Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | !TSP v3 Sales Thread! ~ PWYW Coatls!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Sonne Aah, thank you so much! I'm stoked to see what you've got planned for him and how he navigates/ interprets all the family drama. His parents would've tried to shield him from it as best they could, buuuuuut kids are way more perceptive than people think and both of them were nervous, first time parents with deeply rooted struggles and flaws of their own... I'm really interested to see how he develops! >:D

In any case, Rohmer's gonna be very proud that a hatchling from his first nest went into the arts!
@Sonne Aah, thank you so much! I'm stoked to see what you've got planned for him and how he navigates/ interprets all the family drama. His parents would've tried to shield him from it as best they could, buuuuuut kids are way more perceptive than people think and both of them were nervous, first time parents with deeply rooted struggles and flaws of their own... I'm really interested to see how he develops! >:D

In any case, Rohmer's gonna be very proud that a hatchling from his first nest went into the arts!
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu I'll do my best to write lore for him as soon as I'm in the right mindset for writing. My lore is general for my dragons is going very slowly (and I keep acquiring new dragons) but I've definitely got a few ideas for sure!
@Axqu I'll do my best to write lore for him as soon as I'm in the right mindset for writing. My lore is general for my dragons is going very slowly (and I keep acquiring new dragons) but I've definitely got a few ideas for sure!
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@pinglist-385 Incoming babies+ also a little selling update from me! FIRST: if you sell Stogwens here (@pinglist-367 - more appropriate poinglist maybe??) please let me know if you sell one on the AH if you can (not via this thread) so I can remove them from the front page, big thank SECOND: I'm going to be doing things a lil differently going forward. I will still put Stogwens up on AH for 10kT and list them here as pay what you want. However, if they reach around 2 weeks old, they will be named, trained to level 7 and then stored in my hibernal den. From this point, the Stogwen will still be available, they'll just cost 10kT minimum and come with a hibden cooldown. Eventually, they will get exalted, but this will only happen if nature is pushing for dominance or a big dominance battle is happening (from which I can profit) so my Stogwens will probably be around for a fair while after they're hatched unless a big battle is coming up. Whilst a hibden cooldown is not ideal for all buyers, it stops them eating all my seafood. I've already got like 29 permanent Stogwens/Stogwen mates (that aren't related) in my active den as it is and besides the seafood it also helps me keep a bunch of space open without feeling the need to exalt after two weeks to keep that space. THIRD: Anyway, here are three quadruples that may or may not strike your interest: [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93249645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932497/93249645_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Silk >> Yolotli >> Andromeda >> Tzatziki >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Longan >> Rarity >> Cotton >> Ilya >> Resin >> Gateau >> Me! Available for PWYW. If in hibden minimum cost 10kT as will be level 7.[/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93249644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932497/93249644_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Silk >> Yolotli >> Andromeda >> Tzatziki >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Longan >> Rarity >> Cotton >> Ilya >> Resin >> Gateau >> Me! Available for PWYW. If in hibden minimum cost 10kT as will be level 7.[/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93249646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932497/93249646_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Silk >> Yolotli >> Andromeda >> Tzatziki >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Longan >> Rarity >> Cotton >> Ilya >> Resin >> Gateau >> Me! Available for PWYW. If in hibden minimum cost 10kT as will be level 7.[/quote]
@The Stogwen Project (Sales Pinglist)

Incoming babies+ also a little selling update from me!

FIRST: if you sell Stogwens here (@The Stogwen Project (Updates Pinglist) - more appropriate poinglist maybe??) please let me know if you sell one on the AH if you can (not via this thread) so I can remove them from the front page, big thank

SECOND: I'm going to be doing things a lil differently going forward. I will still put Stogwens up on AH for 10kT and list them here as pay what you want. However, if they reach around 2 weeks old, they will be named, trained to level 7 and then stored in my hibernal den. From this point, the Stogwen will still be available, they'll just cost 10kT minimum and come with a hibden cooldown. Eventually, they will get exalted, but this will only happen if nature is pushing for dominance or a big dominance battle is happening (from which I can profit) so my Stogwens will probably be around for a fair while after they're hatched unless a big battle is coming up.

Whilst a hibden cooldown is not ideal for all buyers, it stops them eating all my seafood. I've already got like 29 permanent Stogwens/Stogwen mates (that aren't related) in my active den as it is and besides the seafood it also helps me keep a bunch of space open without feeling the need to exalt after two weeks to keep that space.

