Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Aberration Spawnday PB
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Ketsui sending you some private auctions, 2 at level 5 and 2 at level 7 c:
@Ketsui sending you some private auctions, 2 at level 5 and 2 at level 7 c:
- We know it's aberration push, but not everyone cares about them. Show us your favourite ancient dragon! I recently got this gold Auraboa. I'm a big fan of monochrome dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92882791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928828/92882791_350.png[/img][/url]
- We know it's aberration push, but not everyone cares about them. Show us your favourite ancient dragon!

I recently got this gold Auraboa. I'm a big fan of monochrome dragons.
92882791_350.png
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@cleverThesis hi, i have myself marked on the sheet as gems only, so i'll have to cancel your pas ^^ apologies!

edit: nvm, looks like you got them!
@cleverThesis hi, i have myself marked on the sheet as gems only, so i'll have to cancel your pas ^^ apologies!

edit: nvm, looks like you got them!
@firenyx45 just saw that, i misread the sheet, my bad! canceled them
@firenyx45 just saw that, i misread the sheet, my bad! canceled them
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
[quote]Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?[/quote] i honestly like far too many of my dragons to pick a single one out of, so here's one i finished today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93290806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932909/93290806_350.png[/img][/url] honestly yeah, i can see it. a weapon of mass destruction in a plague themed party? yeah
Quote:
Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?

i honestly like far too many of my dragons to pick a single one out of, so here's one i finished today!

93290806_350.png

honestly yeah, i can see it. a weapon of mass destruction in a plague themed party? yeah
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@MysticMeat Hello! You just sent me two lv7s at 13000t each, when they should have been listed as 15500t each. Sending you your additional 5000t via CR now! Thank you for supporting Plague dom!!! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@MysticMeat

Hello! You just sent me two lv7s at 13000t each, when they should have been listed as 15500t each. Sending you your additional 5000t via CR now! Thank you for supporting Plague dom!!!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote]Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?[/quote] [outfit=2203110] The candles were perfect and I was so glad I thought of it when I made it. Maybe….? It’s kinda red I guess
Quote:
Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?

Ok woah

The candles were perfect and I was so glad I thought of it when I made it.
Maybe….? It’s kinda red I guess
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Hello, I sent a dragon over to @SoftFrogger a couple of hours ago but it hasn't been picked up yet and there are no other attendants online at the moment, hope everything is okay? I have a few more dragons to send over whenever an attendant is available!

Edit: Some hours later, other attendants are on and accepting! Thanks Plaguelings <3
Hello, I sent a dragon over to @SoftFrogger a couple of hours ago but it hasn't been picked up yet and there are no other attendants online at the moment, hope everything is okay? I have a few more dragons to send over whenever an attendant is available!

Edit: Some hours later, other attendants are on and accepting! Thanks Plaguelings <3
1XvTtel.png
I think @SoftFrogger should be set to offline. I also sent some dragons but they were never accepted, sending to someone actually there now, haha
I think @SoftFrogger should be set to offline. I also sent some dragons but they were never accepted, sending to someone actually there now, haha
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
@rufusdrumknott @Kieren

hey there! apologies, I suppose I must have forgotten to change my status last night ^^' thank you for your patience and supporting plague!
@rufusdrumknott @Kieren

hey there! apologies, I suppose I must have forgotten to change my status last night ^^' thank you for your patience and supporting plague!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17