Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Star's coli services! (Accepting art)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@tytration

Hihi! Lesss see, that would be on average anywhere from 36g-72g assuming we use the rate of 2-4g per level. I am also willing to round down to 30g, or up to 75g to make it more "satisfying" in a sense (My OCD demands it be a dividable number by 5 or 10 lol)
@tytration

Hihi! Lesss see, that would be on average anywhere from 36g-72g assuming we use the rate of 2-4g per level. I am also willing to round down to 30g, or up to 75g to make it more "satisfying" in a sense (My OCD demands it be a dividable number by 5 or 10 lol)
@starlit12

this would be the cost per dragon, correct? and i'm okay with rounding up or down - whichever you prefer!
@starlit12

this would be the cost per dragon, correct? and i'm okay with rounding up or down - whichever you prefer!
tytration
IiB6UPk.gif..
....> avatar dragon ....> wishlist
....> FR time +0
....> pings are okay

"I want to go home and rethink my life."

..C8zcf5R.gif
@starlit12 Hello! Do you have spots for 2 dragons to level to 25?
@starlit12 Hello! Do you have spots for 2 dragons to level to 25?
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
@Starlit12 ello! I’m back for more dragons to be levelled! I have a level 19 and 2 level 10’s if you’re up for it?
@Starlit12 ello! I’m back for more dragons to be levelled! I have a level 19 and 2 level 10’s if you’re up for it?
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@alecyne

Hi!! Of course <3 Went on a short break due to real life events but you caught me at a good time, haha! I am back :D Sure, send them over anytime and I'll get started right away!
@alecyne

Hi!! Of course <3 Went on a short break due to real life events but you caught me at a good time, haha! I am back :D Sure, send them over anytime and I'll get started right away!
@Starlit12 wonderful! Thank you so much for helping :)
Wish you the best in real life too!
@Starlit12 wonderful! Thank you so much for helping :)
Wish you the best in real life too!
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
Open for a slot!
Open for a slot!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42