THIRD: Anyway, here are three quadruples that may or may not strike your interest:

@ Sonne wrote:
93249645_350.png GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Silk >> Yolotli >> Andromeda >> Tzatziki >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Longan >> Rarity >> Cotton >> Ilya >> Resin >> Gateau >> Me!

Available for PWYW. If in hibden minimum cost 10kT as will be level 7.
@ Sonne wrote:
93249644_350.png GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Silk >> Yolotli >> Andromeda >> Tzatziki >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Gateau >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Utile >> Longan >> Rarity >> Cotton >> Ilya >> Resin >> Gateau >> Me!

@ Sonne wrote:
93249646_350.png GEN IX / GEN VII / GEN IX / GEN XI

lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
Nabbed 93249644 just for the ah price, love her colors! :>
Nabbed 93249644 just for the ah price, love her colors! :>
@Talien she is probably my favourite one from the nest! enjoy!
@Talien she is probably my favourite one from the nest! enjoy!
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@pinglist-385 Puppis and Cedrela produced some more nontuple (nine times related) Stogs this morning [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93346994][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933470/93346994_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! As usual, PWYW. Will put on AH for 10kT and after 1-2 weeks will train to level 7 and put in my hib den. Will still be available then, just helps me keep space available in my lair and conserves my seafood.[/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93346995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933470/93346995_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! As usual, PWYW. Will put on AH for 10kT and after 1-2 weeks will train to level 7 and put in my hib den. Will still be available then, just helps me keep space available in my lair and conserves my seafood.[/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93346996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933470/93346996_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me! As usual, PWYW. Will put on AH for 10kT and after 1-2 weeks will train to level 7 and put in my hib den. Will still be available then, just helps me keep space available in my lair and conserves my seafood.[/quote]

Puppis and Cedrela produced some more nontuple (nine times related) Stogs this morning

@ Sonne wrote:
93346994_350.png GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

As usual, PWYW. Will put on AH for 10kT and after 1-2 weeks will train to level 7 and put in my hib den. Will still be available then, just helps me keep space available in my lair and conserves my seafood.

@ Sonne wrote:
93346995_350.png GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Me!

As usual, PWYW. Will put on AH for 10kT and after 1-2 weeks will train to level 7 and put in my hib den. Will still be available then, just helps me keep space available in my lair and conserves my seafood.

@ Sonne wrote:
93346996_350.png GEN VI / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN VI / GEN VIII / GEN IX / GEN XI / GEN XII / GEN XIII

lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
Stogs for sale [s]that I definitely haven't had sitting around for almost a month[/s]! I've been pretty busy irl so this might be the last sales thread I post for a bit. All are PWYW (just send me a CR) + up on AH! [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719555_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719556_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719557_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719558_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote]
Stogs for sale that I definitely haven't had sitting around for almost a month! I've been pretty busy irl so this might be the last sales thread I post for a bit.
All are PWYW (just send me a CR) + up on AH!

unnamed wrote:
92719555_350.png

Line Status: Gen IV
Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> Me

Line Status: Gen VII
Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> Me
unnamed wrote:
92719556_350.png

unnamed wrote:
92719557_350.png

unnamed wrote:
92719558_350.png

OOf4SrF.gif
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
ll0CfnD.png
@pinglist-385 two sets of kids to share today, first pinging folks to check out Stellati's kids posted above, and also some new 15-tuple Stogwens from me below that in case anyone wants some kids related to Stogwen 15 different ways.... [quote name="Stellati" date="2024-03-03 16:16:40" ] Stogs for sale [s]that I definitely haven't had sitting around for almost a month[/s]! I've been pretty busy irl so this might be the last sales thread I post for a bit. All are PWYW (just send me a CR) + up on AH! [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719555_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719556_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719557_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [quote="unnamed"] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92719558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927196/92719558_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] Line Status: Gen IV Stogwen >>> Audacity >>> Luderick >>> [b]Me[/b] Line Status: Gen VII Stogwen >>> Lacaille >>> Gall >>> Heliosphere >>> Perseid >>> Chaldene >>> [b]Me[/b][/center] [/columns][/quote] [/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93392445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933925/93392445_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Line Status: VII, X, XII, IX, IX, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XIX, XVII, XII, X, XX, XXII Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >>Deirdre >>Eirnin >> Finnian >> Granuaile >> Isolde >> Lonan >>Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >> Peigi >> Bluebonnet >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >>Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >> Deirdre >> Eirnin >> Finnian >>Granuaile >>Isolde >>Lonan >> Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >>Peigi >> Bluebonnet > Me! PWYW. OR just grab from AH for 15kT (price higher due to current exalt prices) but if you ping or message me I'll do pay what you want prices. After a week or so will be trained to level 7 and put in my hibernal den BUT if this dragon is in the hib den they are still available for 10kT just ask, I put them there to conserve my seafood.[/quote] [quote=@ Sonne][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93392446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933925/93392446_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Line Status: VII, X, XII, IX, IX, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XIX, XVII, XII, X, XX, XXII Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me! Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >>Deirdre >>Eirnin >> Finnian >> Granuaile >> Isolde >> Lonan >>Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >> Peigi >> Bluebonnet >> Me! Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >>Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >> Deirdre >> Eirnin >> Finnian >>Granuaile >>Isolde >>Lonan >> Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >>Peigi >> Bluebonnet > Me! PWYW. OR just grab from AH for 15kT (price higher due to current exalt prices) but if you ping or message me I'll do pay what you want prices. After a week or so will be trained to level 7 and put in my hibernal den BUT if this dragon is in the hib den they are still available for 10kT just ask, I put them there to conserve my seafood.[/quote]

