Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49
@Blazestorm22

Headshots come with apparel, so the hood is a-okay and I can move the bandana up a bit so it's on her neck for the coatl's headshot c:

Since I had two slots open, I'm happy to take both orders! Your level total will be 600 levels! You can set up PAs to me whenever you're ready!
@Blazestorm22

Headshots come with apparel, so the hood is a-okay and I can move the bandana up a bit so it's on her neck for the coatl's headshot c:

Since I had two slots open, I'm happy to take both orders! Your level total will be 600 levels! You can set up PAs to me whenever you're ready!
Na5WGHa.png
@ogord

Cool! I'm going to send them in batches if thats ok I have no lair space, aa
I'm just curious, I'm also in Water, do I still have to send them or is it possible for me to exalt them myself?
@ogord

Cool! I'm going to send them in batches if thats ok I have no lair space, aa
I'm just curious, I'm also in Water, do I still have to send them or is it possible for me to exalt them myself?
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@Hidranea - Thank you for your order request. I can do the skin or lilypad for an additional 20-levels, so your total would be 25 (base) + 5 (breed) + 20 = 50 levels.

If that works for you, go ahead and send your levels to an attendant whenever you're ready :)
@Hidranea - Thank you for your order request. I can do the skin or lilypad for an additional 20-levels, so your total would be 25 (base) + 5 (breed) + 20 = 50 levels.

If that works for you, go ahead and send your levels to an attendant whenever you're ready :)
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@oreides I WANT ART!
Dragon / OC: Frostblade, and more reference here if you need!
Type of Commission: Type B
Details: she is a character based on World of Warcraft, a DeathKnight, pitiless and cold. and i'm fine to leave it free to your nterpretation^^
Levels on hand? 500lvs is already, but my lair have no empty slots now so i need to deliver the dragon in batches, which may take some time><
@oreides I WANT ART!
Dragon / OC: Frostblade, and more reference here if you need!
Type of Commission: Type B
Details: she is a character based on World of Warcraft, a DeathKnight, pitiless and cold. and i'm fine to leave it free to your nterpretation^^
Levels on hand? 500lvs is already, but my lair have no empty slots now so i need to deliver the dragon in batches, which may take some time><
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
Omg, I'm so sorry I missed your orders!!! They are now jotted down now so send the levels whenever you are ready.

@DarkInfernape
I love the knitted details! I would be so happy to tweak it to that style of apparel!

@IndigoStarshine
Hmm, I'll add the fish but the feather tail, flowers and such are too far away from a headshot for it to make sense
Omg, I'm so sorry I missed your orders!!! They are now jotted down now so send the levels whenever you are ready.

@DarkInfernape
I love the knitted details! I would be so happy to tweak it to that style of apparel!

@IndigoStarshine
Hmm, I'll add the fish but the feather tail, flowers and such are too far away from a headshot for it to make sense
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@MewOvO

*w* ooooohhh i adore her!! cold characters like her are so much fun, thank you for the commission! i'll add you to my list, it will likely be 2 or 3 days until i begin working on her, so there's no rush. take your time sending batches! ♥

if you have any questions or issues sending levels, feel free to ping me
@MewOvO

*w* ooooohhh i adore her!! cold characters like her are so much fun, thank you for the commission! i'll add you to my list, it will likely be 2 or 3 days until i begin working on her, so there's no rush. take your time sending batches! ♥

if you have any questions or issues sending levels, feel free to ping me
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@Crescentstar711

Just sent 29 level 7's your way in PA's for 203 levels :)

Looking forwards to your interpretation of him, and feel free to get a bit silly with what he wears.
@Crescentstar711

Just sent 29 level 7's your way in PA's for 203 levels :)

Looking forwards to your interpretation of him, and feel free to get a bit silly with what he wears.
@Crescentstar711 okay,, thank you :))
@Crescentstar711 okay,, thank you :))
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@WangGae

Yup, all good! :)
@WangGae

Yup, all good! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Blazestorm22

Water folks also have to send them in! Batches are alright with me, and if sending them 3 to a CR would help, I'm also alright with that since there'll be so many c: I'm going offline for the night, so I'll grab anything you put up in the morning!
@Blazestorm22

Water folks also have to send them in! Batches are alright with me, and if sending them 3 to a CR would help, I'm also alright with that since there'll be so many c: I'm going offline for the night, so I'll grab anything you put up in the morning!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49