Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Feb 29th g2 imps hub {OP updated}
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[s]@The13Inquisitor [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93271547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932716/93271547_350.png[/img][/url] hihi how much this boy? [/s] Sorry i found wrong thread.
@The13Inquisitor
93271547_350.png

hihi how much this boy?

Sorry i found wrong thread.
Please remember this isn’t a sales thread everyone!
Please remember this isn’t a sales thread everyone!
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Sigma @SouthFarthing
I'll ping you both to my sales thread when I can get a moment to put them up. <3
@Sigma @SouthFarthing
I'll ping you both to my sales thread when I can get a moment to put them up. <3
Oops I'm so sorry! I got this one confused with the sales thread and thought I was posting on it! My apologies, everyone!
Oops I'm so sorry! I got this one confused with the sales thread and thought I was posting on it! My apologies, everyone!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
Just wanted to remember to drop in and thank the organizers for running this! Seeing all the pretty babies was a lot of fun, and I'm very excited about the hatchling I kept for myself and also just glad that I was invited to this at all bc without that reminder it 100% would not have occurred to me to throw up a nest in time, lol. Your (continuing!) hard work is very much appreciated!

Looking forward to 2028!
Just wanted to remember to drop in and thank the organizers for running this! Seeing all the pretty babies was a lot of fun, and I'm very excited about the hatchling I kept for myself and also just glad that I was invited to this at all bc without that reminder it 100% would not have occurred to me to throw up a nest in time, lol. Your (continuing!) hard work is very much appreciated!

Looking forward to 2028!
[quote name="Phoenixsong" date="2024-03-03 19:09:24" ] Just wanted to remember to drop in and thank the organizers for running this! Seeing all the pretty babies was a lot of fun, and I'm very excited about the hatchling I kept for myself and also just glad that I was invited to this at all bc without that reminder it 100% would not have occurred to me to throw up a nest in time, lol. Your (continuing!) hard work is very much appreciated! Looking forward to 2028! [/quote] I did not expect us to double our number from 2020 which I considered pretty decent by that year's standard. We're taking in all the knowledge from both years for 2028. Big lesson: More boons, more boons, more boons. And sprinkle some extra PMs/notifications for folks. Thank you for being part of it!
Phoenixsong wrote on 2024-03-03 19:09:24:

Looking forward to 2028!
I did not expect us to double our number from 2020 which I considered pretty decent by that year's standard.

We're taking in all the knowledge from both years for 2028. Big lesson: More boons, more boons, more boons. And sprinkle some extra PMs/notifications for folks. Thank you for being part of it!
siggy.png
@SimFeetUnder Thank you for the notification and sorry I missed this. I'll be happy to participate next leap year.
@SimFeetUnder Thank you for the notification and sorry I missed this. I'll be happy to participate next leap year.
[quote name="RoyalSorceress" date="2024-02-29 16:26:42" ] @.Dragon Hooo if you sell/auction that double Stonewash boy please ping or pm me! @.Story And your Ice/Thicket/Lemon + Cream/Pear/Honey are lovely, I'd appreciate a ping or pm if they hit sales or auction! There's been some pretty good lookin' kids all around [/quote] I'm not sure which one that is, but I'm up for selling a few of them! @RoyalSorceress
RoyalSorceress wrote on 2024-02-29 16:26:42:
@.Dragon
Hooo if you sell/auction that double Stonewash boy please ping or pm me!

@.Story
And your Ice/Thicket/Lemon + Cream/Pear/Honey are lovely, I'd appreciate a ping or pm if they hit sales or auction!

There's been some pretty good lookin' kids all around

I'm not sure which one that is, but I'm up for selling a few of them!

@RoyalSorceress
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17