two sets of kids to share today, first pinging folks to check out Stellati's kids posted above, and also some new 15-tuple Stogwens from me below that in case anyone wants some kids related to Stogwen 15 different ways....

Stellati wrote on 2024-03-03 16:16:40:
Stogs for sale that I definitely haven't had sitting around for almost a month! I've been pretty busy irl so this might be the last sales thread I post for a bit.
All are PWYW (just send me a CR) + up on AH!

unnamed wrote:
92719555_350.png

unnamed wrote:
92719556_350.png

unnamed wrote:
92719557_350.png

unnamed wrote:
92719558_350.png

@ Sonne wrote:
93392445_350.png Line Status: VII, X, XII, IX, IX, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XIX, XVII, XII, X, XX, XXII

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >>Deirdre >>Eirnin >> Finnian >> Granuaile >> Isolde >> Lonan >>Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >> Peigi >> Bluebonnet >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >>Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >> Deirdre >> Eirnin >> Finnian >>Granuaile >>Isolde >>Lonan >> Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >>Peigi >> Bluebonnet > Me!

PWYW. OR just grab from AH for 15kT (price higher due to current exalt prices) but if you ping or message me I'll do pay what you want prices. After a week or so will be trained to level 7 and put in my hibernal den BUT if this dragon is in the hib den they are still available for 10kT just ask, I put them there to conserve my seafood.
@ Sonne wrote:
93392446_350.png Line Status: VII, X, XII, IX, IX, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XIX, XVII, XII, X, XX, XXII

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Sunfish >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Cislunar >> Nutmeg >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >>Lacaille >> Gall >>Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Bootes >> Puppis >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Spinyfin >> Lavindel >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Gill >> Anterion >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Lacaille >> Gall >> Heliosphere >> Perseid >> Kiri >> Cosmos >> Azimuth >> Cameron >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >> Aisling >> Akantha >> Lavantha >> Nideth >> Cedrela >> Mangosteen >> Me!

Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Azimuth >ThornHeart >DillThorn > HeartThorn > Bastion > SpiritWarlord > Leukos > Graham > CoreBreach > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Lacaille > Gall > Heliosphere > Perseid > Kiri > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen > Audacity > Gill > Anterion > Cosmos* > Jasper > Trapbreaker > LavaLamp > Bluebonnet > Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >> Eulachon >> Ghaelwen >> Bronwen >> Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >>Deirdre >>Eirnin >> Finnian >> Granuaile >> Isolde >> Lonan >>Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >> Peigi >> Bluebonnet >> Me!

Stogwen >> Audacity >>Seaweed >> Dendroaspis >> Sumyr >> Perilous >> Dovin >>Aisling >> Brenainn >> Casidhe >> Deirdre >> Eirnin >> Finnian >>Granuaile >>Isolde >>Lonan >> Maoilin >> Naoise >> Oilithir >>Peigi >> Bluebonnet > Me!

PWYW. OR just grab from AH for 15kT (price higher due to current exalt prices) but if you ping or message me I'll do pay what you want prices. After a week or so will be trained to level 7 and put in my hibernal den BUT if this dragon is in the hib den they are still available for 10kT just ask, I put them there to conserve my seafood.
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne
I've decided to keep Uainionn after all. So would you please remove her from the front page when you get a chance? Thanks!
@Sonne
I've decided to keep Uainionn after all. So would you please remove her from the front page when you get a chance? Thanks!
sonne2_zps6c17c7d5.png
@DraconisVorst done :)
@DraconisVorst done :)
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20