondary team to swap in so in-lore my fighters could take time off, but I just. Like my team. :P
I don't!
I intended to, and I was training up a secondary team to swap in so in-lore my fighters could take time off, but I just. Like my team. :P
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I like having multiple trainers for multiple venues so I can switch when I'm sick of an area or of looking at a dragon. I love all my dragons, but sometimes you just need a change of color when you've been hard grinding a fest or for an event.
I like having multiple trainers for multiple venues so I can switch when I'm sick of an area or of looking at a dragon. I love all my dragons, but sometimes you just need a change of color when you've been hard grinding a fest or for an event.
nnnnnope, cuz i'm attached to them lol. and training new lvl25's a a paaaaain. not the worst thing in the world but it's absolutely something i procrastinate in doing. tho I am (very slowly) adding to my roster of coli dragons with different grinding builds!
nnnnnope, cuz i'm attached to them lol. and training new lvl25's a a paaaaain. not the worst thing in the world but it's absolutely something i procrastinate in doing. tho I am (very slowly) adding to my roster of coli dragons with different grinding builds!
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
I have 2 mire flyers, two different healers, and a couple slapdash 25s I threw together back before I saw actual builds :D

I think I'd like to make some high venue farmer types soon though
I have 2 mire flyers, two different healers, and a couple slapdash 25s I threw together back before I saw actual builds :D

I think I'd like to make some high venue farmer types soon though
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I've changed my coli dragons around twice. Once when I started getting serious about fodder training and turned one of them into an optimised Mire Flyer, and then again when I optimised my whole set of 11 to cover every Lvl 20+ venue. Current coli plan is to get all of my permas to Lvl 25, though that may take a while.
I've changed my coli dragons around twice. Once when I started getting serious about fodder training and turned one of them into an optimised Mire Flyer, and then again when I optimised my whole set of 11 to cover every Lvl 20+ venue. Current coli plan is to get all of my permas to Lvl 25, though that may take a while.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I'd really like to! If only to be able to grind in higher venues for longer... I think my current team might be a little out of date - or maybe I followed the guides incorrectly.
I'd really like to! If only to be able to grind in higher venues for longer... I think my current team might be a little out of date - or maybe I followed the guides incorrectly.
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
I don't. I have a bunch of other level 25s and some are different builds so I could try those out, but my first coli team was my two progens and Kiangazi the battle mage and I rarely use anything else. Iris is my two fodder trainer, Chet is statted to one-hit everything in the Kelp Beds, and Kiangazi is there to rally and heal in the higher level venues.
I don't. I have a bunch of other level 25s and some are different builds so I could try those out, but my first coli team was my two progens and Kiangazi the battle mage and I rarely use anything else. Iris is my two fodder trainer, Chet is statted to one-hit everything in the Kelp Beds, and Kiangazi is there to rally and heal in the higher level venues.
I have several grinders and several trainers that I rotate between, because some days I really vibe with this dragon over that dragon.
I have several grinders and several trainers that I rotate between, because some days I really vibe with this dragon over that dragon.
5mDnfD3.png
Reasonably often, yeah ! I had my first team, with a sort of wonky build (so 3 dragons) - I eventually used them to level up my main guy here : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49037530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/490376/49037530_350.png[/img][/url] He's capable of training fodder on his own, but I still use a 3 dragons team every now and then. I switch up his partners whenever i feel like it !
Reasonably often, yeah ! I had my first team, with a sort of wonky build (so 3 dragons) - I eventually used them to level up my main guy here :

49037530_350.png

He's capable of training fodder on his own, but I still use a 3 dragons team every now and then. I switch up his partners whenever i feel like it !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
1 2 3 4