Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your favorite/dreamie skin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That I own:

I will never forgot how much in awe I was of seeing Heliolatry on a dragon. The colors! It's a full skin but somehow it just...works? The extra wings are not uncanny to me! I love everything about this skin. Am forever grateful for being gifted it years ago.

Blood Moon Raven was another amazing find after hunting for years. Another kind gift.

Spoiled goods is picked because I had to pick a non-imp skin. I love to this day how it makes koi pop out so good on m wcs!

Skins that I don't own:

easily one of the most captivating skins I've seen.
flawless
a classic gore skin

That I own:

I will never forgot how much in awe I was of seeing Heliolatry on a dragon. The colors! It's a full skin but somehow it just...works? The extra wings are not uncanny to me! I love everything about this skin. Am forever grateful for being gifted it years ago.

Blood Moon Raven was another amazing find after hunting for years. Another kind gift.

Spoiled goods is picked because I had to pick a non-imp skin. I love to this day how it makes koi pop out so good on m wcs!

Skins that I don't own:

easily one of the most captivating skins I've seen.
flawless
a classic gore skin

siggy.png
I dont have any dragons that it would fit with or the ability to even get my hands on it but...........GRRRRRRR

I dont have any dragons that it would fit with or the ability to even get my hands on it but...........GRRRRRRR

J9cpo9x.png183.png

...i yearn for these skins, or even a recolor of them!!! They're all so pretty, and if I could technically go and get a slot for some of these, but I don't have the means to make that much in such a short time ;-;

Also honestly anything similar to 51480 or 52184 (the itemids) are on my wishlist. I love me some animals or extra fur...

...i yearn for these skins, or even a recolor of them!!! They're all so pretty, and if I could technically go and get a slot for some of these, but I don't have the means to make that much in such a short time ;-;

Also honestly anything similar to 51480 or 52184 (the itemids) are on my wishlist. I love me some animals or extra fur...
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
First is being worn by my tundra boi who, uh, really loves ketchup and/or strawberry jam. : [skin=7439] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/99212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/993/99212_350.png[/img][/url] Second is being worn by my summer loving nocturne: [skin=10918] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9047856][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90479/9047856_350.png[/img][/url]
First is being worn by my tundra boi who, uh, really loves ketchup and/or strawberry jam. :
99212_350.png

Second is being worn by my summer loving nocturne:
9047856_350.png
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
Forever on a quest for Accent: Flame Reborn

Been questing for it for months for my dragon Flint with no luck

Of some that I own:

They vibe
Forever on a quest for Accent: Flame Reborn

Been questing for it for months for my dragon Flint with no luck

Of some that I own:

They vibe

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

my two never-evers. they're both customs so it's very unlikely i'll ever own either but i dream every day

my two never-evers. they're both customs so it's very unlikely i'll ever own either but i dream every day
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Current favorites: [item=Accent: indulgence][item=Accent: Midgard Serpent][item=Skin: Hazardous Flight] Ones I'm still looking/saving for: [item=Accent: Lightweaver's Flow][item=Accent: Suit Activated!][item=Accent: Systems Online!] I procrastinated getting Lightweaver's Flow when one was on the AH, and I have not seen another since :'[. The difficulty in finding it is compounded by how old it is. I wish I noted down who was selling the accent last time.
Current favorites:
Accent: indulgence Accent: Midgard Serpent Skin: Hazardous Flight

Ones I'm still looking/saving for:
Accent: Lightweaver's Flow Accent: Suit Activated! Accent: Systems Online!

I procrastinated getting Lightweaver's Flow when one was on the AH, and I have not seen another since :'[. The difficulty in finding it is compounded by how old it is. I wish I noted down who was selling the accent last time.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
This is my dream UMA:

After spending two years wanting it and six months actively searching for it, I finally managed to get it in January! It's now on my dream dragon come true.

There are still other UMAs I'd like to get eventually, but none are on that level...yet. My wallet is still recovering from this one, though, so maybe that's for the better...
This is my dream UMA:

After spending two years wanting it and six months actively searching for it, I finally managed to get it in January! It's now on my dream dragon come true.

There are still other UMAs I'd like to get eventually, but none are on that level...yet. My wallet is still recovering from this one, though, so maybe that's for the better...
I have 3, that are unobtainable:

I even asked the artist back in 2017/18 how many there are of these two but I never got an answer, so there are likely only like 1 to 5 copies in existens..

it should be a 5 print custom, one with the commisioner and the other sold for crazy prices that I will never be able to afford

But I also got a lot of my favorites over the years:

I have 3, that are unobtainable:

I even asked the artist back in 2017/18 how many there are of these two but I never got an answer, so there are likely only like 1 to 5 copies in existens..

it should be a 5 print custom, one with the commisioner and the other sold for crazy prices that I will never be able to afford

But I also got a lot of my favorites over the years:

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
I have too many favorites lol

This one I’ve been looking for a few years now-

Then there are these ones which were on my radar, but never looked hard enough until I had dragons for

And this one I missed the preorder chance due to it being a limited print (and of course I had to be out traveling with family) T_T

Out of the ones I own, are my top favorites
I have too many favorites lol

This one I’ve been looking for a few years now-

Then there are these ones which were on my radar, but never looked hard enough until I had dragons for

And this one I missed the preorder chance due to it being a limited print (and of course I had to be out traveling with family) T_T

Out of the ones I own, are my top favorites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7