Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Star's coli services! (Accepting art)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hey guys, I need help deciding something (I hate how this game has no poll option smh) Would ya'll mind if I made grinding payments as art only for the time being? Leveling orders will stay the same, but I think I need a little excuse to not do grinding as often LOL-- let me know if you guys are okay with that!!
Hey guys, I need help deciding something (I hate how this game has no poll option smh) Would ya'll mind if I made grinding payments as art only for the time being? Leveling orders will stay the same, but I think I need a little excuse to not do grinding as often LOL-- let me know if you guys are okay with that!!
@Starlit12

Hello! I would love to offer art in exchange for some grinding. Do you have a discord I could send art examples to?
@Starlit12

Hello! I would love to offer art in exchange for some grinding. Do you have a discord I could send art examples to?
4xn43c.png
I am dumb I just seen the discord on your post sending now lol.
I am dumb I just seen the discord on your post sending now lol.
4xn43c.png
@starlit12
Who do you want to be drawn?
@starlit12
Who do you want to be drawn?
@SnowLynx

Apologies for the delay! I will send a link to my TH tomorrow, I am way too tired oof
@SnowLynx

Apologies for the delay! I will send a link to my TH tomorrow, I am way too tired oof
Edit: nvm
Edit: nvm
@starlit12

May I offer art for leveling a dragon to 25 + preorder for 8 hour grinding during NotN? We could discuss through pms :0
@starlit12

May I offer art for leveling a dragon to 25 + preorder for 8 hour grinding during NotN? We could discuss through pms :0
MyfNmKq.png
@starlit12

i can offer art for 30 hours of notn grinding if it's not all booked out (we can discuss in pms)

quick doodle so i actually have examples
@starlit12

i can offer art for 30 hours of notn grinding if it's not all booked out (we can discuss in pms)

quick doodle so i actually have examples
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@rivertyl
@Iamsweete

Hi! Both accepted, I will message you in a while, have to take my grandpa to the eye doctor (:
@rivertyl
@Iamsweete

Hi! Both accepted, I will message you in a while, have to take my grandpa to the eye doctor (:
@starlit12

hi! how much would it cost to level three lvl7 dragons to 25?
@starlit12

hi! how much would it cost to level three lvl7 dragons to 25?
tytration
IiB6UPk.gif..
....> avatar dragon ....> wishlist
....> FR time +0
....> pings are okay

"I want to go home and rethink my life."

..C8zcf5R.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42