Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Star's coli services! (Accepting art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Heyo! I am leveling dragons and grinding for gems (: Currently, it costs 50-100g to level a dragon up to 25 from level 1 and a pay what you want for lower levels (say, for example, a level 13 to a level 24)

I will also accept treasure. and items!! Any items will do, currently working on a wishlist but you can find a generalized list in the post below:

1g = 1,000t.

There is currently an unlimited number of dragons you can have leveled per order (:

New!!
I am now accepting art as a payment method! Feel free to offer any amount of art, from a headshot to a ref sheet, I will accept anything!

Feel free to add me on discord: starlitcats
That way I can give more frequent and faster updates, and we can also discuss orders on there as well!

Special Offer!
For a limited time I am offering 30 hours of grinding and/or 20 dergs leveled in one order in exchange for already existing OCs, customs, or art! !! <33
Heyo! I am leveling dragons and grinding for gems (: Currently, it costs 50-100g to level a dragon up to 25 from level 1 and a pay what you want for lower levels (say, for example, a level 13 to a level 24)

I will also accept treasure. and items!! Any items will do, currently working on a wishlist but you can find a generalized list in the post below:

1g = 1,000t.

There is currently an unlimited number of dragons you can have leveled per order (:

New!!
I am now accepting art as a payment method! Feel free to offer any amount of art, from a headshot to a ref sheet, I will accept anything!

Feel free to add me on discord: starlitcats
That way I can give more frequent and faster updates, and we can also discuss orders on there as well!

Special Offer!
For a limited time I am offering 30 hours of grinding and/or 20 dergs leveled in one order in exchange for already existing OCs, customs, or art! !! <33
Hello! You've reached the post for grinding. It will cost you 20-50g for one hour and a pay what you want (as long as it's higher than 20-50g) for more hours. I can go up to 8 hours per order
Update:
Taking only art or OCs for the time being!

(: You get all loot, including (but not limited to) boss familiars, eliminate battlestones, and unhatched eggs (x

Note;; you may also pay in treasure or items! I currently am working on a wishlist, but here are some items I generally enjoy: (also, it's not just limited to these items, any that equal the amount of gems per hour is accepted!)

-Unhatched eggs
-Apparel (Dark/black apparel preferred)
-any and all genes
-event familiars from the past couple years

Fest Grinding
Heyo! Pre-order your fest grinding here! Can do up to 8 hours, you get all loot including chests/fest currency! Costs the same as regular grinding (x
Hello! You've reached the post for grinding. It will cost you 20-50g for one hour and a pay what you want (as long as it's higher than 20-50g) for more hours. I can go up to 8 hours per order
Update:
Taking only art or OCs for the time being!

(: You get all loot, including (but not limited to) boss familiars, eliminate battlestones, and unhatched eggs (x

Note;; you may also pay in treasure or items! I currently am working on a wishlist, but here are some items I generally enjoy: (also, it's not just limited to these items, any that equal the amount of gems per hour is accepted!)

-Unhatched eggs
-Apparel (Dark/black apparel preferred)
-any and all genes
-event familiars from the past couple years

Fest Grinding
Heyo! Pre-order your fest grinding here! Can do up to 8 hours, you get all loot including chests/fest currency! Costs the same as regular grinding (x
@starlit12
How long will it take and how much for 2 level 10s to 25?
@starlit12
How long will it take and how much for 2 level 10s to 25?
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
@SolarAngel1223

It should be finished tonight or early tomorrow at the latest (My time, MST)

As far as the cost, it would be around 100 gems I'd say <3
@SolarAngel1223

It should be finished tonight or early tomorrow at the latest (My time, MST)

As far as the cost, it would be around 100 gems I'd say <3
Ok, let me see if I have that much saved up!!!
Ok, let me see if I have that much saved up!!!
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
@starlit12 Hi there, how much to level a 21 4 levels to 25?
@starlit12 Hi there, how much to level a 21 4 levels to 25?
Up
Up
@starlit12 I have a couple level 7 dragons that could use some leveling!

How do you stat your dragons? Just so I can know if they will fit with my Coliseum strategy. ^_^
@starlit12 I have a couple level 7 dragons that could use some leveling!

How do you stat your dragons? Just so I can know if they will fit with my Coliseum strategy. ^_^
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
@Firedda

Hello! I'd love to level them for you (: Do you mean the dragons i'm leveling? If so, I don't stat them, I just level them up one at a time with two of my level 25 dragons in the mire ^^ But if you want me to stat them, I can do that as well!
@Firedda

Hello! I'd love to level them for you (: Do you mean the dragons i'm leveling? If so, I don't stat them, I just level them up one at a time with two of my level 25 dragons in the mire ^^ But if you want me to stat them, I can do that as well!
Either way works! I might need to hunt down another Eliminate or two for them, so I guess you can just leave them if that works.

Would you like them both now or one at a time? And pay you now or after they’re done?
Either way works! I might need to hunt down another Eliminate or two for them, so I guess you can just leave them if that works.

Would you like them both now or one at a time? And pay you now or after they’re done?
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42