Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change the color of delete scry/outfit
In most situations, redded-out buttons mean that you can't do that thing (after mustering tools for archeology or bonding with familiars, the things in coli that aren't out yet, etc.). Except the delete scry/outfit buttons are redded out for no discernible reason. I thought you couldn't delete them for two solid years before someone told me it was possible.
It would be better if these buttons were normal colored, as it would be more consistent and less confusing.
In most situations, redded-out buttons mean that you can't do that thing (after mustering tools for archeology or bonding with familiars, the things in coli that aren't out yet, etc.). Except the delete scry/outfit buttons are redded out for no discernible reason. I thought you couldn't delete them for two solid years before someone told me it was possible.
It would be better if these buttons were normal colored, as it would be more consistent and less confusing.
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
I think its red to make it more visually distinct from the 'load' button so accidents are less likely. [img]https://file.garden/Zdo5s-gxzVCR--Vr/Screen%20Shot%202024-03-05%20at%202.02.52%20PM.png[/img] Maybe ' Delete ' or a red X could be added beside the existing symbol in return for making the whole button Not Red.
I think its red to make it more visually distinct from the 'load' button so accidents are less likely.

Screen%20Shot%202024-03-05%20at%202.02.52%20PM.png

Maybe ' Delete ' or a red X could be added beside the existing symbol in return for making the whole button Not Red.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
Alternatively, recolor the unavailable options? (Though I do have to say, I think the red in the dressing room isn't the same color as the unavailable color in Arlo's. That color is more brown than red.)

The delete button in the scrying workshop is exactly the same as this one, making this consistent with other delete buttons.
Alternatively, recolor the unavailable options? (Though I do have to say, I think the red in the dressing room isn't the same color as the unavailable color in Arlo's. That color is more brown than red.)

The delete button in the scrying workshop is exactly the same as this one, making this consistent with other delete buttons.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png